Kurdistan when?

Kurdistan when?

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/4-implications-of-the-latest-astana-agreement-on-idlib-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

25th of September. Bijiji

Iranian bull here, I wipe my ass with the Kurdish flag.

Better than your hand I guess.

For real?? x|

It's too bad that Iranian bulls like me are much more civilized than whatever the fuck you are.

The Duran: theduran.com/4-implications-of-the-latest-astana-agreement-on-idlib-syria/ - also see comments:

Is the US supporting the SDF/Kurds or will they betray them?
This week there was a lot of on-the-ground confusion about the SDF.
The blockade of Deir Ezzor was lifted by the SAA, and *then* the SDF announced it was going to liberate Deir Ezzor, and there was even a Pentagon statement to that effect, which was withdrawn as "erroneous" a day later.
The Syrian military carefully watched the SDF march from, mostly, Raqqah, and noticed that they covered a lot of territory, fast and without a shot being fired by any ISIS, so either ISIS opened the way for the SDF or just blended in with SDF forces.
The obvious culprit in such games would be the US-CIA and the British. Then the SDF even had the nerve to tell the SAA they would prohibit the SAA from crossing the Euphrates, *after* the SAA had already crossed.
The SDF is in no position to prohibit anything if they do not have air-cover, and they won't get that if the US doesn't provide it.
Of course the SDF would like to have the northeast of Raqqah and then the territory westward to the Iraqi border for themselves, and they will not be happy when the Iraqi forces, with Iran-backed PMUs, hunt the remaining ISIS forces from the border
If the SDF suspects they are being betrayed by the US, they won't fight, which will lead to some interesting scenarios, especially if the SAA's suspicions are correct, that ISIS joined into the SDF on the way to Deir Ezzor.
It is likely the Syrian tribal forces currently being paid to work with the SDF will defect as soon as their bills aren't paid.

Lavrov reiterated that the US is in Syria illegally, but basically said it would be tolerated as long as the US is fighting terrorists.
1/2

Kurds US and SDF - witches brew - sept 16 2017

The Duran: theduran.com/4-implications-of-the-latest-astana-agreement-on-idlib-syria/ - also see comments:

2/2

And it is likely that the Syrian tribal forces currently being paid to work with the SDF will defect as soon as their bills aren't paid.

Lavrov reiterated that the US is in Syria illegally, but basically said it would be tolerated as long as the US is fighting terrorists.
But there are many indications that the CIA and their hangers-on at the Pentagon -- are running on auto-pilot, and if they start interfering in a significant way with the progress of the SAA, the Russians seem to be signally that concrete action will be taken to underscore the diplomatic language of "illegality."
And the Russians basically declared the territory from the Euphrates to the Iraqi border a no-fly zone for the US. With the dispatching of the MIG29 smts, it seems to be a further and specific signal that no more "inadvertent" USAF atacks of the SAA will be tolerated.

So the confusion on the ground, the US stance on a Kurdish entity in Syria, seems to be deliberate.
The Kurds are confused, the SDF is confused, the Israelis are confused. Should "ISIS" cease to exist the US has no justification to sustain a continuing presence in Syria. Are Trump's general still determined to do their damndest to stay?
If they are, they should support the CIA's troops and let the shit fly all the sooner.
If they are not determined to stay, they will have to leave and say, "look, we did our best..., and it just wasn't good enough. Assad won, so the Russians won, and without going for all-out war, we were not able to stop them."

>says tyrone the jew worshiper

Kurdistan is another ZOG project, the Kurds burned their bridges with all their neighbors while sucking the cock of judeo-american empire.

Are you mad that Kurds are blowing up your arab subhuman friends at Idlibistan Ahmed? Also stop using that flag you shitskin

I hope soon

>implying no countries in the world have Jews pulling the strings and orchestrating everything behind closed doors

When the ZOG Empire dies the Turds will get holocausted by the Turks, Arabs and Iranians.

Peace

even Kurdish women could btfo pol

lmao savage

Anything that pisses off Turks and Arabs is a good thing.

I always wondered why the Iranians hated Kurds. Aren't you technically brothers?

I don't hate Kurds, it was a joke. I think Kurds and Iranians are very related.

But a lot of Iranians are related to Turks too, I think. Northern Iranians.

And there are Arabs in the south of the country.

The Kurds are being used by Shitsrael and US to desistabilize Iran like they did to Syria, Iraq, Turkey.

Kurds are a Fifth Column in all the countries they inhabit, the cousins of the Jews.

I'm Eastern Iranian, but I like to think that I look like an Iraqi, because a lot of Iraqis are super cute and masculine.

Masculine looking, I meant to say here.

There was almost no violence in Iraqi Kurdistan during the US occupation. Is that because the Kurds are less negro or because there was Kurdish conspiracy with the Jews?

Yello? Yello?

u what mate?

You should consider suicide.