Shingeki no Kyojin

Sasha and Connie are never dying edition-

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

I want Bert to find happiness by any means possible.

Oh this is a rare thread.

Best shingeki.

Reminder to pray before you start posting.

They better not die. Especially Sasha.

I want to like Connie but he has no story and no character.

I'm really tired of these one-dimensional throwaway characters.

If Isayama spent less time drawing Manlet making stupid faces he'd have time to expand other characters...

Would you like Connie more if he did something cool before he died, or would you rationalize it as Isayama using him as a fodder throwaway?

If they're going to die then it has to be both of them. One without the other is just wrong.

As far as 'story' goes, he did have a close relationship with Reiner and maybe it'll be brought up again but, I doubt it.

I would like Connie if he gets his own character arc. Just so we actually care more about him. Right now he's just Sasha's fucktoy and nothing else.

I really wish Reiner would get more screentime. He's a main eventer and a future hall of famer.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki

This.

This is why SNK threads are total shit now, all this forced romance you idiots have to put up. Fuck off.

Just kill Connie, not hating but he's just there with no role. End his misery or is he going to linger till the end of series. Sasha is cool and bestest, never kill.

>He just wants Sasha to himself

>but he's just there with no role.
Same goes for Sasha.

The gig is up but to be fair her role is also pretty miserable, literally shadow oh her past self.

Sasha is far more pointless than Connie. At least Connie has his village subplot, whereas Sasha is just food maymays. People only want her to survive because she's a mediocre-looking girl.

Really though I agree. Isayama just doesn't care about his side characters enough imho. I think he's been corrupted by fujobucks or maybe he was always under their influence.

Does Isayama even know what he's doing?

All this guy does is masturbate to MMA

Isayama should have killed her during Utgard, when people still cared about her.

>Wanting this to die

I'm hoping for a good death scene for her since Isayama said something like that.

Kek, wtf?

Not sure about that. Apparently he was also kind of close with YH and we saw nothing of it during the political arc. Same goes for Sasha.

Based Connie.

>Close to Ymir
I thought they didn't like each other.

>there was a time sasha was popular enough to become dlc in shitty handheld game and top 4 in poll
Fujos out of my manga damn it it's your fault she dropped in twenty something rank and author doesn't want to write her.

Not at all.

It's not fujos fault that Sasha was meant to be a useless background character.

>conniefags

Their friendships is somehow similar to Jean and Eren's. They fought, but didn't really hate each other. The kiddnapping also implied he was close to YH.

Connie's not gay.

Sasha is not useless.

Yes she is.

We are talking about Connie, not Reiner.

Even Annie likes Connie. Who doesn't?

No Connie thinks Sasha is a he.

I realised that after I posted it.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Hajime Isayama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Kek

Borts the one jackass who doesn't because he's jealous Connie is superior.

Nice try faggot. Bert likes Jean and Connie.

Isayama pls.

Bert was an asshole about Connie.

Uh excuse me? Mikasa would be dead if it wasn't for her.

He gave him some pretty hard stares when Reiner was consoling him. That's about it.

It wasn't because of Connie user. It was about Reiner and his soldier/warrior problems which also ended up affecting his actions and the mission. Reiner was completely at soldier mode in those chapters, that's what Bert realised.

please don't jinx it

Connie is related to it somewhat. Reiner confronted Annie for saving Connie in the flashback chapter. So. Bert seeing Reiner being buddy buddy with Connie is why he's glaring. Reiner's relationship with him confirmed that he was either mental or a hypocrite.

Sasha should be dead. She stands for the time when Isayama cared more about pandering than writing his story.

Damn it, if only.

This. Bort a heartless piece of shit with no compassion for his comrades.

If you can't understand the purpose Sasha serves, you've clearly never read Shakespeare

Bert didn't do anything.

She plays the fool?

Comic relief?

Conehead.

>Bert didn't do anything
Except for loving Connie which everyone did besides him.

Isayama pretty much said she is for comedy and even named her after a famous comedian.

Bert liked CJ and vice versa, read the clash of titans arc. They were good friends with future dreams of growing old.

Sasha can't die because otherwise the series becomes a huge sausagefest

What about Mikasa?

Oh wait.

This is why Hitch and Rico need to join the main cast.

It won't happen but keep wishing.

They aren't really that interesting, but it's unlikely anyway.

Good thing is Isayama added more to her despite of this fact. Like archery and family backstory.

I will user. I pray everyday for it to happen.

Petra will join the main cast.

That's because he's complex. Look at he refuse to sit on dirty floors like the other peasants because he's a God and Gods are not beneath others. The chair represents a throne. Connie is symbol of peasantry so, it's only typical that he sees him as the revolting manlet devil spawn that he is.

Plus, he didn't want to get his new pants dirty, he cares to much about his fashion sense.

They are not interesting at all. Especially Rico.

Bert a shit.

Meanwhile Connie gets no skills and no family.

Only people with no reading comprehension think so.

Is Petra's decomposed corpse in one of the other barrels?

Berb a God.

I think Hitch is a little interesting because of her relationship with Annie but Rico is a forced meme and has a hideous design.

Well Connie has family backstory too.

>has no family
That's mean user. They could be turned back to humans.

That's still her main role to the story.

I think it says a lot about Hitch as a person that she tried to befriend Annie even though Annie was an asshole.

Hitch is also really selfish, so maybe she wanted to befriend the one person who didn't seem interested in her.

Forgot pic

Sorry I'm not sane enough to understand the layers upon layers of complexity beneath Bert's character. He's too complex for my stupid mind to comprehend

Forgive me God Berb.

This user gets it. Berbspeed.

>Annie was an asshole
It's a good thing she was an asshole desu so that other characters don't feel as betrayed by her. The only exception was Eren and look at how sad Eren was at her betrayal.

Armin was heartbroken.

>Armin
>heartbroken
??????????

Over Annie.

The word is "confused", not heartbroken. Armin is heartless, he even said so himself.

~Aaaarrrruuuumiiiinnn~

Nah Armin was most ready to sell her to wolves.

Who in BRA felt the worst about their actions?

Easy Annie

The way she reacted to the SC when she thought Annie was dead didn't seem very selfish.