Reminder that of you don't think 2 and 3 are just as bad as 1 you are not welcome on Sup Forums

Reminder that of you don't think 2 and 3 are just as bad as 1 you are not welcome on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

holtzclawtrial.com/untold-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genkai_shūraku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually 3 is okay because waifus

Pls kill yourself. Also Amuricans are not welcome ITT you guys are all mongrels. Go away

Asians dont ooga booga or break into your car. Fuck off ahmed and stop trying to tell me how to be white.

Amurica was a mistake. The land of niggers cucks mongrels and queers.

The real redpill is that none of those are bad as long as they are not on white lands.

Your children won't look like you. You deserve that though.

As a hapa, I can say that my Japanese side is way superior to my white side. Whites are way over rated and so sensitive about shit. They are closer to niggers than asians.

I second that

>As a hapa

Stopped reading right here. Opinion discarded

omg kim please nuke us. i want us to war, yes, but i think subconciously i know they should win. like hitler.

thats photo shopped, the original had a stepmum too

I think you need to watch more anime and listen to more Kpop to get more yellow fever. You soon realize that waifus are more important than (((white nationalism)))

im sure Christ would agree with you

You lazy fuck better be good and lickered up.

Why is the step mother photoshopped out?

are koreans dog torturing subhumans like the chinese?

That's the cop that was sent to prison for "raping black women".

holtzclawtrial.com/untold-story/

as a finnougric mongoloid-alpine subnordid mix I don't care

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

>you are not welcome on Sup Forums
Welcome or not nigger here I am.

For comedic effect. Why are you defending amerimongrels?

>Kpop
Surgically altered ghouls

you are a living, breathing representation of the Jews desire to destroy all races and heritage.
You wouldn't know what it's like to be Japanese or European, because you're not fully either.
You're just a raceless mutt and that's all you'll ever be.

I'll bet you're an American, user.
Nobody talks more shit about us than us.

I don't get why anyone would think this is cucked. The kid is his and he got rid of the crazy bitch for a better one.

Because you are purposely trying to spread the "white women will leave you for tyrone, fuck white women and having white babies" narrative by using a fake image of white man being alone there so the viewer assumes she left him for the black man.

what if my wife is a hapa (Dutch Father, Filipina mother). Our kids will be 75% white, raised Catholic and conservative...
Will they be white?

I am not an Amurican thank God. I have roots and an identity. I own land that has been in my family for 5 generations. Amerimutts will never know that feel which is why they are so keen on miscegenation

>larp flag
>Mussolini and not Hitler
>talking about race
>Exactly what ANTIFA believes

3 doesn't compare to 1 and 2. Not in this timeline or any other possible timeline.

Lol as are my children. Too bad. Those Jews are preventing so many of you from having a wife or working or having any friends. It's really sounds like niggers blaming whites for much systemic racism. You guys are closer to niggers than japs or Chinese. And American whites are closer to Slavs than European whites.

no
my genes are pic related and I'm hapa as fuck

I don't know user.
That's a question for Jesus and Hitler.

>shit talks americans
>hides behind fag flag

For the most part, you're pretty spot-on.

This is literally a thread against racemixing. Learn to recognize the difference between light-hearted banter and the serious political message behind this thread

>catholic
You're already raising your kids to be cucks. Why not just adopt some fucking Somalis while you're at it.

Hapa are the new master race. Whites are quickly on their way out, turning into niggers blaming Jews for everything from lack of women to not being able to have a job.

1 and 3s offspring will be degenrate

2 will have the most well adjusted offspring, why?

First of all, to atteact a black female you need to be redpill af and keep being cus those bitches shit tests like no other. So assuming that you ll actually have a kid with a strong father figure who was able to educate the child.

First pic will likely be single mother and well you know how that ends up, third pic is likely a low test man with little values, meaning that the offspring will most likely be a degenerate.

>t. angry mongrel
Is that right user?
Well, if you want, I can help redpill you on the Jews.
Doesn't sound like you know about them, if you really think that dumb shit.

Not my fault that my dick gets hard when seeing asian women because they are usually:
loyal
religious
not obese
fertile
virgin

I'd take a woman that fulfills all those qualities over a white woman that fulfills none. . . or heck, over a white woman that fulfills the last 4.

>Claims to not be and trashes Americans
>Hides country behind meme flag

Hapa isn't a race at all, mutt, it is a lack of race to be a mongrel.
You're a walking example of both of your parents being morons.

Asian men are welcome to steal muh women.

sage for shit thread

Kill all [redacted]

>Kill all Jews
ftfy

Stop idolizing Asian chicks you virgin faggot. They are just as degenerate as the culture around them. All women are the same. Stick to your own race you cuck.

the baby in 2 will likely have jungle fever, so yea it is bad, maybe worse than 1 since everyone knows girls that like purple dick are trash anyway

Virgin of any race > any non virgin, asians just have the highest chance of being virgin.

>2 will have the most well adjusted offspring, why?

No they won't what the fuck are you talking about?

Eh I just know anti-white women shills will take that image and use it in their retarded "fuck white women, go gook" or "mgtow" threads using it to encourage race-mixing or not making white babies.

Why does white pigs believe they are superior than East Asians?

I don't get it.

You are not the gatekeeper of Sup Forums.

I've been here through every iteration of the board, I'll never leave, no matter how shrilly you may screech.

I support the fucking of women because I'm not a faggot, it's not just an intellectual scenario to me.

You would know this if you were a hetrosexual male who left your parents basement.

I think it's more along the lines of wanting to keep their genes pure rather than thinking they're superior.

t. white guy who wants asian qt

kek

Dude cheated on his nigger wife cause even he realized they are ugly

I read the culture of critique and the Jews and culture and a couple books on the holocaust. I'm quite familiar with the storm jpegs. It's just unfortunate that there is an entire group of people who envy another group above and beyond them and are willing to give up on so many facets of their own lives in order to bitch about the blame group for ones own failures.

Fucking +7 IQ >>>>>>>>>> Fucking -20 IQ.

I'd much rather my hypothetical daughter hook up with a Jap with a 3/4 syllable name than Jamal.

It's because they are a people who live by a classy set of virtues. Whites are degenerate and the most self proclaimed virtuous whites are neet homebodies with a virulent hatred of groups they blame for their own failures. The Asian women succumbing to failure whites are degenerates in their own right

Well, that is racist, not all whites are like that.

...but yes, the vast majority are and although I blame some groups for my previous failures, such as being fat and not having a job, I've managed to take control of my life, lose the weight, and snag a job.

Virgin cute is already fucked by local chads.

Nice engrish, faggot.

Eurasiantiger pls

Yeah, I went to Okonomiyaki with all local qts in Niseko and deflowered them all

>hokkaido
>okonomiyaki

I find ur posting was lie.

I don't know where you get the idea they are more likely to be virgins. Of all the Korean and Chinese girls I've been with I've never seen a single one. If you want a high chance of getting a virgin you need to get a Fatima with hairy armpits.

Not at all, there is a great Okonomiyaki place in Kutchan

Philipino girls, mate, and japanese to an extent.

The koreans are basically whites now.

number 3 here and i cant help it. the pussy is just so tight

Is that fucking gecko abomination squinting like a retard supposed to be cute? Get that nigga back to area 51

otherwise she wouldn't feel anything

Go be Japanese in Japan then you communist turbonigger

He's an Australian shitposter. Don't care about him.

imagine larping this hard

kutchan

Kutchan cho is a one of the Genkai shūraku...;_;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genkai_shūraku

Your sperm seems to have had no effect.

The black guy got cucked by Sup Forums terms

Far more accomplishments and success, better looks and strength etc
Why don't you think so Ken-sama?

Okay but who's fault is it?

Looks like she has his eyes. /-\

This

>muh dick ooga booga

You are the only larping virgin here

All are more or less bad but let's not kid ourselves, racemixing with east asians is not even on the same level of bad as racemixing with subsaharan africans. And I don't mean that in a "white men can white women can't" kind of way. It's the same if the guy is chinese.

Hybridization with chinamen? Loss of identity, slightly higher risks of mental diseases, "rootless cosmopolitans".

Hybridization with blacks? Condemnation of you lineage to be low IQ lower class for many generations to come and if too many people do it, litterally the end of civilization as we know it.

Trust me I am french, I should know.

>"""""South Asian"""""
So Poo, not Asian. got it

Even the "rootless cosmopolitan" thing doesn't apply to hapas like it applies to half blacks. Africa has no big historical events, China and the rest of East Asia have plenty. The child would have two rich histories to relate to.
Also, a racemixing white woman is one less womb producing a fully white child; a racemixing man is one more womb producing an at all white child.

Decreasing numbers = autonomy, survival instincts

They will wake up when they no longer feel safe

delet pls, am nofap

>Even the "rootless cosmopolitan" thing doesn't apply to hapas like it applies to half blacks. Africa has no big historical events, China and the rest of East Asia have plenty. The child would have two rich histories to relate to.

Nope. They would still have zero. Have you ever met any Hapas? Every damn one is an SJW.

Someone tell me where baby on a stick photo is from

I was in the military with a bunch of half flip and half nip hapas. outside of one that didn't look white at all, the rest were fairly alpha and conservative. Granted, the military is in general, but I find the reason hapas tend to be more beta is because many beta men end up with average tier Asian women, a white Amerifat who's a 4 will be thrilled to have a chink who's a 5, hell maybe even a 6 if he's got a little money. But alot of my hapa friends there had Chad/ alpha father's who met their wives while in the military, spread their seed across the orient before marrying a light skinned aznqt to settle down with, him being a 7 or 8 and her being the same, hense why their kids weren't Elliot Rogers
>TL;DR Ugly, sick people make ugly sick kids. attractive smart people make attractive smart kids.

I wish someone would kill all these people; this is whats the enemy looks like.

From based Japan playing a cultural favorite during the late 1930's and early 1940's. Translates to pig sticker or something

Lmao

>connecting multiple unrelated passages and claiming some kind of argument

I don't care if it's theologically sound, it makes a good argument about diversity causing trouble.

What if you think 1 and 2 are objectively worse than 3?

Ok, for future reference emotional arguments are a lot better than logical ones.

>you are not welcome on Sup Forums

Lmao at triggered stormcucks who think Sup Forums is their own personal safe space

>don't tell me how to be white
>even if my kids will be 50% non-white they'll still be white!!!!!!!

>As a hapa, I can say that my Japanese side is way superior to my white side. Whites are way over rated and so sensitive about shit. They are closer to niggers than asians.
Did your dad visit Sup Forums too?
Fuck. Getting too real there buddy.

I dated an Asian girl once. She super shallow and vapid. One of my friends married a black womyn and she's sweet. They have a good relationship and a nice kid. Meanwhile here I am blowing through roastie whites trying not to kms. Fucking hell.