It's been 10 years now Sup Forums

It's been 10 years now Sup Forums.

Are we cool now?

I remember watching that show without Sup Forums.
It wasn't the ship I would have supported but I wasn't mad. Mostly I just thought: "Why?"
It was so random and out of nowhere. A twist for the sake of a twist.

pretty much sums up how I feel.

I thought Asa was best from the start.

I really don't mind how Asa won the MC but I can truly say that Kaede steals the spotlight in this show. They really animated Kaede's backstory, it's something viewers and people who played the VN never expected.

They treat Kaede's backstory as a minor one in the VN and her image was like Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess.

NO!
worst girl won!
this show was a mess!
and i will not remember it's name so fuck it all

Should I watch it?
Played the vn btw

You should watch it for Kaede

Literally my favorite girl.

10 years ago, "best girl won" wasn't even a meme.

Best girl won.

Why would I be mad?

Literally worst girl won, yeah I was mad.

Never

an anime where the best girl wins.
I'm ok with it

Finally best girl won, why even mad?

>anime from 10 years ago

there are people on this board that weren't watching anime 10 years ago

the faggots

She was best girl by far right from the start.

Why would I be mad?

not him but also played the VN. what episode?

oh shit, meant for what episode?

>It's been 10 years now Sup Forums.
Time sure does fly.

Nerine was my first waifu.

Fine taste for your first waifu.

Although I still consider her my waifu.

As far as I see the threads, Nerine seems underrated.

Agreed, as far as being underrated, I guess her and Sia just got a really small spotlight compared to other characters (Kaede).

If it's Kaede's past, just go straight to Episode 19. The VN version of Kaede's backstory is very minor to the game. It was a good thing they animate that part.

For a VN adaption, Shuffle is a bit different since you cannot see who wins immediately by watching the first 3 episodes on it.

I miss this kind of show, silly harem with no clear winner until 3/4 of the show, also Sugita as a harem protagonist.

Kaede is batshit
Angel/Demon girls are symmetrical so there'll never be a reason to choose one over the other
Primula underage

Asa is the only natural choice. She has a friendly rapport with MC.

I got bored and finally watched the show last month even though it was on my backlog since 2008, it was surprisingly really well done considering everything. I didn't expect a show like that to be that entertaining.

Is the VN even better?

Kaede's backstory is a huge part of her route in the VN (and plays a minor role in Asa's route), but it isn't fully revealed until the last act. The route is a lot better the second time around because you can see some of the subtler aspects of her relationship with Rin.

meant for

Yandere was the most entertaining character, but I was glad Asa won, she was the correct choice.

But seriously FUCK the episodes after she won. Absolute garbage, ruined the entire thing.

But Asa was always the best

Asa was a best from the start

She made me hate greens, I'm still mad.

thanks will do exactly that. I've always felt "cheaped out" back in the VN.

The whole not using magic shit and knife shit made me so mad. But even with all that Asa was the best choice. Older, green, bro-tier waifu.

Ranka lost, and 12000 years from now, she'd still have lost and Rankafags will still be mad, so I'm fine, actually.
Green a shit.

Best ending to a harem series in the last ten years, that's for sure.

The VN is... different. All the girls have a big secret that's hinted at throughout their routes but isn't revealed until the climax at the end. Kaede doesn't go yandere, in fact Rin spends most of the route trying to convince her that it's okay for them to date and in Asa's route Asa actually has to tell her it's okay for her to still spend time with Rin. Most of the other girls are pretty much the same tho.

>10 years
I don't even remember what happens in this. Is this the one where they get lost on an island or some shit or was that Girls Bravo?

There are no islands involved

Which one, Sup Forums?

Primula a shit.

benis in beni-sensei

Somewhat cool. Asa was the second best.
But pic related was the one and only best girl.

Would you?

The only reason I even read the VN is so I could go read Really? Really!

So yes

Teacher > loli

DELETE THIS

Is Primula's route good?

>I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T USE MAGIC, AND EVERYONE WANTS ME TO USE MAGIC SO I DON'T DIE, BUT I WON'T USE MAGIC BECAUSE I'M HUMAN,
EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M NOT HUMAN, BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I'M HUMAN, SO THAT I CAN BE HUMAN AROUND EVERYONE,
EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, SO I'LL JUST DIE LIKE A FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE OK?

>OMG, MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF SO I SAVE HIM BY USING MAGIC, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO USE MAGIC,
BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE HUMAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE KNOWS THAT I'M NOT HUMAN, AND HE DOESN'T CARE THAT I'M NOT HUMAN,
SO THEREFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF TO MAKE ME NOT HUMAN EVEN WHEN I BELIEVE THAT I AM HUMAN, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE NOT HUMAN,
AND SO THAT I CAN JUST DIE LIKE A RETARD, JUST LIKE HE JUST DID BUT HE'S OK BECAUSE I'M NOT HUMAN,
AND HE STILL LOVES ME SO I'LL JUST GO SUCK HIM OFF NOW AFTER MY MUCH-HOTTER-THAN-ME MOM GIVES ME A HAIR CUT WHICH MAKES ME LESS ATTRACTIVE

Am I the only one that would've married Nerina, change the Demon relm polygamist, married Sea and Then conquer the world marrying all of the girls along the way?

Why not the washboard with heterochromia?

She fucks him into amnesia. Halfway threw the sex, he doesn't even know who he's fucking anymore

The one with the biggest ears

That must be one delicious fuck, then.

That happened to me once. Or maybe it didn't. I'm not sure.

I used to do pills.

Yes

>only greenhaired tomboy ever who won a bowl.

Totally not mad at all.

Fuck you

there was zero competition.

How many other VN adaptations were there where the the main girl didn't win?

>Are we cool now?
I wasa cool when I watched it. Best girl won, what's wrong with that.

besides who in their right mind would chose one of the idiot godesses and their "you were kind to me for 5 seconds when we were 3 love affair", or boxcutter's "I tried to kill you unjustly so now I'll live my whole life in servitude to you" bullshit. Asa had her own nonsensical pity party going on but at least she had something resembling a real relationship with the MC.

It must have been Girls Bravo where they get lost in the brush near the beach then. I guess I don't remember anything about Shuffle.

Kaede's story was kind of justified, in that she's a fucking lunatic and the MC has to treat her like the ticking timebomb she is.

Was she even interested in Rin?

why won't you just fucking use the magic you cunt

Where are my Sia niggas at

Really it's one of the few series where I didn't mind who won. Still I was somewhat put off by the whole guilt trip of if she didn't win she would die.

I remember she took some meds, but why would doctors even humor that shit?

Mashiro-Iro Symphony.

MC had good taste and didn't choose the abusive/passive-aggressive cunts over the nice and kind one.

this show made my dreams of a non-shit harem anime come true

I upgraded her.

Fuck that show. I am bitter still. Glad Manglobe went bankrupt. I played Mutsu no Hana even.

>I played Mutsu no Hana even.
And discovered how awful both Sana and her route were? Because, if nohing else, she wasn't an annoying cunt who spent the whole thing insulting the MC in the show like in the VN.

Clearly you are man of shit taste.

We reevaluating old harems now?

How bout this one?

Mitsuki was fucking stupid for staying with MC and throwing away her swimming career. Fuck Haruka too, I'm glad Mitsuki won.

Nice shit taste.

Dude picked the sweet and kind girl over the cunts

It should happen more often

Lolis should stay lolis, user.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING USE YOUR MAGIC YOU FUCKING IDIOT?! YOU'RE NOT HUMAN! Sorry, the only thing I'm still mad about was how stubborn she was about the thing she needed to do to live.

picked up from backlog because this thread is pretty cool

Sure

Wow it's been years since I've fapped to primula

best girl won

this thread is not representative of the show user
it's seriously bottom of the barrel shit

Why?

What said read the VN

It's only bottom of the barrel when viewed now but back then it was pretty amazing since it had a yandere and the MC actually picked someone that wasn't railroad to win and was pretty alpha. Not to mention, he turned down the rest of the harem with credible reasons and not just because he feels nothing for them, and Asa likes him not just because 'he was nice' like the other love interests. It's shallow now but during its run, it was rather genre-breaking.

Beni Sensei

I love Kikiyo

Just how far back did you have to go to find that cold pasta.

>had a good taste
>didn't pick the half-blood imouto

Shuffle was my first VN (and a damn good one at that) but I have yet to see the anime.