What does Sup Forums think of interracial relationship in anime?

What does Sup Forums think of interracial relationship in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
academia.edu/544238/What_Race_Do_They_Represent_and_Does_Mine_Have_Anything_to_Do_with_It_Perceived_Racial_Categories_of_Anime_Characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's fine as long they don't have kids

why not

mongrels are fucking disgusting

It's disgusting

some of them look pretty cute

Nigger detected.

its you huh?
the cuckold that keep posting this black anime character
or maybe you're nigger that feel inferiority complex

Not everyone who thinks something you don't is a nigger, user.

Why does it matter? Anime is already racial ambiguous to the extent that a characters race isn't even listed in any of their bios, and 50% of characters don't even have an intended race by the mangaka. It helps sell to a wider audience why do you think so many characters look white? Japan itself is a country that is no where near as racially focused as America for obvious reasons. If anything nationality is the only thing they worry about. Besides it's 2D art, who the fuck cares what skin color they are

DELETE THIS

If you want cuckshit just go watch basically anything on tv: there's already oodles of that crap over there. Anime might have a lot of flaws, but at least nips are usually based when it comes to race-realism.

If mods delete this thread yet keep up those Rec threads then I will declare this place a worse shithole than Tumblr

Fuck off go trumpost on your containment board

i don't really care

Degenerate detected.

Am i supposed to care? i hate all people regardless of race. I don't discriminate

>on Sup Forums
fuck off normalfag

When has there even been dark skin to dark skin pairing in anime? I can't of one, it's always a dark skin with a pale skin.

Black guys can sometimes cool, but sheboons are almost never cool.

I'm okay with this.

Depends, NTR or vanilla?

As long as they don't involve an arab or a nigger, I'm fine with it.

Fuck off man, at least present a valid argument rather than Sup Forums fag bullshit

What? Mixed women are often hot as fuck.

Considering my marriage is interracial it would be pretty fucked up if I had a problem with it.

Back to your cuck meeting Carl.

I've got zero issues here.

I really hope mods let this thread up and catch all the Sup Forumstards on disguise.

Niggers are genetically inferior. Arabs I just don't like.

Not him but that's pretty reasonable

why are people like this? always fighting over race, belief. every one of them believes that they are the special chosen ones who are right. they will kill, lie, cheat, and steal for stupid fucking squabbles that are meaningless. they justify it with lies and ideals. it's so fucking sad to see that all humans are just petty children throwing rocks at each other for being different

Don't care

I really hope mods leave this thread up and catch all the Sup Forumscucks in disguise.

Fuck off and die. Keep these garbage threads out of Sup Forums.

I think that dog-girls should love cat-girls.

Poor education and lack of personal achievements.

I think you should fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Sage and report.

>OP merely asks for an opinion
>user provides an opinion
>getting mad that it's not an argument
You sure get salty really fast huh.

What happens if the female was an Arab or nigger?

Why not just take good physical aspects from them and everything else from others ethnicities?

Kill yourself you braindead tumblr faggot.

Are you implying a dirty savage sandnigger who rapes his 5 wifes, goats and children is equal to a civilized educated white human being?

Good goy.

Spot the Sup Forumstards.

Did they ever do anything with him by the end of this series? All he did in the anime was physical training and he fell more and more behind.

Gee guys great thread.

Any living being that lives in some sort of society does the same, if anything we're staying true to our nature. It would be unnatural otherwise

fuck off with your shit bait thread

Doesn't matter what gender they are.

>Why not just take good physical aspects from them and everything else from others ethnicities?
Last time I checked you couldn't engineer your offsprings in such a way.

>we're just one race :^)

fuck off

If you honestly think you're not just as bad as them for engaging in this race war shit, you're blind as fuck

I don't browse Sup Forums you stupid nigger. Keep your cuck threads out of Sup Forums and go back to whatever shithole you came from. (ie )

SAGE for not anime.

Your post remind me that my friend actually got cuck by a chink man, lol.

>doesn't matter what gender
user please.

Well that's what pure luck and family life would back up. But man can dream.

that's why i hate society
i just don't fucking care about race. yeah, there are differences, but that doesn't make any one of us less human. i've never understood how some people can get so upset over this race bullshit. you're just like animals

I have a nip gf so I don't give a shit.

>2016
>to think that race determines the way of living
>not the economical situation
>not the involvement of parents

>i've never understood how some people can get so upset over this race bullshit. you're just like animals
No-one here's upset 'about race bullshit'. People are just being roped into responding to obvious bait like I can't really blame them, when Poe's law is in full swing about this sort of stuff. If I tried parodying cucks, they'd just accept me as someone who agrees with them without a shred of irony or self-awareness.

Why do we let Sup Forums crossboarders invade?

You know what happens to boards that do.

Report and move on.

spot the nigger

Humans are animals
It's a natural response to dislike diferent people, works similar to the uncanny valley sensation
You're also a living being, get used to it

>this is a perfectly fine thread about anime and manga

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

The thing that scare me the most is that maybe you are not being ironic, this is the state of Sup Forums nowadays.
Saging too, but for totally different reasons.

>Sup Forums boogeyman
>obvious pol bait thread
user...

What are you talking about you fucking retard?

>people think this bait isn't Sup Forums
You lot sure are fucking gullible.

>interracial relationships, topic that has basically nothing to do with anime
>thread devolves into baiting and Sup Forums lingo

It's old Sup Forums tactic.

Sup Forums WAS ALWAYS ABOUT CRYING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE FUCKING OUR WOMEN

Reminder that this direct discussion of reddit was on the frontpage of Sup Forums

but i'm not like that
i find different people interesting

what do you think mixed race people dislike

Why do you reply to people like this? What do you hope to get out of it?

literally the first response

Also pol crossposters use reeee unironically while trying to fit in by attacking frogposters

>It's a natural response to dislike diferent people
really? i never did. maybe it's related to the fact that i don't feel the "need to connect" that everyone talks about, but i'm not bothered by things that are different

>Australian

That's just blatant shitposting, faggot

Is it? Someone had to search fucking hard just to find a pic like OP's. This shit pretty much never fucking comes up in anime; people here know this.

However, it's a fucking hourly/minute-ly topic on some other fucking shithouse boards on this site (basically Sup Forums, Sup Forums, maybe Sup Forums), so it's safe to assume that someone digging up a pic from a show from years back that no one here gives a fuck about, in order to eke out an excuse to make a thread mimicing a very common shit thread on other boards, is an invading faggot. Odds are like 999:1.

>OP detailed his own thread by posting the OP.

Why is this thread still here? Are mods asleep?

speaking as a black man I'm 100% for it. Give me your white women. I mean holy shit, have you SEEN a naked black woman? ugh. and have you talked to a black woman? no one in their right mind would date one. and yes, I hate on the sistahs. they're horrible people.

Derailed***

1/3
I’m glad most of the replies so far are positive. I’m going to be honest, I’ve had major issues with this topic, dark skinned characters in anime, and if they are discriminated, against. It’s really fucked with my ability to enjoy anime, to the point where I almost had to give it up, and maybe that’s how some other anons feel as well. I made a little list, explaining why race in anime is pointless, so if you’ve been having trouble with this topic, maybe this could help you feel a little better. Don’t listen to these Sup Forums fuckheads who try to establish their sense of racial superiority in a medium that has nothing to do with them to begin with. Guarantee none of them are going to read this, so I hope this helps.
•The Japanese have no racial preference when it comes to foreigners. I know, you have the stereotypes of them wanting to get some of that white man cock, but from my time in Japan, I personally had no issues at all finding someone to pursue a romantic relationship with. Watch any interview of people asking japanese if they would date blacks, ask any black english teacher in Japan, look up any article about blacks in Japan, they don’t care what your race is. I.e. youtube.com/watch?v=tUJZ0Vvdg8g
•What Issues has Japan personally had with blacks? What racial prejudice could they possibly have?
•Most anime characters are Japanese, most if not all young people in Japan watch anime, Japanese people have no issues dating blacks, so why would they refrain from race mixing when they don’t care?

2/3
•If we assume those with Japanese names are ethnically Japanese, how did dark skins get that color? You’re going to get the argument that they’re tanned, or okinawan, but most likely their mother or father had to be black or dark skinned I.e Gamagori, Aomine. That’s just genetics, a white guy with a huge tan will still make a non-tanned child. They are treated just the same as any other character.
•Anime is international, anyone can watch and enjoy anime. Japan knows how international anime is.
•Racial ambiguity is used in anime all the time purposely. They don't care about the race of their characters they all act the same. Dark skinned characters act just the same as any pale skin character. Most of the time they are created simply to have contrast and diversity.They are treated with the same respect, and are not discriminated against. There is pale skin, tan skin, and dark skin. Race is never mentioned or stated. No character bio even states race, it doesn't matter. The entire reason why anime characters are so diverse is to appeal to a larger audience. They make so many character’s look white because producers know a large demographic of caucasians watch it. They try to never state a character's race or imply it, so viewers can feel more comfortable watching it, and relate to a character. In fact about 40% of character’s don’t even have an implied race by the author. Here’s a really good study on this. You’re going to need an email, but there's no actual sign -up. academia.edu/544238/What_Race_Do_They_Represent_and_Does_Mine_Have_Anything_to_Do_with_It_Perceived_Racial_Categories_of_Anime_Characters

Sure he did

Only if hes got sick dreads or is bald/shaved.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
You really can't tell? It's like trying to discern whether a nazi with a full uniform, who's wearing a groucho mask, is an actual nazi or not.

3/3
•Dark skins are always paired with light skinned characters. Name one couple where both characters are dark skinned
•Some characters may be more stereotyped than others, so what? It's not just blacks or dark skins. Besides stereotypes are used for comedy rather than to discriminate. Japan isn't used to dealing with race, they don't know any better. If something is offensive, they aren't doing it as a hate crime or to be racist, they simply don't know any better and don't realize it could be hurtful, they’re just unaware due to how isolated they’ve been. Of course maybe there are some incidents where they are trying to be racist, but where doesn’t that happen? That’s just humanity.

Most importantly it’s fucking 2D drawings, who cares who’s fucking who when they don’t even exist?
Of course someone is going to dismiss all this, call me a nigger or a degenerate, and try to uphold their sense of racial pride, while providing no evidence, simply basing their claims on their own biased opinions. Long story short, race doesn’t fucking matter in anime. No one cares.

But you don't feel they are the same. If you didn't grew up around them you will always feel distance torwards different people. Finding them interesting is proof of that, for better or worse. Not saying anyone should change, just that discomfort from the strange is a perfectly reasonable response and for this it should not be condemned and demonized as it usually is

>thread subject is no different from any other thread on Sup Forums
>delete it
Why not just delete all the crossboarders and newfags shitting up this place?

I don't think you understood me. I like seeing different people, it's like something refreshing your senses

You have a folder dedicated to Sup Forums. Sad!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We both know that Sup Forumstards are called tards for a reason.

It's almost 7 am and i still can't sleep
It works on a priority basis. You know how in the uncanny valley things creep you? That's a mechanism to make you avoid potentially ill mates. But the purpose of life is to procreate, so a stranger is fine too

Good posts user. The article was interesting as well.