twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGNETS

HOW DO THEY WORK??

HOW

It's America.

no matter who wins, we lose

i expected more masks

Juggalos are political?

Yep. The trump brand ain't worth shit now.

Why the fuck would anyone show up it would have been a large fight and altercation they were smart to sit it out they can point and say that there was no supporters but really not a bad thing no need to give them fuel for the fire

Oh well, he's still got his faggy son-in-law, right?

WHOOP WHOOP

I mean, he said some dumb ass shit that pissed his base off.

IDK what he expected.

What was the goal of the Juggalo gathering?
Why were they there?

I dont like it, but trump is winning over so many normies. I line in OH in a left leaning city, and before the election most people hated him, and this last week just about all the people I know who arent rabid mindless leftists are giving him praise and saying they might have been wrong about him

Hes doing enough to make me happy, and compromising enough to pull in centered people. Not bad

As long as libtards keep up their antiwhite hate like pic, well be just fine

The FBI labelled them as a "Gang" so they protested saying they're a subculture instead

Don't care

wait.... why can't we just exterminate these people?

>Trump is winning over so many normies

He's winning them over by being a centrist cuck, What's the point in him being President if he's essentially a generic Republicuck

Tell me how they work without looking it up.

ITS A FUCKING MIRACLE

why would any intelligent person go to a trump rally, risk getting called a white supremacist and lose their job, and risk getting attacked, when the guy they support already controls the white house?

MIRACLES

jobless niggers being a problem is just part and parcel of living in america

Were people expecting more than half the country to just drop everything and show up?

>implying these clowns don't love the clown in chief

Pretty sure the juggalo march had fewer Israeli flags than the Trump rally as well

So jugglars are left wing pussies, too? Guess the freaks draw one another.

Between Charlottesville and Trump cucking on Amnesty, right wingers showing up in public is over. Done.

Once the Left gets power again they will make sure nothing like Trump can ever happen again. If you think it's dangerous to be in public as a Right winger right now, with a Republican administration, you haven't seen anything yet.

I think it has something to do with the magnetic poles of the atoms being aligned.

Easy. Magnetism.

Not really. They're just mad that the FBI designated them as a gang. That was the cause of the protest march

under Obama

Should have held it last weekend.

Trump should be impeached and deported with his beaner butt buddies. Amnesty Don.

?

Yes under Obama and Jim Comey

>Trump supporters don't show up in a country that already elected him, meaning there is absolutely no reason to even march for anything
Drumpf btfo!!

FUCK HIM

It's pathetic seeing all the leftists that mocked Juggalos for decades as "le uneducated meth white trash" suddenly sucking their dick and holding them as paragons of virtue.

What even are these people, what are they protesting for bigger shoes or road legality for tiny cars?

and berkland currents created via electrical circuits.... or something. That would be an electro magnet as opposed to a metal magnet.... metal magnets... which can actually be created by having a molten magnetic prone alloy cool and solidify while being exposed to an electromagnetic field.

youtube.com/watch?v=33HCdDNY1oY

>photo of like 100 people max angled to make it look like a larger crowed
really makes me think

I think it's safe to say that United States of America is the modern day Babylon and the most degenerate country.

>FBI declares you a "gang"
>it has ramifications

Seems legit to me. Have the thought-police convinced you that's a good idea?

Still better than shillary. Even if he's been cucked, he's stacking the country with right-leaning federal judges

I live in DC but didn't go. I saw some articles that it was tiny though.

>rural and suburban retards

kek

> America has no cultu-

>People that voted for Trump probably have jobs and responsibilities
>D.C. is over 90% liberal
>Juggalos are degenerates with no jobs.
Activated my neural flux relays

You forgot that they also have a higher iq

>centrist
It makes me laugh to think that there are people who thought Trump was a hard line far rightist.

Trump was a democrat till Obama he is just so raciest that he jumped parts just cause he won.

>Not being a rabid means being pro Trump

Strawmaning this hard

Trump was a businessman who buttered up whoever was in power to get his projects done. He is our first "results oriented" president in our lifetimes.

Not many results so far tough.

really?

>Americans

>Land of wiggers, 52% white hispanics, nigs, home of degeneracy and nig worship

I'm really not surprised.

Are you sure about that?

At least you still know how to find job when the better competitive workforce isn't there, now you actually have to do the work better and that's slightly harder.

HOMIES!

Which pro-trump rally?

>better competitive workforce
Jose illegal can be paid below minimum wage because he is hiding from ICE and won't complain.

Why are they there though? What does it mean that they ''outnumbered pro-Trump rally?''
Did they show up to a random Trump rally with more people than were at the rally?
What does Trump have to do with any of this?

Also when the fuck is your media going to stop clickbaiting by putting Trump into every fucking story?

Hmm looks like the juggalos are a white supremacist hate group ... only one based black clown.

>The one juggalo lobbyist in a suit

>Trump dons the paint and becomes America's first Juggalo-American prsident

F U C K I N G
M I R A C L E S
All up in this bitch, lads ;__;7
WOOP! WOOP!

I keep telling people; if you stop satiating the demand for labour with low skilled immigrants, wages will go up!

This shit has been planned for a long time. The comparison is meaningless. Just talking heads wanting to point out something factual. Honestly they should just televise news anchors playing scategories, balderdash, and taboo.

I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO A DUTCH PIECE OF SHIT,
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BURNED THE MEDWAY, AND GETTIN ME PISSED