H3H3 Says NIGGER

Lets push this please:

H3H3 says Nigger REPEATEDLY in this video:
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=1rbCDpGqzFc

He also says it in many other videos (also some old ones)

Someone with the editing skills needs to make a short compilation video of every time Ethan Klein says NIGGER

also in the second half of this vid he uses it:

>youtube.com/watch?v=GxHilNze010

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCTGTFWAUQ0
youtu.be/5ERA9s2o21c
youtube.com/watch?v=xa18UJVKr5s
youtube.com/watch?v=-8ZJ_g59Bqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for bigness

This is actually big for public perception of white identity. This sniveling jew has done us a huge favor in light of Pewd's juvenile and tactless behavior.

(((he))) really stuck that knife in didnt he

Nigger is racist though.

Here is another vid with some more instances of him saying Nigger:

>youtube.com/watch?v=aCTGTFWAUQ0

Yes but he's a chosen people, he's allowed to, isn't he?

Ethan so far up his own ass he can't realize he is a social justice warrior. "IM NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS WHO I CRITICIZE!"

Fuck off Ethan, I've enjoyed his shit in the past, but ever since he moved to California it's become garbage. "Using slurs is wrong!!!" Boohoo, wanting me to not use a mean word because it hurts someone's feelings is just going to piss me off. If a /nigger/ got butthurt about the word, they are indeed a nigger faggot.

Also, he is in a youtube bubble, so he can't comprehend people outside of the youtube bubble perceive it looking in. It shows when he calls anyone who criticizes him as a 12y/o who watches Keemstar/Scarce.

Well he IS one of (((them)))

I remember once ethan and hila specifically made a joke in one of their videos about going on TOR and finding CP. Been trying to find it for years since I dont watch that gay shit anymore.
No way I could find it but its out there and its good ammo against them.
>I remember specifically it was part of the intro of a video of theres from about 1-2 years ago and hila herself "jokes" about going on the darknet/TOR and seeing/searching for CP.

>inb4 that video gets shoah'd

California does shit to your mind man... it's in the fucking air, in the water, in the fucking smog we breathe.
I'm so fucking relaxed on the word nigger just because I grew up in SoCal, Everybody says nigger here even the little ol' gook ladies at the corner shops... Fuck man, even on /n/ do we all call each other /n/iggers where it's nothing to do with race or whatever.
I never really like his shit because he always seemed like a lame redditor but is he just doing a podcast now? Comfy life got to him I guess.

dont care about this cunt, never have
but im looking forward to jordan petersons appearance on his channel

peterson will redpill millions of normies on postmodernism

ive never bothered to unsub from this kike but I will today.

Lets meme this loser to the point of burning down his own channel in rage. Get him so fired up that he basically gases himself.

welp he's a jew afterall. What a fucking parasite

Would you say that him saying the word nigger is the main reason that you want people to go after him? If so, why do you consider this to be important, given your own repeated use of the word in your post?

Hypocrisy. He smelt blood in the water and wanted to destroy a white man just because he thinks hes a moral authority. Fuckin fork tongued cunt with an ugly tranny wife.

Okay, so hypocrisy is the main reason that you want to take him down.
So, obviously being a person of some consistency, you would want people to now go after you, given your criticism of Ethan and his use of the word nigger, given your own repeated use of the word in this discussion?

I dont use racial slurs to begin with. and if I did, I wouldnt have a pet monkey on my show to over the top shame a white man for dropping an N bomb in a fit of rage when it wasnt even used to disparage someones race.

Nice meme flag, Ethan.

I am intrigued. Any more of her?

I wish.

Yes. BTW hes a niggerlover. It became apparent in the video about Timmy T cover video of "juicy" how much he sees niggers as gods. you know, the same thinkinh as all those white faggots 'wishing they were black' because they'd be cool and could dance etc.

So why people are so surprised is beyond me.

Man, I checked the video and it's not even controversial. OP confirmed for massively butthurt faggot.

found it in better resolution, that's all.

Calm down, colgate. It's not as controversial as your neurosis claims.

>e-celebs

whoo i love nu-pol

what?

Everyone's calling the jew a backstabber, color me surprised

>some nobody says nigger
>as bad as the most influential channel on youtube

pretty much the same reason why people flipped over trump for bragging about his sex life, to us that's just common talk about girls, but if you're under the spotlight everything you say will be held against you, simple as that.

Pewdiepie meant that because he's a racist? Of course not, he couldn't know if the guy he was shooting at was a black dude

you guys are trying to gather all youtubers that said nigger on camera? Be my guest, but that's not going to accomplish anything. it's not comparable.

Not even 1 minute in
>As a Jew...

Have sex, ya finna bust.

I actually do think he backstabbed pewds a little here

its a fucking word just ignore it

Read the comments, even his fans are attacking him. Comments against him have hundreds of memevotes and the ones saying "context" only have one or two. Even the comments calling out his (((heritage))) have tons of upvotes.

We're doing it. We've won the internet.

How's that new website going, Andrew?

>e celeb youtube bullshit

What in the fuck is this doing on Sup Forums

sage and gay

GOYS..
It's okay when KIKES do the same thing... CUZ they have the Jew-Nigger card.

Hila is soooo fucking dumb..
How can anyone watch these two?
Why are they even remotely popular?? (rhetorical)

Pewds is probably thinking "throw that kike nigger in the oven"

No you stupid fuck..
It's about being a hypocrite and lacking self awareness...

Floyds got some chapstick in his hand for his ashy lips.
Only a nig would sit on a thrown and act tough, with some chapstick in his hand....im dying.

t. a ding-dong diddly pinhead

Just Jews being Jews, no morals, no ethics, just whatever makes you money.
They obv. felt that slagging Pewds will be profitable for them, just like it was profitable for them to associate with him beforehand. Follow the money, easy strategy. Also not the first time this "youtube' favourite jewish couple" tried to make money on someone else's misfortune, their whole business, aka making videos pretty much revolves around finding some poor bastard's videos, then ruining him for good. Imagine being in a business like that. Only Jews can, for some reason.

Why do kikes hate tall and successful Aryans so much?

It's okay if Jews say it. I thought you knew that.

>youtube ecelebs
I'm sorry but you have to be at least eighteen years old to post on this website.

jordan peterson is wasting his time on h3h3 are fuckng kidding? lol christ

He definetly did in exchange for some views. He didn't just criticize him, he said that the expression he used seemed very natural for him and that he probably uses it often. That was a full blown attack on his "friend"

Lol at that dude in the hat trying to look outraged so as to try and distance himself.

Of course he is, he's retarded.

Bump

He's talking to h3h3 because of the Hugh Mungus story, not because he particularly likes h3h3

Presumably because of his smarmy and sanctimonious treatment of the Pewdiepie nigger incident. And when I call it smarmy and sanctimonious, that's an understatement. I'm not interested in campaigning against him (or anyone), but I lost any respect I had for him when I watched that absolutely disgusting video of their podcast where they piled on Pewdiepie.

My assumption at this point is that he just pretended to be a friend to get money in case they lost the court case.

This.

OMFG LET THIS BULLSHIT SLIDE WOULD YOU, CUNTS,

I have a feeling something big is happening because the threads today have been TERRIBLE and in huge amounts... So what are they trying to slide?

Honestly, all these fucking retards taking the bait. Get this shit over to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, mods, IT DOESN'T FUCKING BELONG HERE. IT'S NOT POLITICS AND IT'S NOT POLITCALLY RELEVANT CURRENT EVENTS.

IT IS BULLSHIT

Fuck this beta Jew mother fucker, too. The first time I saw him speak, with his weak chin and pasty face, crooked slumped spine from doing jack all but sitting at a computer and for some reason wearing a beanie hat 24/7, I immediately hated him. That pathetic beta facial tic he has and the way his pasty fucking mouth hardly ever forms properly around words.

FUCK THIS GUY AND FUCK ANYONE THAT LIKES HIM. thisiswhyigaspeople.jpeg

>So what are they trying to slide?
>believing in sliding
Use the catalog. It's impossible to hide anything by "sliding" on this board unless you only check for threads on the first page. If first page slides affect you, it's your own fault.

Jews doing Jewy things isn't news OP!

>IT'S NOT POLITCALLY RELEVANT CURRENT EVENTS.
Oh, and it IS politically relevant current events. Pewdiepie's nigger incident made the front page of BBC News (among other news sites I'm sure).

>tattoos
absolutely fucking degenerate

If NPR can have a segment where they wanted the audience they were going to use offensive language and proceeded to use "nigger" 6 times in a row when the Supreme Court allowed trademarks of the word, do people just have to warn people they are about to drop "Nigger" before they say it?

They can have a segment comparing "nigger" vs "niggah."

Rap music can have a song where a lyric is literally Nigger Bitch over and over.

Getting around the word nigger by saying "The N word" still gets in our heads to think nigger. It's normalized and people need to get over it.

Ya, it tends to be a trend with creators. Once they move out to big cities, (Los Angeles, New York City), they tend to lose the charm that they once had.

He's a dumb kike and his gf is fucking scary looking

Chilled Chaos couldn't handle it and bailed. Nanners and Sark seems to be immune to it, perhaps because they grew up there?

so become a muslom already, faggot

h3 is a faggot for this, a cocksucker for views

mo shekels mo problems

youtu.be/5ERA9s2o21c

Pewdiepie did nothing wrong

>its NEVER!!! ok to say NIGGER
>"it was used as a joke its all up to context"

I can't believe he would say something like that. I have let youtube know about this

Cry more nigga faggot.
Oh shit sorry, nigger faggot.

>Tattoos
Absolutely disgusting

Gross, black skin

Why don't you brainlets realize that this guy is a millionaire because he bandwagons Youtube drama? Stop giving him ad revenue.

a whole lot of jews being outraged on behalf of black people. we need a new malcom x to awaken the negro

Isn't this guy like, one of Jontrons best friends?

Yea, they even used to be employed by him.

He said nigga...
And he's damage controlling...

>"You think I didn't know I said nigger in a previous podcast?"
*crickets*

Guys by the look on his face I think he legit forgot and now that he's dug himself a hole he's trying to dig his way out.

"Im too old and out of touch to understand modern implications
Kek

I mean, he did go to UC santa cruz for college. I know someone who goes there currently and went there to visit. its a pretty lame place. pretty much if you arent an SJW whining about something, your just on xanax all the time. or your both, and then your just annoying AND retarded

>that hard E R
>that colonial E R
> 1860's E R
Why is US society such pansies when it comes to a fucking WORD. I know US Sup Forumsacks don't give a shit, but it's ridiculous that the normies have this it-that-must-not-be-named word.

T use it for brownie points. I'm black and could care less about the word.

honestly its just a meme. at least in my neck of the US Ive seen alot of white normies say it whenever its funny or safe for them to do it. but on the internet its alot different. I think most people know its just a word, but nobody wants to be the guy who tries to redpill all his friends and ends up losing them to chants about muh raycism. or get confronted by a nig, so they take the other side

Fuck I know man, I hate all the Hila worship. She's just some inbred ugly Jewess.

what a fucking nigger. Oh my gosh, I'm sorry but seriously what the fuck?! What a fucking asshole.

normies must preoccupy themselves with the eternal nothing burger for fear of taking the redpill aka answering the JQ

best rename h3h3 to k1k3

What a fucking nigger.

so trad

youtube.com/watch?v=xa18UJVKr5s
A cool video on the word. Pretty funny too.
Although pewdiepie did use it derogatorily.

It's not just hypocrisy. He went after a friend just because it was popular. Also, he's very sleazy in the way he criticizes Pewdiepie. Like he says 'You're predisporre, you have to be held to a higher standard' but this argument can't be used against h3h3 himself because he's not the biggest YouTuber. Little things like that make it so sleazy and disgusting.

Yeah man CONTEXT. A white guy can say nigger when it's in the right context :^).

This
Part two
youtube.com/watch?v=-8ZJ_g59Bqg

He's a sensitive faggot so he might do it. I guarantee all this will get to him and he will cry about it in a spectacular way. He's probably loaded with estrogen.

Saying nigger and calling someone a nigger are clearly different.

Calling people niggers is objectively bad, as is calling anyone any derogatory term. That said, nobody should police your language apparent from you.

Sup Forums wants to claim white supremacy, then surely a superior race is a more civilised race?

Literally nothing wrong with saying nigger in a less than malicious way

>why would you hold someone accountable for the standards they place on others?
>c'mon guys it's okay for them to do it but not us
This shit doesn't work on good people anymore once they figured out it was done by bad people.

It's "couldn't care less," you dumb fucking nigger.

Ethan has to be fucking retarded going after pewdiepie. He not only loses relaxed watchers but gets the attention of the fucking SJW who won't let him do anything fun ever again without a controversy every week. Goddamn moron.

because in big cities like in Cali.. big youtubers are probably more prompt to receive direct feedback which is given by the calizombies who just breathe the jew SJW air. If you live in a small town, no one will find you to be mad because of nigger but in LA everyone propably look at you like a monster while you're walking down the street. so every entertainer adjust themselves to the liberal (((population))) they live amongst and become jewed even without realizing some times