>wake up immediately
>see this

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck her

punch her in the nose, much like sharks this will disorientate her, commit to castle law and detain her then interrogate her on why she is in my house

play that one clip of TYT absolutely disintegrating while the votes are being counted.

Rape her, cum on her face and say "You've been genocided".

Put her in a diaper and make her call me "daddy"

every time I pull my dick out of her mouth she has to say "You're better than me, master"

her nose looks different here

jack off and tell her to continue

Link for... fapping?

>enjoying a good night's sleep
I wish.

note to myself
>stop ordering cheap whores

this

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&

put that stupid slutty mouth to work

Rape her

Tell her to come over and cuddle while we talk politically incorrect politics and smell her hair.

GOOD NIGHT, ALT-RIGHT

>this
Utilitarianism is a gift

>youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
Delicious, thank you

I'll call both Titus and a roach for pointers

At least I'm a law abiding citizen.
>call the police
Bye bye! Enjoy 5 years for trespassing and breaking and entering and harassment/not respecting the privacy of a home

A wooden stake through the heart is the only way to kill it.

>calling the police

>not shooting her on the spot for breaking into your property

wew lad

Put her on all four and tell her to bite the pillow

Fuck the liberal out of her until she writhes and moans "1488 daddy,....1488"

Make her read articles on the armenian genocide while I fuck her asshole into submission.

stab it with my knife until it stops moving, the fuck if i'm gonna deal with a stalker bitch in my house, if you don't try to kill it will try to kill you, then flee your house, then get you arrested and then you will automatically lose a metric fuckton of money because it is physically impossible to win a court case against one of these evil vile creatures even if they are in your house breaking your shit attempting to kill you.

I remember watching this shit live. It was great

Legally cap her in the face because stand your ground then go right back to sleep.

Honestly ana is just pretty dumb. And i'm not saying that because shes liberal or on tyt. She just has trouble reading simple words or understanding basic concepts. She also has trouble not yelling unnecessarily.

>diaper fetish

Are kill