In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

What do these Arabic words mean in English? Let's take a look.

Allah = The God.

Islam = Submission to the will of God.

Muslim = One that submits to the will of God.

Allahu akbar = God is the greatest.

The flag above = There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

There's a real emphasis in Islam about the oneness of God. It's important to know that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped. That means rejecting the worship of a statue, an inanimate object, a trinity, a human, an animal or anything else that people decide to worship other than God alone.

>"Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

>"Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only." (Matthew 4:10)

>"Worship God! You have no other god but Him." (Quran 7:59, 7:73; 11:50, 11:84; 23:32)

You also must accept that the Messengers such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are all Muslims (people that submit their will to God alone).
They all came with the same message which was WORSHIP GOD ALONE! NO PARTNERS!

Shirk (disbelieving in the oneness of God) is the worst crime on earth that God will never forgive.

And they set up rivals to Allah, to mislead (men) from His path! Say: ‘Enjoy (your brief life)! But certainly, your destination is the (Hell) Fire!’” (Quran 14:30)

So... how close are you to submitting your will to God ALONE?

Did I already mention that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped? If not, then I shall tell you now.

IT IS GOD ALONE THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORSHIPPED.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen
youtu.be/hbB2PH_8vSo
youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y
youtu.be/-QP2wHaTEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI
youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw
youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q3f15NXrLI
youtube.com/watch?v=NejPzdhDISU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

It makes perfect sense to those that are sane.

No one cares.

>‘Enjoy (your brief life)! But certainly, your destination is the (Hell) Fire!’
So theres no reason to punish non follower, because our punishment will come after death.
Let us alone, Muslim.

You muslims should outlaw math again, that was funny

Well I'll stay insane and free then.

There are around two billion people that care across the world.

Why don't you free yourself from the burden of freedom and submit to the will of God.

That's pretty contradictory.

I respect Islam for the faith and belief in God, but Holy shit man, the extremists are brutal.

Islam is a death cult. Islam only brings misery, death, and bloodshed. Islam is incompatible with civilization.

That flag is objectively wrong. Muhammad had no witnesses and produced no proof for his claims. He was a deranged pedophile, a murderer, rapist, a liar. Only subhuman shitskins would ever follow such a vile person, and only at the promise of sex slaves.

Fuck you. Deus Vult.

Muslims simply cant run a nation, even if they do it fractures. Funny thing is they are all ticking time bombs no matter the time period. Muslims fuck goats, how can someone be so weak? Also incest, you are degenerates and the world will grow sick of you. I can gurantee your time as a power will slip away forever.

Inshalla.

god is love, god gave kids terminal cancer.
god is just fantasy.
grow up and forget this trivial nonsense called god.

The Left and Islam are the ruinous forces of chaos. They will destroy humanity if they are not stopped.

Allah= Satan.
Islam=Submission to the will of Satan
Mudslime= One that submits to the will of Satan
Allahu cocksucker= Satan is the greatest
The graffiti above = There is no Satan worthy of worship but Satan. Muhfaggot is the messenger of Satan.

> Extremists are brutal?
> Americans are extremists
> BLM
> Feminism
> MTGOW
> Transexuality and biology
> nu-males
> neo-nazi economics

All americans Die with your rage - there is only ONE God - the time of false idols is over!!!

Alright, have fun with the lead we send you when you whip out your machete.

>There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God

And yet, most make the mistake of worshiping the deeds and person of Muhammad. Heresy.

Allahu akbar = if I hear this I know I'm dead, luckly, we removed you quiet good

There is a god but Allah. Muhammad is NOT the messenger of God.

FUCK ALLAH

FUCK ISLAM

Death to all muslims, islam is cancer.

Sounds like the muslim God really enjoys the smell of his own farts and is really insecure about it
> worshup ME goyim, or ELSE. I mean it... p-please? Will gib virgins just please acknowledge my oneness?

>>>/egy/
Worldwide shitskin genocide
Btw, does anyone like to see how an Iraqui muslim looks whoes head got crushed with a hammer?

it's not the will of god its the will of muhammed.
Thats why "Allahs" orders where passed to him over a time period of like 20 years or so depending in his success.
And that's why Allah allowed Muhammed to have as many women as he wanted while everyone else could just have four. Mohammed was so speacial that Allah only gave him privileges. And of course Allah told him that Muhammed would definitly be the last prophet. Like, forever.
Almost as if Allah was a creation of narcisstic muhammed himself to have a luxury lifestyle and much power.

Don't ask newfaggot.

Wouldn't be the first time a monarch claimed divine privilege and mandate.

yeah, almost as if they don't trust in Allahs judgement and so they do the judgement themselves. Almost as if Allah does not exist and is just a human creation and therefore needs human violence to be maintained. That's also the reason why you have to be killed when you officially leave Islam instead of letting you leave. Almost as if it was a human made gang structure.

There is no such thing as a "holy" Quran. Check with your local Imam for THE version, please.

that's right. Allah is great, but better play safe.

Allah (swt) doesn't need humans to punish the oppressors. The hurricanes hitting America are a perfect example, but yet people deny his signs! They are indeed blind!

you also should be aware that Mohammed received his messages not on a mountain but in a cave.
You should also be aware that the bible says, Satan is the biggest trickster. Same is said about Allah. Satan's names are legion (many), same counts for Allah.
Maybe the biggest trick of Satan was not, to make us believe he does not exist, but to make some people believe, he's god, the only one. Looking at the bloodshed and the human sacrifices that are obligatory in Islam really makes me think.

Sounds fake and gay.

then you don't nee Sharia law and can let Allah do the work. But there is Sharia law. Executed by humans organized in Sharia police lol

Fuck your desert pagan moon diety faggot, there IS only one god and his name is not Allah.

google list of earthquakes and death toll in Pakistan which is a 100% muslim country.

Have they not travelled in the land and seen what was the end of those who were before them? They were superior to them in strength, and in the traces (which they left) in the land. But Allah seized them with punishment for their sins. And none had they to protect them from Allah.

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 21

That was because there came to them their Messengers with clear evidences, proofs and signs but they disbelieved (in them). So Allah seized them with punishment. Verily, He is All-Strong, Severe in punishment.

-Sura Ghafir, Ayah 22

Flag = idol. Your hipocracy is showing a little too.

> desert pegan sticks deity

you best knock with that shit, ya HEAR?

laillah rasulalah
islam is the true religion, perfect in any way

So Allah kills and squashes you no matter if you believe or not. Great.
Religous people always try to find logical explanations for everything. Christians are similar.
I think the design of Islam clearly shows that it was created in a desert region. No pictures, no creativity.
Even the clothing style only fits for living in dry hot areas.

You know being ex-muslim I was always bothered by this. The extreme veneration of Mohammad, the extra privileges, how no one was allowed to marry his wives when he died as an example.

>Muhammad is the messenger of God

If Muhammad is that, I don't want to know anymore about this god. Islam is just a bastardization of both Judaism and Christianity.

One of the main sources that was used for writing the Quran is the book of Enoch. The custom of women being covered up comes from this source. Enoch describes the fall of the angels. Some angels became lustful of god's creation women came down the Earth and began raping. God banished them. From that day forward women were to wear head coverings as not to provoke the lust of angels again.

Well that's how that version goes,

Slav gods are superior indeed.

Dazbog pill

if only it could have kept the headscarf and accepted other cultures. Muhammed was supposed to bring Abrahamic religion to his people, NOT conquer then,

It's perfect, like a cancer cell is perfect in it's ruthless simplicity.
T-Cells aren't perfect, but their duty is to protect the imperfection of multicellular life against the terrible perfection of cancer.

Do you honestly believe in Islam, because let me tell you now, looking at Islam from a moral perspective it's clear that modern man has made a system morally superior by miles.

This implies than humanity can be more merciful and kind than Allah.

Doesn't this disprove Islam as a religion?

unfortunately for you, islam is direct from the mouth of the dragon, evident by its denial of Christ

they are deceived by the universe's master deceiver

"...the SUN, the Givers of Life!"

"So the swastika was actually an ancient, bromidic, symbol Representing God Consciousness."

Secret footage in muslim school

thats nice but I shall serve the Lord God of Abraham, not moloch/baal/etc of the quran

Women covering has nothing to do with culture. It's called modesty.

Reported because thread is not used for discussion, just typical muslim propaganda. This site is not for you to use as an indoctrination platform.

>morally superior
Drugs
Alcohol
Music
Fornication
Adultery
People walking around half naked
Foul speach

You are truly deluded.

Rod

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen

>The number of volunteers is still disputed,[4] with estimates varying from initially around 300[5][6] to 6,000 fighters by 1995.[1]

Just stay in your containment country.

Morality is culture, modesty is based on morals, hence morals set culture because you cant have blasphemy laws if its a new word not in the book.

>In this thread we learn about Islam
Everything I need to know about islam I learned from "KORAN: BOOK 9, THE BOOK OF THE SWORD".

I think you will find we ARE discussing political issues. Islam is not just a belief in God but a complete political and ruling system for mankind.

Islam literally means submission, this is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I honestly wish I could be Muslim but I can't. I know enough about it to know it's a false religion.

>Drugs
Afghanistan.
>Alcohol
Please
>Music
it's called freedom of speech.
>Fornication
Bitch please, muslimas are sluts.
>Adultery
See above.
>People walking around half naked
Better than with a trash bag on their whole body if you ask me.
>Foul speach
You never read the litterature coming from Islam it seems.

You arrogant and too proud to submit to God who is greater than you.

And what you believe in isn't?

>Women covering has nothing to do with culture. It's called modesty.

The tradition came out of the fall of the angels and has nothing to do with earthly modesty. It was started to not provoke the lust of angels again. That first episode was a disaster and no one wanted to go through that again.

Yeah, fucking tell his ass WE ARE.

youtu.be/hbB2PH_8vSo

Morally superior in the sense that people are given equal rights, freedom of speech, and are persuaded to help the impoverished.

The UK has a much higher charitable donation figure than any Islamic country, for example.

Another thing, the West does not promote slavery, forced sex or harsh and painful punishments like Sharia law promotes.

The things you listed as western societies foundations is completely false. Not everyone takes drugsyet you say we all do, not everyone drinks, fornicates, adulterates or walks around half naked, yet you blame all of us for doing this.

We are a free and open society. Lots of people do immoral things, its true, but a large proportion of people live morally.

>Music
>Actually arguing that your music makes you morally superior

wot

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y

>There's a real emphasis in Islam about the oneness of God

And that's why your religion is so backwards desu

Complete omnipotence of God -> God can do whatever the fuck he wants (e.g. lift a rock he creates that's too heavy for him to lift) -> there can be no universal laws -> no scientific or mathematical progress

>ultimate cuckoldry

It is, especially considering how it views its adherents as cannon fodder, more or less.

In Slavic culture "Kolovrat/Kolowrat" is the symbol of the sun.

>admiring a failure

Im going to go to my local hooka lounge and play nasheeds, wish me luck.

youtu.be/-QP2wHaTEyQ

Bach music is a music related to God.
It's not Profane.
Bach = Muslim songs - talent and instruments.

>Kolovrat

ISLAM IS PERFECT YOU KUFFARS!

youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI

Which version of the Qu'ran?

youtube.com/watch?v=dcoMB8nJWmw

Alahu Ack-bar means you're about to get blown up take cover!

>equal rights
>freedom of speach
Where do you draw the line with that? Does a man that kills a newborn baby deserve equal rights to the man that hasn't? The Islamic punishments are a great deterrent.

You are the bastard children of Father Abaraham and you will learn your place.

>Speech*

Bach was Christian, and wrote in praise of the trinity - which is antithetical to Islam.

Also

>Implying there isn't secular Western music of equal if not greater quality

My point was more so that the vast majority ofour music in general isn't 'immoral' (although some of our pop is fairly degenerate)
youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ

the one where muhamed smears semen over his but!

Nobody cares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

> islamic mind goes STRAIGHT TO KILING BABIES!

WowowwhahahhahaSICKFUCKINGFAGGOT

Equal rights means that an child killer of native origin or foreign origin posesses the same rights.
That a woman and a man have the same rights and will be judge according the same laws.

Freedom of speech means that you can preach the Qu'ran freely, but I can criticize it freely.

I don't expect a sandmonkey to understand that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q3f15NXrLI

Someone post that /lit/ beat down

I was giving one of the worst examples I could think of. The person I was replying to was advocating for equal rights.

In before the Quran has been perfectly preserved and this preservation is protected by Allah

youtube.com/watch?v=NejPzdhDISU

> equak rights
HAHAHA Hole keeps gettting deeper m8