How come we are never taught about the Polish atrocities committed against Germans prior to WW2?

How come we are never taught about the Polish atrocities committed against Germans prior to WW2?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

because Bloody Sunday was 2 days after Germany invaded you idiot

Because jews won. And poles are biggest jew enablers after anglos.

Fuck off turkroach scumbag. Bloody Sunday was after German invasion. Germans deserve exile to Africa.

You mean the atrocity that happened after Reich invaded and germans civilian militia in our country attacked our army while they were defending aginst invasion? Seems to be quite an atrocity

Because there were none. Hitler invaded Poland pretty much unprovoked. He probably capitalized on a sensational news story to rally the invasion.

shhh don't tell him

How about u worry about getting your rapeffugee problem?

>Hitler invaded Poland pretty much unprovoked.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Saw this in the other Cuckman thread.

he did. Muh poor mistreated Volksdeutche had no effect on Hitler's plans whether they happened or not

Beacuse it's a made up lie by neo-nazi revisionists. Fuck off

Well since the Poles got invaded, they couldn't police their population and stop the criminals forming militias & hunting them down.

Not exactly their fault.

If you didnt bring horses to a tank fight you woulda been fine. Now go stuff some cabbage rolls into your moms ass. Poles are the dumbest people i've ever met. You Poles stil living in Poland are so lucky your undesirable coward population bailed to Canada. So many lying fucking retards live in my city. They think since they cant properly speak english they can bullshit lie to your face. Almost jewlike honestly.

Because germans deserve evey bit of violence against them

[citation needed]

But glad you admit that they were mistreated. Interestingly that topic was a relevant part of his speeches and the media was told to stay silent at first to not rile up the general population against Poland. And I'm sure blowing up train tracks going to East Prussia and shooting at 2-3 commercial Airplanes before the war falls in line with "Polish diplomacy"?

Because FUCK Germans, your lands will drown in a feast of brown blood forever staining you snow niggers out of existence. DIE DIE DIE I will shout from the rooftops and you will know my name as Satin when I stand over your rapped and frightened wives, then will be forced to watch your CASTRATION as you bastards scream for mercy for us to spare your balls instead of taking it all, so that you may have hopes of withdrawing sperm for future in-pregnations, and I will yell NO! As we keep the last of your doomed people imprisoned like the animals they are I will lean over and whisper but one sentence, "Where is your God now?" HAHAHAHAHA

Hitler had to invade all neighboring countries preemptively as a defensive measure, he was a good German boy he dindu nuffin.

>If you didnt bring horses to a tank fight
>you

Because this polish shitposter was in full command of the polish armed forces during the war

I didn't admit they were mistreated, I said that Hitler didn't care if they were beyond it making a convenient reason to attack Poland (which he'd already decided to do under the protocols of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact)
>the media was told to stay silent at first to not rile up the general population against Poland. And I'm sure blowing up train tracks going to East Prussia and shooting at 2-3 commercial Airplanes before the war falls in line with "Polish diplomacy"?
[citation needed] right back at you

>unprovoked

kek

HAIL SATiN!!

>doesn't provide shit for his claims
>baits me into wasting my time for his uninformed ass

I would have obliged if you would have been able to provide some substance.

Maybe a bit:

“Meanwhile [after the German-Soviet non-aggression pact], Warsaw was
displaying a façade of unperturbed calmness. However, the most savage
chauvinists in the country were intensifying their terror, which they had already
been perpetrating on members of the German minority for some time; also,
Polish anti-aircraft batteries had fired on foreign commercial aircraft.
While the Quai d’Orsay, almost fearfully, was urging the Cabinet in Warsaw
to take the German rapprochement proposals into consideration, Downing Street
also wished now that the ‘Poles would express their readiness for negotiations
in concrete terms’.
Warsaw had hitherto not taken any effective measures to contain the bloody
excesses of the semi-official patriotic associations, to which already 3,000 to
4,000 members of the German minority had fallen victim. Even now, Warsaw
did not put a stop to these machinations, rather they tolerated an unrestrained
hate campaign in the press.” 37)

37)

>H.G. Dahms, Der Zweite Weltkrieg, pp. 45, 48.
In other sources are given 30-40 murdered Volksdeutsche (minority Germans) before the outbreak
of war and altogether, i.e. including the weeks after the start of war, 7,000 are quoted. The
dispute over these numbers was only started after the war, when victors and co-victors were
manipulating the German documents in their favour, when they withheld from German historical
research undesirable documentations and when, among other things, they were in this way exerting
their influence on German historiography. Nevertheless, Polish-Communist historiography could
not avoid having to admit that these Volksdeutschen were the first of the dead of the Second
World War. The shamefulness of these facts is in no way effected by whether the victor will only
admit to some thousand fewer victims than stated or whether the former German victor has
inflated the extent of this horror. Experts of these happenings, at any rate, always make the point
that the published figures are far too low and, above all, that they do not include those countless
victims, which the German element in Poland has lost through Polish terror since 1919.

my source is that the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was signed a week before all of the anti-German attacks that cause Germany to enter the war (as far as I'm aware of, feel free to prove me wrong). Why would Hitler sign a treaty that gave him cause to do something he wouldn't know he needed to do for another week?

>“Since the spring of 1939 Poland had been making extensive preparations for
war. Throughout the whole summer a Polish army was deployed along the line
from Posen in the south to Bromberg in the north. This was the external situation
in which the Polish government was determined to dissolve all organizations of
the German minority through administrative channels.” 34)

F. Swart, Diesseits und jenseits der Grenze, p. 145.

>Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was signed a week before all of the anti-German attacks that cause Germany to enter the war

You actually believe that the only reason for the invasion was the ONE WEEK between the MP Pact and the outbreak of the war? You do realize that Poland partially mobilized their military first, on the western border and against Danzig, and Germany followed suit? This partial mobilization was in March 1939, so a few month before the war already. There was a fuckton of tension going on. In August 1939, there already were several border incidence were Poles shot Germans and Germans shot Poles. That's why I don't get the Gleiwitz incident, it was never needed to justify war and nobody ever heard of it until the Nuremberg trials.

>Why would Hitler sign a treaty that gave him cause
That would be long complicated answer

>know Allies try do get a deal with the USSR, if that happens, Hitler is fucked
>try to get a deal with USSR too, Stalin sits on his ass deciding which partner he will get, Nazis or Allies
>Takes Nazis because he knows going to the Allies would avoid war at all costs and he could no longer let the Fascists fight the capitalists
>meanwhile on Hitlers side: Hope that the info of the MR Pact reaches Poland, forcing them to negotiate. He hopes that being Sandwiched between allied Nazis and Commies brings Poland to reason
>Secret protocoll deviding Poland came from the USSR, not from Germany
>Hitler baffled at the proposal but agrees because he has no choice, otherwise USSR might go to the allies
>German diplomats spill out the beans about the MR pact, also about the secret splitting of Poland.
>can only tell French, British and US diplomats because Poland moved all of their diplomats out of Germany
>No one of the allies tells Poland of their impending doom
>USSR and allies get their war.

Poland would have went into negotiations if they had known about the MR pact. This information was deliberately withheld from Poland.

tldr: Poland was sacrificed on the altar to create war, baited into it by false promises by Britain and the US. Hitler was stupid enough to fall for the bait and Poland was stupid enough to trust the anglo.

Perfect devide and conquer by Britain and the US. At least Britain didn't understand that they were also played by the US to remove their empire, so they also supported the Nazis during the war. It worked flawlessly for the US.

Because Germans were living in Polish land for centuries. The Germans asked for it.

The only people who show sympathy are retarded neo-nazi larper heritagefags from America. Even Germans don't give a shit.

T. French rape baby

>Even Germans don't give a shit.

True, but that's because they don't know about it. They are never taught about this, they don't know what happened in detail. The Destroy the history, you destroy a nation and it's people

Did you even read your own wiki link or is this bait?