Britain Thread?

What's going on with this country?

it seems like they're getting terror attacks all the time but it's so frequent it doesn't even make American news lmao.

It's like when a bomb goes off in Afghanistan, no one really stops what they are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots_in_London
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PART AND PARCEL

IT doesn't even make OUR national news
Manchester nailbomb.png

It barely gets covered in our own country, why would it be American news unless Trump makes a comment about it? Lefties have normalized terrorism for us.

We are fat and unhealthy, we can barely do much now except be good consumers who rush out to buy the latest goods & hope we don't get exploded whilst queuing up for them.

People talk, people are angry but will they rise up and demand action when their kids are being raped/bombed?
Noppe.
We are told to carry on like normal so that is what we do.

To be fair, the UK hasn't had a proper attack for a while. You need deaths in the double digits.

>it seems like they're getting terror attacks all the time but it's so frequent it doesn't even make American news lmao.
Its all fucked

light some candles, sing some songs.

"We can all die together, me and you and you.
We can all burn in an explosion.
Negro, whitey and Jew."

la la la, religion of peace
bombers are not real muslims
light another candle.

>Manchester nailbomb.png
more important things in manchester

Damn dude, that really depressed me

Fucking makes me mad

I used to regularly get the tube that was bombed too

We are all sick and tired of these fucking muslims yet are too polite to do anything

the public is far more redpilled than the media would have you believe though, we all know whats up with this cancer that is islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots_in_London

Nearly all the riots of the last few years have been done by foreigners, Brits are passive fat consumers.

Why not just go live in one of those rural towns where nothing happens?

I can't tell if this brass eye tier satire or if it actually happened, I'm pretty sure kids these days would become friends with a road on facebook

Hopefully West Ham United goes to the Championsship so they can play against Millwall.

No jobs and there's fuck all to do
>t. someone who lives in one of those rural towns

it's just part and parcel of not being a racist

It's mostly in London and from what I gathered, London's not very liked generally. So I guess the real Brits are doing OK.

there is also other events going on

i feel for you. fuck this time and age we live in.

It does make your news. Fox news was rattling about that shit-tier crude bomb in the tube for a whole day.

>whide woman helping them
lmfao, what are we gonna do bros, things are looking pretty dire

>Woman

Its ok though

bring back hanging

Carolann is far from the worst Newcastle has to offer

Reee why don't normies care? How do we unbrainwash them / increase their testosterone to the point where things make them angry

>be me
>American
>visiting UK for the first time
>specifically London
>survived Iraq as infantryman
>might die getting drunk in a pub from same enemy

Should I cancel my trip Sup Forums?

Only thing that is slightly daring is East London - a lot of kangz and gangs.

It gets better, the whole thing boggles the mind on so many levels

Sucks but true
You think soon we'll have regular white Brits bombing government buildings & banks?
Targets that actually matter?
I know I'm feeling that way inclined

Yeah I am staying west. Luckily I know a woman there I am going to be with the whole time but still. If I get killed in that god damn city, I....I would be mad from someone else's perspective. FUCKING KHAN

Brexit will make them a white superpower again
mark my words

Hope so bro, but most of our politicians, even ex fucking prime ministers, are doing everything they can to stop Brexit in it's tracks.
This democracy is a joke

at least they arrested him later

I guess we have to look on the bright side, a decade ago that would have been brushed under the carpet. Hopefully we will start seeing some prosecution for these systemic sex crimes. Pic related

Sup Forums has revealed to me that, physical differences aside, women can behave as poorly as men. The genders are equal in that regard