ITT: worst girl

ITT: worst girl

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/image/Z_lMGSd_H8_LDr0-_GIoVg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every girl posted below this is a pure maiden and will have their smiles protected.

Best fish

You know the toilet meme is forced when you have to miss out the rest of her hair.

What do you expect from an Asukafag autist?
desustorage.org/a/search/image/Z_lMGSd_H8_LDr0-_GIoVg/

Even this bitch?

Fuck you.

Rei looks more like she has the helmet from SAO than a toilet seat

No

I'm on episode 5 of this and this bitch is almost as insufferable as the main character.

The fuck is wrong with these people.

>waaaaaaaaaaaah why aren't the main characters one-dimensional badass shonen archetypes wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? He literally just spent the past 5 episodes for seemingly no reason wondering whether or not to save the town. His arc is LITERALLY taken out of the first season of Naruto.

Oh and he 'accidentally' fell on top of Rei. This is like, the definition of one-dimensional cliche awkward kid.

You must be retarded. You understand eva predates Naruto. I guess you don't. fucking scum. Falling on her was a deconstruction of the trope. She doesn't even slap him til he disses his father.

Dense motherfucker please leave.

She's a broken toilet

>Falling on her was a deconstruction of the trope.

What does this even mean? I'm not saying it makes it a bad show, I just think it supported my argument that parts of the show use sex in trope-y ways.

He found a new hobby in his shitposting.

I'm an Asukafag myself.
Why do most Asukafags suck so much and why are Reifags so pretentious?

>Why is a child who's never had anyone tell him that they loved him reluctant to become a child soldier with absolutely no training and all of the risks at the behest of his scumbag of a father?

What did you want him to do? Teleport behind the Angel and say, "Heh, nothing personnel," before taking out his katana?

Misatofags are the superior beings. Join us!

Reifags had the toilet shit coming because of the tranny meme, though.

Gonna save this shit thread, since the Asuka thread reached the image limit.

Whatever you say forced meme poste