Let's debunk stupid Sup Forums conspiracy theories

There are no no go zones anywhere in europe especially not in sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjZuZQwAWwg
youtube.com/watch?v=4yWLm_mKE5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thia bait. Why wont you idiots just say something like: "hey guys how about you redpill me on X?" Instead of this reverse retardation?

White people are not the master race. They are plague of humankind, they introduced modern liberalism and gay marriage. World would be better of without whites and their constant fag enabling.

Conspiracy is just a cia word used to cover up the truth.

Traps aren't gay.

Wh*te subhuman detected

FUCK YOU

let me pull up the list

The real winner of the 2016 election was Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Except there literally are no-go zones.

Islam is the religion of peace.

>slav
>talks about whites as "them"
That figures. At least you're honest about being a nigger of Europe.

Good thread concept, but there are no-go zones 60 minutes found out the hard way.

Shareblue shareblue, there are you, you guys post the same shit, you lost, no go blow brock

Better be a nigger than a wh*te
Name 1 nigger country where sodomy is legal
South africa doesn't count as it was ruled by whites

Let's turn this into a bigger hate thread

These "no go zones" are different locations within a city where different minorities made their so-called "home", making it a perfect breeding ground for crime.

We have them too with gypo infested zones like if you don't have any business in that particular zone you will avoid it at all costs, the chances of you getting mugged or worse are extremely high, and the cops in our case don't enforce the law there because our mayors are corrupt assholes who need votes from those slimes.

>Name 1 nigger country where sodomy is legal

Czech Republic

Compelling evidence dickhead, meanwhile in reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjZuZQwAWwg

Poor people are the most racially divided, that's why shitholes in America especially seem like racial enclaves. Gang ops make it especially apparent and likely you'll be noticed.

>South Africa is ruled by whites
Sure, and Hitler is colonizing the moon.

yeah pizzagate was definitely a hoax guys

holy shit, I'm pretty sure I had the same get when I lazily snipping tool highlightered that bitch at 5am.
nice

MULTIPLE AWAN DEVELOPMENTS

>CORRUPT JUDGE

>PEDOS BUSTED

>WAPO RUNNING DAMAGE CONTROL

>PAKI SPYS IN US CUSTOMS

>PAKI SPYS DOING I.T. FOR ICE
THIS STORY IS BEING SLID AND THE NEWS WON'T COVER IT - GET IN HERE AND BUMP THIS SHIT

drain the swamp

youtube.com/watch?v=4yWLm_mKE5Q

>especially not in sweden.

Well, I grew up in one, you little fucking fairy.

I wish I could torture your parents, your pets and your girl infront of you. Take their toenails off with pliers, while you watch with a pvc-pipe up your ass with a barbed wire in it. Yes, I would of course let you go after a while, but the barbed wire will still be in your ass.

I WANT TO KILL YOU SLOWLY FAGGOT. YOU WILL DIE.

that's how you get nazis

Russia

This.
Muh Russian hacking conspiracy theory.

>no-go zones
>white people are walking around freely
>we call the police
>police arrives