Is there a country more cucked than the UK? Italy is cucked as hell but they are second place compared to Britain

Is there a country more cucked than the UK? Italy is cucked as hell but they are second place compared to Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
archive.is/5o81i
archive.is/DYcs2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That happened in California you flag LARPing fucking mongrel.

All of Europe.

> Being this mad
kek

It's altruistic universalism all white people have it

>t. 55% mongrel who literally brainwashed Europe into loving his pet niggers
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
Amerimutts should seriously be gassed for being the most retarded group of people in the world with total lack of self-awareness.

God this bitch is demented - she needs a strong man in her life to keep her insane ass in line via the enternal Chad

.. what the fuck?...

How...

I...

What?...

She is doing it for the cameras and the attention, if the killer was a good-looking woman this bitch wouldn´t have helped her.
Women only care about their ego not about justice.
If Hollywood make movies about redpilled women the bitch from the OP would act completlly different.

>"hurr everyone make mistakes durr"
She must had some severe brain damage, noone can have argument that bad

I get on very well with my two brothers, thankfully, but it is quite possible her brother was so much of a horrible cunt, that this murdering nigger felon seems like a totally pleasant gentleman in comparison. Who knows? I'll need a source to make a more reasoned analysis.

It gets worse.

>Jim shuffles the way old men do, stumbling slightly. He is 78 now, with white hair and a bit of a belly. He has a tendency to ramble. It doesn’t take long for him to deviate from the statement his daughter helped him prepare. He mentions Fields’s father and then how much Fields has changed over the years.

>“I don’t know how he could show any more remorse than he has,” Jim says, his voice cracking. “Certainly, I’m satisfied.”

>Denise hands her father a tissue. Then she replaces him at the table and reads her own statement. She is 54 and has lived most of her life without her brother, her only full biological sibling.

archive.is/5o81i

That was in yankland you inbred yuropoor

It reminds me of an american couple who's daughter was gang banged by niggers in Africa who pulled her out her car, ass shagged her by the side of the road then splattered her head with a rock.
Cuck parents fought to free them and now send them money. lol

Show your real flag, kraut

We badly need a global war now.

That pic didn't happen in the UK though, OP...

UK, lmao

This is fake, that´s just a hired model (look behind you, she even has protection behind her), real women avoid refugee camps because even if they are delusional their instincts are not.
You can fool their brains but not their instincts.
Women are very coward, they play the stronk women but when a terrorist attack happens you only see white men police. Or when a war happens, only men.

>Italy
>Cucked

Not even 1/10 of the SJWs bullshit crap is endorsed here, not to mention that leftists quickly disavown everything that is us tier.
The charlottesville staute toppling was condamned fair and square, even by the radical leftist.

Nope, they are most-cucked. From this morning's story on the UK tube bombing: archive.is/DYcs2

>On Saturday, police scoured the country in search of possible suspects. Their efforts led them to the suburban London home of an elderly couple honored for their work with child refugees. The property was registered to Ronald Jones, 88, and his 71-year-old wife, Penelope, who have been honored by Queen Elizabeth after taking care of 268 foster children, the Times of London reported.

Neighbors told the Sun that the couple have six children of their own and had started taking foster children after seeing the plight of refugees displaced from Syria and elsewhere.

The 18-year-old, whom authorities tracked using facial recognition technology, was believed to be a foster child taken in by Jones and his wife, according to the Sun, which also quoted a neighbor saying the elderly couple's foster children were Syrian.

Elderly couples taking in terrorists as foster children. UK is finished.

Here is a picture of the murderer, now free, with one of his sons and a few of his grand and great-grandchillunz

Wow, so heartwarming icryeverytiem

Another excerpt from this gem of an article:

>She notices every time Fields recounts the story of the murder he adds a few embellishments, taking a little less responsibility. She says:

>He is sorry though. I don’t believe he is going to do it again.”

>the first time he saw Fields, the emotion that flooded him was anger. But it wasn’t anger at Fields. It was anger at the parole board. For Fields, Jim felt compassion. He also felt nostalgia for what he had lost. Now that he knew Fields, he was convinced that Fields had not intended to kill his son. It was just a terrible tragedy. Jim says:

>I think maybe 10-15, possibly 20 years, that was justice for Bo, He’s not going to come back. So now the justice I got to worry about is justice for Ronnie. And I don’t think a life sentence is just for him.”

Show your true face Kraut. How the hell is Italy even near to France, Deutchland, Belgium or UK

>tfw we single handedly cucked the krauts out of relevancy 3 TIMES.

Holy shit it must be so subhuman living as a german knowing that happened eheh

This is a pretty strong exhibition of that theory that woman have no tribal loyalty to their own men after millions of years of being claimed by the strongest tribes who kill their own men. Only the ones capable of assimilating would survive.

It's made my day that the London Bucket Bomber is one of those "unaccompanied child refugees" we kept hearing about, top fucking kek

Name?

Was waiting for this. Still the undisputed king of cucks

fake

She knows full well that he isn't sorry but her liberal programming won't allow her to acknowledge it.

link so I can post BLACKED in the comment section

Show us your flag Hans