Snake Oil

That's all that Trump's selling. All you cucks fell for it. You want proof? We've got proof you insufferable children.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkIRBMcBJuc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofrepRDn910
youtube.com/watch?v=lLaCd7JYTtA
youtube.com/watch?v=qZSjkxy8-7Q
snopes.com/trackdown-trump-character-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the guy who makes those videos that no one wants to watch?

Red Pill Coach is such a hack. Everything he posts is bullshit.

He gets plenty of views and does collabs too ignoramus.
youtube.com/watch?v=ofrepRDn910
youtube.com/watch?v=lLaCd7JYTtA

You call this production value a hack?
youtube.com/watch?v=qZSjkxy8-7Q
You don't spend hours upon hours editing 3 or 4 video streams for simple hack videos.

>halfway through a sentence
>jump cuts without explaining how it's correct, you're forced to assume it's correct

You actually paying attention to what he's saying or are you just complaining about cuts because you can?

I watched the whole thing, faggot.
>He's going to resign
>because of course he is
>I mean he's a snake oil salesman
>I'm not going to back up my claim for why he's going to resign or why he's a snake oil salesman, I'll just say he's going to go "poof" like a snake oil salesman

>Points out he hasn't fulfilled any promises.
>Points out he basically said anything to get elected.
>Points out he's a Democrat.
>Points out how close his policy is to Clinton.
This is less then three minutes into the video before Afganistan or his Cabinet try again bud.

he's completely simple minded

how the fuck does that guy have any subs?

i don't think coach knows enough about politics to talk about this
he's usually pretty alright, but this one i don't know

he's also very in love with himself so I know you're hiding your UK flag behind that pride flag there, coach

Oh yeah call me coach you Neanderthal. Just because I'm the only one here who can hear what he's saying and understand it? Trump is not your friend he's a jew lover and liberal.

coach you're embarrassing yourself

I like how he smirks and makes big dramatic gestures as he tells you incredible basic shit.

>and then when they find out it doesn't work, where is the traveling salesman you might ask?
>dramatic pause
>dramatic aristocratic sip of his cup
>big smirk
>He's gone!
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOYSHHHHH
>smells own fart
>applies to be on TED for the 67th time

Everything he said about that pretentious kraut faggot applies to him as well.

Fix yourself and you might do some good.

someones a fanboy, dare I say self promoting?
>i don't think coach knows enough about politics to talk about this

desu he also thought roaming millennial would join mtv decoded but I've been seeing her more on the daily wire and the crowder recently. I like coach, but he's iffy on predictions ya

>Points out he hasn't fulfilled any promises.
I'll give you this one, although he has done small things here and there.
>Points out he basically said anything to get elected.
See, this is a claim. There is no evidence to say he said things purely to get elected. In fact there's evidence AGAINST that because of how controversial his immigration ideas were, he could've easily gotten away with "Remove illegals, daca's fine, improve border security", instead he said "Deport them all, illegals are rapists, build a huge wall, kill terrorists families". And in fact he probably would've had a higher voter turnout. If he based his speech on getting elected he would've sounded like a typical politician.
>Points out he's a Democrat.
Because he doesn't care about some issues he's a democrat?
>Points out how close his policy is to Clinton.
Yes, because we all know Clinton ran on leaving the middle east, building a wall, deporting all illegals and ending corruption.

Face it, he just makes baseless accusations.

>Does a video on Solzhenitsyn
>Doesn't mention "200 Years Together"

Hack!

He's a fraud no doubt.

>unexplainable 1 second black screen
>video comes back
>Subject: "Well, he said that"

This is a technique for making actual interviews more concise. We all know there's only you in that room and that makes it jarring and another conspicuous pretense on your part.

Fuck off shill
That's called Production Quality
So RM joins similarly pretentious shit and this is a prediction completely botched?
Theres videos of him pretending he doesn't know what the KKK is after being told they endorse him as a way to dodge having to disavow or accept that endorsement. He always used to identify as a Democrat and only recently as a Republican even deciding to ham it up with more frequent talk of God. None of Coach's claims are baseless you just haven't been paying attention.

Why the fuck do you all assume the only one who would ever post videos to pol is the video creator? Does it not cross your small minds that maybe someone's just bringing another person's well put together video as evidence to prove Trump's a hack?

I listened to your show with Jim and watched a few of your videos. I recognize more than one of his mental hangups in your posts.

I know you want to be a "based" patreon faggot and maybe convert some normies but if you don't act on criticism re: your pretentiousness it's going to end in flames.

So he's a hack for not mentioning a book by name in a video praising the man?

holy fuck hey red coach pill

have you realized your videos are trash?

Holy fuck you're all idiots who like to pretend you know someone's posting when they're clearly not.

Is it the day of the rake yet?

Nah just me apparently successfully fooling idiots into thinking I'm an egomaniac who would put instagram filters on political videos and film myself from 10 different angles.

>Trump is going to resign
>he's courting Ivanka for a bid in the future for no reason

You're a dumb fuck coach, Trump is a traitor but he's not going fucking anywhere. Also unsubbed just for shiting up Sup Forums

Yeah, watched a few of his vids. While he makes some valid points, he always comes off as a douchebag, I don't know why. Also, he takes forever to make simple points. One vid of his I've seen was on so-called fuck you money. He spent like 10 minutes explaining how you can live a minimalistic life to lower the threshold of fuck you money. Wow. So profound.

Like this guy

>he always comes off as a douchebag, I don't know why
Because he reminds me of someone who would write a self-help book about confidence or be active in the "pick up artist" scene. He's too big for his britches and there's no discernible reason why he's justified in coming off that way. He's a fake it till you make it type, real fucking smug and what he would consider "witty" until you knock the teeth out of his head. That faggot would cry and beg, it's written all over him.
tldr; he's attempting to prey on betas as some father figure type but comes across as weasely to everyone else

isnt that guy an Austrian economist? he looks familiar

Don't actually know who he is irl or even care desu. His comment about Trump being closer to Hill then Mainstream Republicans means he either doesn't understand mainstream or overton's window. Aside from him also misunderstanding Hillary herself.

>Don't actually know who he is irl or even care desu. His comment about Trump being closer to Hill then Mainstream Republicans means he either doesn't understand mainstream or overton's window. Aside from him also misunderstanding Hillary herself.

Trump is a billionaire NYC liberal who said dumb shit to appeal to rednecks and flyovers

The OP video guy is basically correct

Oh look, someone ELSE who doesn't understand the window. The key here to seeing a shill is they'll all say Trump's an idiot. You would have to be deaf, blind or both to think he pandered to anyone but the people actually paying attention. Idiots vote both ways no matter what your positions are.

>Theres videos of him pretending he doesn't know what the KKK is after being told they endorse him as a way to dodge having to disavow or accept that endorsement.
No shit. You know why right? It's used as a hit piece regardless of how much he disavows, they never asked his opponents to disavow the bad groups that endorsed them. Anyway, he probably learned his own version of the alt-right's "never disavow".
And are you seriously doing "He secretly supports the KKK and that makes him a demoKKKrat!" boomer posting? It really is you isn't it Coach. Stop your fucking jump cuts faggot.

>See thumbnail
>why Trump will resign
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never said Trump is an idiot

Trump said what he needed to say to get elected

- No Wall
- Amnesty
- No Muslim ban
- Meme tax cuts

>Amnesty
It's incredible this is up for debate, much less actually going to happen

Holy shit none of you actually read the fucking thread pol is easier to manipulate then fucking babies. FYI I'll probably just come back tomorrow or the day after and pretend to be some other asshole until someone actually calls me out on NOT being them. Go ahead and screen-shot this I'm done with this thread holy shit.

>believe the side that always lies
I don't remember what happened all throughout the past election and months afterward.
I'm completely easy to subvert user.

>People who think the wall isn't going to be built
>People who think his removal of DACA somehow helps DACA
>People who see his first hundred day plan of restricting immigration from terror countries is equivalent to his slow burning war on muslims.
Tax cuts you might have a point on if only because funding has to come from somewhere and it takes forever to remove entrenched corrupt politicians.

Wow how could you so shamelessly self-promote. I started watching some of your stuff coach, I mean i'm still subscribed but I just can't be arsed watching any more of your videos. I think you don't have that wow factor. I did really get into diversity & comics cause of you and hes good. Maybe you should try be more of yourself but like a better version. Idk you come off as a bit of a used car salesman. I don't think you will ever get big. You just become too much of a chore to watch. Go back to your day job.

yes. he's a fucking creep. iirc he's from chile. his wife left him because of his degeneracy and obsession with younger people and their culture. he lurks around teenagers and is now trying to cash in on the alt-right. he's been obsessing over (((kraut and tea))) quite a bit too for some reason.

There was already a t.v episode about this

snopes.com/trackdown-trump-character-wall/

I remember my first job was checking for black frames before the videos were aired on Tv. Now it seems trendy to leave a chunk of black in the middle of an interview for no reason.

Trump is not building a wall stretching from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean

He'll throw some money and gadgets at the existing border force and declare that as keeping his side of the bargain

His channel should be called ''purple pilled juden''. You arent redpilled. You are a skeptic that doesnt deny race realism...woooooo big fucking deal. Hack. Fraud. Old man out of his depth picking at the lowest of low hanging fruit. Even worse than Sargon.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't call something 'proof' when it clearly fucking isn't. Call it an analysis or whatever but don't just lie and say you have firm proof, that's the kind of thing a snake oil salesman would do after all.

Can at least stay awake through most Sargons videos. Coach Elbow Grease Pill is duller than an antifa member on roit day.

We'll know if it was him or not if he reinvents his character for the next video. His mannerisms and affirmation begging ''yaw?'' he does after every statement is cringe inducing. This is like if my dad got fired and tried being an e-celeb. What a laugh.

I'm sure this guy is from the Mises Institute

Why do I think he's an Austrian economist / libertarian

He looks familiar

show us your country faggot

He's a leaf, he showed his flag.