*TIPS*

*TIPS*

Shut up, pussy!

You are the one rejecting any kind of individuality and disagreement with public opinion as the behavior of edgy teens.
If anything, you are the pussy.
Now fuck off to your hugbox.

>You are the one rejecting any kind of individuality and disagreement with public opinion as the behavior of edgy teens.

What opinion did you state retard?

>If anything, you are the pussy.

Said the pussy.

>Now fuck off to your hugbox.

Kill yourself.

>its a fedora episode

>What opinion did you state retard?
So you aren't even aware of what you are doing?
Reread your OP. Don't bother replying if you can't figure out where you rejected an opinion.

>opinions and ideas get rejected because of funny memes on the internet

epic

I know what i said, i'm asking where is your opinion here, you imbecile.

You are the imbecile. I never said you rejected my opinion.
Now fuck off back to .

>my opinion
Where is your none existent opinion?
I don't browse tv.

Holy shit, you are stupid. Up to this day I didn't think it was even possible to be this stupid.
Maybe it comes with the fedora posting.

>I don't browse tv.
Then go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Shitposting is not an opinion user, and i browse the same shithole as you do so i'm not going anywhere.

>*action*
Fuck off.

>Shitposting is not an opinion user
Yeah, you are fucking stupid. I mean, you are literally brain-dead. Connections between your synapses happen more by accident than by thought.
When I tell you to reread your OP, which is not a response to anything I said but is actually you responding with a single word to a text on a screenshot, then why are you so fucking retarded to think that I am referring to your response to something I said?
How can you possibly be this fucking idiotic?

Bernard was the best character of 2015 and this particular monologue was the best seiyuu performance of the year.

I don't browse Sup Forums like you
so i don't know what were referring to, either way fuck off.

So you are using random memes without even knowing what they are about?
That's the meme spouting board. I'm sure you'll feel at home there. Although even they expect to have at least a minimum of understanding of what you yourself are saying.

Not him but you still used that dumb "tip" meme. You might as well be from youtube.

I know what they are about, but i didn't know the origin and i don't really care about it.

I'm just a newfag.

>I know what they are about,
So then you should know what the criticism is about.

>I'm just a newfag.
Maybe you are also a newfag. But primarily you are stupid.

You are stupid.

I know the meaning of the words I'm using.

But that doesn't mean you not an idiot, just because you know where the memes came from, it does not make you smart it actually makes you look pathetic for arguing in the first place.

> it actually makes you look pathetic for arguing in the first place.
You admitted yourself that you're a newfag and now you think you know what is and what isn't considered pathetic here? This is n't Sup Forums.

It's not about where they come from. When will you understand that the thread only got derailed because of what it meant. What you were saying.

This is your great intellectual failing, the inability to connect your OP to the discussion that it sparked. And this is why you are stupid.

*sighs*

Sad to see Sup Forums hasn't made any progress in philosophical debating.

*leaves the thread quickly*

Thanks random internet losers for teaching me about useless memes and their origin, i'm sure you are satisfied now, you've done a great job. I really didn't know the weight of importance they actually hold.

Holy shit OP, you're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

Would you call all the people who say
>God doesn't exist - if he did, we wouldn't suffer like this!

fedora tippers? Not every one who speaks badly of religion is some fedora'd up guy.

I'm an Orthodox Christian, by the way.

Are really taking me seriously? Holy shit Sup Forums is actually this dumb.

You can never tell!

i had a feeling you would post this, but it still it doesn't affect me because I'm not a retard like you.

I just wanted to say that Maria is wonderful.

Nice thread guise.