So what if she IS Jewish, she's done more for the conservative movement than any of us NEETs either will

So what if she IS Jewish, she's done more for the conservative movement than any of us NEETs either will

> oh shit my lol game popped, but I'm half way through masturbating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow kikes cannot get over LS

She's Aryan.

> t. finnish media agent

She's not a natural blonde by any stretch of the imagination.
t. see her pubes

>supports white identity politics
>positive to racial nationalism
>volunteers in European Identitarian movement(literally the movement the entire new/alt-right in US copied)
b-but SHE IS A JUDEN! Just look at her name! It's BIBLICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUDEN!

leftypol need to die, also OP should die for making this thread

She's perfection and not Jewish

shes not even jewish. chalk that one up to Sup Forums's 5th grade reading comprehension

>Jewish
>libertarian
I am not surprised

nice try

Shes done nothing you dickhead apart from form a rallying point for disaffected, immature kekistani motherfuckers

She has dark roots in plenty of vids.
Not everyone keeps platinum blonde hair all their life.
t. shit blonde

She did a video on her genetics. She's half Danish, half Spanish

has a kike nose absolutely disgusting face the dirty kike

OP is a concern troll

>dated a nigger and a POO
>has stated in her Ask FM that she has no preference of race for dating/marriage
>is a civic nationalist (pic related)
>is partly Jewish (her grandfather's side)
>won't ever address the JQ

Yeah most blondes have darker roots.

Did no one teach you about the sun?

you've got nothing

you are pathetic

And more
"Totally not organized goy!"

get a job and gtfo you pathetic loser

I think she's probably one of these chicks that was blonde as a kid but it got darker and she was butthurt about it so bleaches the fuck out of her hair. It's a really common thing. She blatantly has this nordic fetish, evidenced by her talking about muh danish roots all the time and her negative reaction to discovering she has some Iberian blood.

no jewish faggot

The movement is inevitable and it was easily predictable. I saw this shit coming when I was a preteen in the early 00s. So of course the Jews are going to set themselves up in the height of its ranks.

What you see is "good Jews" leading the charge against leftist cancer

What your actually looking at is Jews usurping a movement that was going to take place with or without them. So they pre-emptively lead it themselves. It's against their interests but at least they feel they are are in control and can steer it into a wall

Shes alright. Whats up with the thirsty finlander? Did he create shitted.com to shame lauren away from the coalburning?

it says here you're unemployed

>why do you resist crypto-Jewish subversion goyim

Not are jews are tied into this 'big jewish conspiracy' to 'take over the world and turn eveeything to communism' there are some who see the evil and are willing to fight it. Kinda reminds me a doughter of Visari in latest Killzone game

ROSE
BUSHES

shes not jewish asshole

Just fuck off. You're not fooling anyone. She's not jewish, and you made this thread just to charachter assasinate Lauren. Like your group has done every day for the past months.

>thinly veiled shill thread

Prove she's Jewish cunt.

she is disgusting

Varg says she's a kike and I have no reason not to trust him

>Every Jew is evil
You people are no better than niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch

She's a goy. Is this what they call gas lighting?

>Every person with some Jewish ancestry
is what I meant.

Why does her religion matter at all? So what if she is jewish on he granddads side shes doing good shit.

Quit posting about this. She's far from the problem even in the worst case scenario. Its so fucking unimportant. Just a bunch of faggots wondering if shes pure enough to fap to.

there is the daily anti lauren thread filled with lies about her.
Fingoy wake up and do your autist job

She's not Jewish and as is evident from this thread everyone knows it so you morons need to find new disinfo angles with which to attack her.

webmshare.com/aogyz

Varg is a moron who thinks IQ tests only test how good you are at IQ tests and that everyone who doesn't agree with him on everything is controlled opposition

She is not.

Shes NOT a jew

Thats spread by Kikes trying to undermine her

So you've now switched from trying to call her Jewish, to acting like it's the consensus.

>> oh shit my lol game popped, but I'm half way through masturbating
Man I fucking hate it when that happens.

I am not a neet though. Fuck your lazy ass. Get a job and work 25 hours at least like I do.

JEWS TELL EVERYONE THEYRE JEWISH

There is something seriously wrong with 4 chan. If we don't have 1000 threads about lauren we have 1000 threads about black dicks and white women.

Its almost as if there is a group of jews trying to push something on here. These threads cannot be created by real people.

We also have real life retards that think they are doing something worth while. NEWSFLASH to you losers - its not having any effect...on anyone.

You all need to deprogram and go outside and get a life.