I am the future of the human race and I will replace you. You can’t compete White Boy

We will replace you. Don’t fight it’s useless. Just accept it.

I am muscular. I am attractive. I am genetically superior to you. We outnumber you. The future of the human race is me. Not you white boy. The sooner you accept it the better.

The last days of a white world
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SV4AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived that archive.is/SV4AU

ctrl+f IQ
0 results
just like you, monkey

how the fuck can i compete

nice fake hairline, monkey

>fagget white boi posting as black boi
if you replace them where will you get more white women??

You can't. Genetic wins. Black trumps white. That's how it will end. Just accept it.

Enjoy the fallout, faggot.

Herb non-political discussion, and general race-baiting faggotry.

We don't care about white women. Just a distraction. it means nothing for the future. Nice to fuck, but meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Black will prevail and dominate this world.

who let you out of the cotton fields
back to work nignog

>reddit spacing
Too bad mexicans will take over white boi, remember compton was black at one time.

>I am attractive.
BWAHAHAHAHA

I will enjoy the fallout of the white man. It's wonderful. Never thought I'd witness it in my lifetime. Total U-turn. Whiteys gonna be not happy.

if you were genetically superior you wouldnt have been colonized

real pic of OP

It's true. Whiteboi cucks can't compete we're already replacing you and with our Muslim and Hispanic brothers you don't stand a chance.

Hahahaha, do u think the bodybuilder muscle is amazing? Looks Bruce Lee, andainas shut up nigga.
I am a white spaniard athletic, yeah. The niggas will never be strongest than us.

Post a pic of yourself user. Let's see if you can match mine. I don't think so, you beta low test faggot.

>blacks
>liking muslims
>liking latinos
>liking other blacks
nice try larper

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

We are bidding out time. When the time comes, we will exterminate you all.

>I am attractive
Nigga you're ugly as fuck

>check...
but if they mix with white genes then it gets diluted.

The black man is human perfection. Skin color is irrelevant.

Whats taken you so long?

being enslaved is an interesting long con. lettings the chinks come to africa and re-colonize you is really 10D chess

Everybody's gonna be a bodybuilder someday? What the fuck is this thread aboout?

Share a pic with us, so that we can judge.

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

Sage thread. Delete it

This thread is about Black superiority. And how we represent what it means to be a human. White people are an anomaly that will soon be erased from history.

The future will be bright for my people, because we're smarter than you.
It won't be bright for yours, either way though.
If we win, you lose because we'll mass-deport all of you.
If the Jews win, we die, and you all become literal slaves forever, because you let the only people who ever bothered to free you and treat you with any modicum of humanity, die out.
You'll be left with nothing but groups that loathe you, and saw what you all helped to do.
You will be fucked forever.

>Black superiority
>superiority

LEL

It's not though, liberals want whites and blacks to cease to exist and a mish mash of both to come from it.

figure out how to put 2 and 2 together first jiggaboo

Beauty is cultural. Things are changing fast. The media is pushing the agenda now. In one generation, white will be perceived as ugly. Just watch and see. It's all about perception. White is the standard for beauty now, but it won't be very soon.

If you replace whites, who's gonna provide you with estrogen surpressers?

This

Why do the sluts I fuck who have been blacked end up longing for me? (Sluts are just going through a phase and dream of one super man). As in I'm stuck in their head, they want me gone but I'm still there. If your superior, why do they come back to me and not you?

I'll tell you cause your simple nog brain can't make use of the info: women respond to emotion. Confidence. But also ultimately culture. They want to lose themselves in one man due to biology. The reproductive drive. But culture makes it last. Enjoy the scraps from our table. It won't last.

You white bois think that the current cultural influence is permanent. It's a blip in history. You will understand that soon.

The world is black. White monkeys are an anomaly. Soon to be extinct.

>how to grow food
dead after 2 years

No. You are just an fragile human being. You have nothing to boast about. In fact, you have everything to fear in all reality.

Every black man I know secretly hates himself, which is why they're so driven to mate with the scraps of other races.

Race-mixing is a natural state of existence in our species. I'm not worried about it. Worrying about who bangs who is pathetic and gay, that's why these internet nazis care.

Beauty is biological. The media has been pushing fat black McDonalds asses for at least a decade and that shit is still just as disgusting as it always was.

No one wants to get shitted fool. Take that shitskin shilling back to Sup Forums.

>The future of the human race is me.
>niggers
>human
uhm, no sweetie

I think it's funny. You get so angry about all this. We will replace you. Your leaders want it. Your white leaders, want to replace you all. How stupid are they?

LOL!

LOW I
O
W

I
Q

Maybe if black women wasn´t ugly as hell. Maybe if niggers wasn´t useless are stupid. Maybe if indians, hispanics and asians like black people.

bruh we've already bleached you beyond repair. we gonna fuck each other out of existence, boi. a nice light brown is all we're gonna see.

yw for getting rid of that black black black skin and ugly face, btw.

op's pic is probably 20% white genetically.

We're going to exterminate you.

>We will replace you.
action speaks louder than words

the future for you is endless amount of subhumans in africa, while some civilized white enclaves will recruit your kind for menial work for very low wages, strictly segregated from white society.

feel free to prove me otherwise though.

THIS IS LITTLE DICK NIGGER BAIT

this

Nobody will replace anybody, we will all burn in hell after the rapture of christ...we will all burn.

you're also a stupid nigger.

name one country run by a nigger that isnt completely shit
take your time

Look how vacant his head is. Nothing in the forhead region at all.

I disagree. Have you ever had sex with a beautiful black woman? You are delusional. There's many insanely beautiful black women. I feel sorry for you if you never tried it.

Why? I'm black but I still voted for Trump.

You stupid fucking hapa, they have your doxx on infinity chan.

How's Zimbabwe going these days?

What do you mean? No one can know who I am. This pic is personal and I shared it because I want to show how beautiful I am. Fuck you.

Op basically says he's a black supremacist.
>never mentions the word melanin
>never calls the white people cavemen or pigs
>Doesn't mention the black Israelites
>Doesnt call white people inherently evil
> Sounds turned on by the pics posted

Conclusion. Definitely not a black guy. May even be a woman.

Why is the left promoting genetic experimentation? This isn't the 1800s where, "the negro is bread to be strong so he can pick more cotton." And who keeps writing this shit? All that does is promote more racism. Way to go left...

Things are improving. A lot. Africa will become very powerful soon. China is helping them. Unlike what you whiteys did.

>this one thing is clearly superior to the other things
>its superiority needs to be aggresively and repeatedly propagated for others to even notice the "superiority" existing
wow

>genetically superior
>still has a nigger brain

Pick one

top kek.. do they?

Not all black people are racists. I am not a racist. But I still think that we are superior genetically speaking.

Ok nognog, breaktime's over.
Get back to the cotton field

u a newfag user?

>beautiful black woman
They are buetiful for you only if you are also nigger. Without lot of white genes black women are just ugly. Ugly skin color and ape like face is big obstacle.

so why is pretty much every country in africa shit?
really jogs my noggin

i will never understand the people that post these memes

Dont you realise we have learned to use tools long ago? have heard of a handgun?
what can abs do against it?

Should we all kill ourselves to make you happy? yeah we are black. Who gives a fuck?

I have dreams. I have a personality. I have emotions. I am a human and my skin color is black. You are fucked up man.

>reddit spacing
What did he mean by this?

Put yourself in my position for a moment. You are black and you want to live your life. I'm just like you all ffs.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.