If holocaust never happened, what was purpose of ovens in auschwitz ?

What was purpose of ovens in auschwitz, if not turning people into ashes ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crematory
youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=u9MckJcbs3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_marches_(Holocaust)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To bake cakes??!

We love donuts

Just because you aren't systematically killing people, people still die when ill, underfed and age.

If da holocost neva happened then y do bakeries have ovens?!?!? Checkm8 christans

They needed shit tons of ovens to bake many many small cakes so they could put them together and make a huge cake for hotler for him winning the ww2. But because hotler never vvon the cake was eaten by 6 sextillion juus and then they all died because the cake vvas poisoned

Maybe Pies?

>I'll take "what is typhoid for $50 thanks Jerry."

Fucking low quality b8.
>sage goes in the options field

MEME FLAG
E
M
E

F
L
A
G

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

>report and sage

>What was purpose of ovens in auschwitz, if not turning people into ashes ?
That's exactly the the point of crematorium ovens. Jesus man, turn your fucking brain on.

To make food for the massive enslaved workforce?

You do realize the NUHZEES needed slaves, right?
There weren't enough germans to go around and most of them were at war or dead.

To burn the evidence

Nazi Germans gassed/killed millions of people and with the ovens they tried to burn the evidence.

do you think my local boulanger incinarate jews in his spare time ??

Lying satanic kike confirmed.

We have those today also, they're called crematoriums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crematory

Yes

Which would have taken them several centuries. Several thousand years to burn 6 million of the 4-5 million Jews in europe...

>really makes you think

To keep the jews warm in winter...

To burn all the poles, no jew died in the holocaust.

Cakes are fake news.

>jumping onto the hook

To cremate those who died in the labor camp. All concentration and labor camps had to dispose of dead bodies effectively. Hospitals and other centres of human concentration where people died likewise had crematory ovens.

Effective and huge if disposal of bodies was especially necessary in wartime conditions and with disease outbreaks such as typhus.

The presence of the ovens proves nothing at all.

To burn lice and tuberculose-ridden corpses for sanitarian reasons. Most of the dead in camps died from disease. Also add that many chimneys and "gas-pipes" were added post WWII by the Sovjets for the very reason of victory-propaganda

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?
Pastor Steven Anderson

youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c

Gay wedding cakes

>a jew hating Pastor is more credible than the most famous historians

Thank you Sup Forums

burn typhus infected corpses to save the healthy jews

what was the swimming pool for?

the burn bodies of people dying. 4 ovens doesn't prove that 1.2 million was killed in auschwitz.

What's the point of building a camp just to kill people when you're a resource starved nation?

This

To burn people in the german euthanasia program. Handicaps, old people, mentally deranged.

Questioning The Holocaust

Why We Believed (Part 1)

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

If you run the numbers on the required number of ovens and coal to burn those sheer amount of numbers it does not add up. Turning a human body to ash is not as easy as you think.

Obviously they were used to cremate bodies of dead people and rid disease ridden bodies, but not to mass dispose of evidence. It's a waste of resources and logistically impossible.

>ovens serve only one purpose

I have an oven
plz no shoah

>this thread topic fucking sucks
Sage

>implying people don't still die of other causes

Burning dead bodies to stop the spread of disease.

The cake is a lie.

>He doesn't bake jews in his oven

pleb.

cremation takes so long, it wouldve taken decades to cremate every person killed in the holocaust.

The ovens were only for the contagious sick that couldn't be buried.

uhm. duh? it was a fucking backery????

>>What was purpose of ovens in auschwitz, if not turning people into ashes ?

baking bread?

>What was purpose of ovens in auschwitz

To cremate people who died naturally and of disease. Any city the size of Auschwitz had an equal number of ovens (even today probably).

Disposing of lice ridden blankets/clothes and cremating small numbers of dead. If their plan all along was to slaughter and cremate thousands, why not build one big oven instead of many smaller, less efficient ones? The only reason to take the hit in efficiency is if you didn't want the ashes to mix together, and the only reason you wouldn't want the ashes to mix together is if you wanted to make sure the relatives could retrieve them and give them a proper burial.

Even by Sup Forums's ridiculous cremation estimates it doesn't make any sense to have all that many crematoria only for people who died of starvation or disease.

>Krema 1: 1 2-muffle oven
>Krema 2: 5 3-muffle ovens
>Krema 3: 5 3-muffle ovens
>Krema 4: 3 4-muffle ovens
>Krema 5: 3 4-muffle ovens

This is too much capacity for only natural death or execution punishment. Why have that many ovens, especially considering most other concentration camps operated with at most one 3-muffle oven?

Pizza Dienstag, make your own pizza!

But in the Topf ovens people's ashes would end up being mixed up together because despite there being multiple muffles, they were often in one oven and using one furnace. Krema 2 and 3 used 3 muffles per oven, for example, so the people put in the same oven would often have their ashes mixed together.

was waiting for a reasonable answer amidst all the kekposting.

Well, Birkenau is in Poland, so maybe they also cremated dead soldiers. You wouldn't really have the time to ferry them all the way to Germany for a burial, they'd start to rot and spread disease, and it would eat up a shitload of fuel and other resources.

If that's the case, why not just build one big industrial furnace, which would be far more time and fuel efficient?

>Well, Birkenau is in Poland, so maybe they also cremated dead soldiers

We would in all likelihood have evidence for this, even if just in eyewitness accounts from former staff. We don't.

>If that's the case, why not just build one big industrial furnace, which would be far more time and fuel efficient?

Not necessarily more efficient, because this One Big Furnace would also be subjected to significantly more heat than the Topf 3-muffle or 4-muffle ones in a way that could possibly make it unworkable.

>We would in all likelihood have evidence for this, even if just in eyewitness accounts from former staff. We don't.
Most of the Germans were tortured and threatened into signing confessions. This is mainstream knowledge. Secondly, Birkenau was in Soviet territory at the end of the war and they handled the investigation. I'm sure you'd agree with me that Soviet accounts weren't exactly reliable. Russians today still aren't taught the real numbers of how many people they lost in the winter war.

>Not necessarily more efficient, because this One Big Furnace would also be subjected to significantly more heat than the Topf 3-muffle or 4-muffle ones in a way that could possibly make it unworkable.
How do you explain steel mills then?

Underrated

“There was not one Jew killed by gas chambers. It was all lies, lies, lies."
Bishop Richard Williamson
youtu.be/k6C9BuXe2RM

The Lie of Six Million
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the supposed Holocaust
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

Birkenau KL was planned for 200k Prisoners and because these prisoners came from areas with various diseases they would die in rapid numbers as they did in summer of 1942 (typhus) which couldnt be solved just by burials .The corpses had to be burned and because corpse burning is hard to do and requires actually time they had to plan on a adequate cremation capacity to actually save the life of inmates.In the 40s the area in the east was riddled with diseases.

Every muffle had its own ash room underneath wich shows that you dont know what you talking about.

>Typhus epidemic and food shortage
>not caused by bombing supply lines

Imagine if Japan could bomb all the transportation lines around the internment camps here. Not to say the Nazis didn't hate Jews, but I don't feel like mass extermination was the actual intent.

of course not...carcasses of animals are cremated in giant muffles because efficancy is the factor here.

which is of course nonsense because in other so called exterminaton camps the ash was just put into huge pits that just would have been to be unearthed.

I agree maybe. Im still on the fence wether it happened or not.

second post best post
World famous Auschwitzer Krapfen.

you need a lot of ovens for cooking bread for a huge camp. bread was like the staple food of every non-rich person back then still

>Most of the Germans were tortured and threatened into signing confessions. This is mainstream knowledge

Where is your evidence that all confessions were extracted through torture? This certainly isn't "mainstream knowledge". Many such confessions were also backed up by documental and physical evidence. We know there were (still are) traces of cyanide in the basements of Krema II and III. We know their ceilings had roles drilled on them.

And notice, I wasn't even restricting myself to eyewitness accounts. There isn't literally ANYTHING, documental or otherwise, to corroborate the hypothesis that mass cremation of fallen soldiers took place in Birkenau.

>Secondly, Birkenau was in Soviet territory at the end of the war and they handled the investigation. I'm sure you'd agree with me that Soviet accounts weren't exactly reliable.

And much of the Soviet data were dismissed by mainstream historians, such as the 4,5 million dead at Auschwitz, precisely because they sought evidence of the fact and found none. The Soviets aren't the main source of historiography.

>How do you explain steel mills then?

How many resources would building a steel mill furnace in a crematorium take? What adaptations would need to have been done in the crematorium structures to accomodate a furnace akin to that of a steel mill? What else could they be doing with these resources? There are too many factors at play to just say in principle that this was the most efficient use of resources.

To burn bodies you idiot.
People still died there.
Also, it was pretty standard to have a crematory for when people passed away at detainment camps.
They were battling a massive typhus outbreak for years.
A lot of invading Americans and Brits died of it, too.
But let me ask you a question.
How'd they burn thousands of bodies a day, with one oven and one body rack?
Also, it takes roughly two hours to burn a body to ash using mordern technology.
How would they have been able to burn thousands a day like that?
Also, where are all the bone fragments?
If you burn millions of people, you're going to have a shit load of bone fragments in the ground.
Why aren't there any?
Not even modern crematories burn bodies completely to ash.
They have bone crushing devices for the remnants, which they didn't have back then.

To make ash collection easier, not to guarantee that ashes couldn't possibly get mixed up. If you really wanted to make sure ashes would not get mixed, Topf ovens aren't what you would be doing.

Destruction of plague items?
>pic related

Aushwitz was a cake shop you fucking faggot OP.

>round up a bunch of civilians
>put them in austere conditions with extremely low quality of life
>said civilians die by the boat load
>"Hey guys, this isn't our fault. We had no idea these kikes were so bad at summer camp!"

I'm sure the Bataan Death March and the Trail of Tears were just long-distance hikes that went terribly awry.

>Where is your evidence that all confessions were extracted through torture?
Not all were tortured, the allies also threatened to kill their children. Declassified allied documents prove my claim, but it's been years since i last read them so i don't have the direct links. Google yourself, senpai.

>We know there were (still are) traces of cyanide in the basements of Krema II and III. We know their ceilings had roles drilled on them.
Delousing chambers and the burning of lice infested blankets, clothes and other items not even zyclon B could cleanse.

Literally everyone had interment camps. The US, the Brits, French, literally everyone. The only difference between american camps and German ones is that the German ones had all their supply trucks bombed to shit by the allies.

If the Jews say it happened, it didn't.

I dont know wether it is real orn ot. All my life Ive been told 6 million jews were killed and my government tells me im not allowed to think otherwise. But then you also have a lot of people say it didn't happen. Both sides say there are a lot of sources yet I haven't seen a lot. I heard there are documents about the gassing. I would like to see it.

David Irving is a good fella to start with holocaust revisionism.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9MckJcbs3w

Preventing the spread of Typhus by incinerating the dead - the same reason they shaved prisoners' heads.

If you think the Japanese internment camps in American were remotely similar to the Jewish concentration camps in Germany, you're not even trying. That's like comparing US POW camps and Japanese POW camps. Last I checked we weren't sticking bamboo shoots up finger nails or trying out new chemical weapons.

This thread's a good place to start.
Work your way through the redpill pics
also this

I may be 25, but I fondly remember my time in the camp; all the plays we'd put on, the swimming competitions we'd have, the soccer games us inmates would play, oh gawd I just remembered all the pizzas we made in those ovens and of course the whores, who could forget the whores. Overall I'd rate it 14/88

Your history is being erased. Your culture and traditions are under attack. Your grandchildren will have no gender, no ethnicity, no nationality. They will be subjugated worker-drones for their Jewish overlords...

It's time we start coming together in our towns and cities. We must act.

Where are all these mass graves I keep hearing about?

Which camp?

That sand looks non-european to me. I call BS!

Oh boo hoo. Like its the Germans fault all these people starved? They did it to themselves with their own ideology. I don't think they shot all these people. They were sick pieces of shit.

Typhus victims.

to kill poles
gib reperations

kek

Obviously burning garbage.

baking, obviously. There was a lot of prisoners to feed.

Well, how else do you transport your laborforce when the railroads are continually bombed? By subway? Sure enough prisoners die during long hikes, so what? It's a regular practice in times of war.

Well, a couple of pictures of malnourished people suffering from typhoid disease sure drives the point home

To cremate people. Lot's of people died.

For Anne Frank baking cakes while taking sausages

youre a retard. if the purpose of those camps were for death, then why burn bodies. you could speed up the process of death if you let rotting bodies sit there. why would they burn bodies to make cleaner conditions? also nice meme flag retard

You don't. It's only a regular practice when you have clear apathy about the well-being of your captives. I can't think of a single "good will" march that is taken under severe conditions, regardless of the risk.

In fact, to hide the evidence of Germany's war crimes. Many of the Jews were marched back from frontline camps to both dispose of them and any evidence of their eradication program.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_marches_(Holocaust)

You would think that if you're losing a war, you wouldn't be so concerned with "political" and civilian prisoners, no?

Are you arguing that the Japanese treated their prisoners the same as the Americans or Brits?

Really?

Because allowing rotting corpses full of typhus to sit around would totally go well. it was also a lot easier to burn the bodies rather then bury them all.

To Cremate the dead bodies duh.
Doesnt mean there were mass gassing
There was a typhus epidemic

BTW mathematically impossible to oven even 1 million with the setup they had.

Labor camps existed, Even had a theatre for the prisoners Hmm..

But Holocaust & 6 Millions is a LIE!

cunt, listen up. the ovens werent real. almost every camp was made by the allies after 1945.
i went to a concentration camp when i was young. they said it got rebuilt after 1945. after that i knew it was all bullshit

>Many of the Jews were marched back from frontline camps to both dispose of them and any evidence of their eradication program.
Or maybe they were marched away from the frontline camps because it's the fucking frontline? Were they supposed to leave them there in the fucking FRONTLINE to be bombed to shit by the soviets and allies? Prisoners and civilians alike were forced to march away from frontlines because again, it's the fucking frontline, and they didn't have the infastructure to take them all by trucks or trains.

Baking cakes.

To burn the typhus contaminated bodies.

Baking the fucking bread they fed to the prisoners?
What else could it have been for you fucking autist.