Sup Forums claims to be a die hard american christian board

>Sup Forums claims to be a die hard american christian board
>99% of american posters have had their dick mutilated by a rabbi a few days after birth

Explain yourselves goym.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>claims
That's the keyword. Most of us are just atheist/agnostic DEUS VULT LARPers

Americans are niggers

Christianity is a Judaic religion, same as Islam.

Figured as much. It's a good strategy tbqh.

This

>>Sup Forums claims to be a die hard american christian board
That's what makes it satire. I thought that was obvious - if you didn't get that, maybe you're retarded or something.

Christianity is a jewish religion, cutting part of your dick is acceptable

I really didn't get a say in the matter.

>20-80%
Come on the could have broken it down to either equal percentiles or at least a couple more groups

But I don't.

And why is it allowed to have a rabbi mutilate the benis of someone who didn't get a say in the matter?

circumcision is the mark of the beast

Most all guys who are circumcised are happy it was done; if they say otherwise, they are lying.

They have never known better. Check testimonials of guys who had circumcision later in life.

No matter how many jews I kill, I won't get my foreskin back.

if circumcision is so great how come nobody has it done on purpose in full command of his mental faculties as an adult

Anyone who has their dingus cut will never feel how great sex truly is and is not to be considered a real man.

>Australia

I was cut by a man named Bloom.

Makes me really think. where did the rest of his name go?

I have a superior european penis shaped in the image of the gods. It is a perfect organ. No human intervention can improve the divinenly shaped organ.

No, pol doesn't, get fucked faggot-

>tfw trying to box /pol

>christianity
>american
>white
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why the fuck would I be Christian?

This

I'm Pagan. My people have a long history of being oppressed by judeochristians.

>tfw not marked by the jew
>tfw brother was

I'm so glad I was circumcised. It's the only good thing Jews have contributed to the world. I don't look like I have a grub worm for a cock and it's super clean all the time. Thankz Rabbi Goldburg!
>Pic related is your uncut infected choad

I was cut by a Dr. and my cock skin was sold to a pharmaceutical company. Was back in the day when your parents had to sign to let that happen. My mom didn't have to pay for it if they got to sell it kek

Are you aware of how deluded you are?

Why do mormons get to go through the phone book and just add everyone to their church registry as if they are of the faith without permission?

Women prefer cut penis

>amerinigger can't grasp personal hygiene

Not surprised, you niggers don't even have bidets and routinely walk around with shitty assholes as if nothing is wrong. You're basically as bad as pajeets.

Anyway, I'm glad you're happy the jews gave you a mutilated shriveled up dick for the rest of your life with reduced sensibility to stimulation, just so jews wouldn't stand out and to prevent you from masturbating due to having a shriveled up dick that's impossible to pleasure without huge amounts of industrial grade lube.

you do know that if you bathe properly this won't happen, right?

Kys neckbeard

>implying anyone likes american sluts other than fellow american guys

Big fucking deal, guess I'll try to live with it while enjoying superior european pussy [spoiler]at least until all women become blacked by the immigrant horde allowed by the jews and the fucking pope and cucked catholic shiteaters[/spoiler].

>superior european pussy
That's been STD'd because of the migrant rape crisis.

There's plenty of females that don't fall for the jew-american racemixing propaganda from american movies and media. In fact only the worst bargain bin tier, used up sluts go with niggers.

>female opinion
discarded

American?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

% of american posters have had their dick mutilated by a rabbi a few days after birth
I guess I should have fought back as a baby then?

Stop strawmanning.

>Women prefer cut penis

6 in 7 women prefer uncut, retard.

Dont forget to remove your eye lids too to have ever clean eyes and prevent boogers. This will be also a sign of being accepted to god chosen tribe too. I can bet that with enough propaganda and money and "scientific studies" you could actually convince many fools to do just that. Eye lids == bad and dirty. Also, removing a piece of skin that protects your penis cures cancer OK!

GIVE IT BACK RABBI

>explain
Now i don't have to shower for weeks and i can have anal sex with as many positive men without getting AIDS according to the WHO.

jealous?

Fucking this, my dude.

But this isn't child sodomy it's a religious rite!

>tfw there is a board specifically designed to hold infants down and present their genitals to be harvested

So that's where mine went

Yes, it is disgusting that they are allowed to harvest infants for a profit. 1mL of harvested foreskin sells for over $400.

It's also a Christian practice in some sects?
Remember: most people don't believe or even notice how Jews control things. They probably bought it that circumcision helps keep the dick clean (which seems unnecessary in an era with easy access to soap).

Checked.
Holy shit, user. I'm calling my fucking mom. I've got about 35 years of bitching to catch up on.

Paul tells the Jews pushing circumcision on Christians to mutilate themselves.
Galatians 5:
5 [a]It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.

2 Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. 3 And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole [old] Law. 4 You have been severed from Christ, you who [b]are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. 5 For we [c]through the Spirit, [d]by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

7 You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you. 9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough. 10 I have confidence [e]in you in the Lord that you will adopt no other view; but the one who is disturbing you will bear his judgment, whoever he is. 11 But I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why am I still persecuted? Then the stumbling block of the cross has been abolished. 12 I wish that those who are troubling you would even [f]mutilate themselves.

Uh, what exactly do they do with used foreskin?

>It's also a Christian practice
Correct. I was raised Roman Catholic.

It is used for expensive cosmetics like some SkinMedica products that sell for over $100 an oz, and wrinkle treatments like Hydrafacial. It is also used for testing the effect of cosmetics on human skin.
They also use it for making high end skin grafts like apligraf.

Outside of the US, no Catholics are circumcised. Some Christians in the US started circumcising because of Seventh Day Adventists like John Kellogg, who promoted it as a punishment for masturbation.

>die hard american christian board

I didn't choose it, it was forced on me. The doctors tricked my parents

Wow, so feminists literally wear foreskin burqas.
This world...

Rejuvenating face cream.

They also cut the cord early and use the cord blood unless you make sure your baby gets all their blood from their placenta and delay cord clamping. But doctors scoff at you for asking and cut it anyway.

It's done by doctors.

This is bullshit. If you look up "depressed about circumcision" you'll see god knows how many testimonies about it

>Outside of the US, no Catholics are circumcised.
Really?
>John Kellogg
Delicious tasteless food to stop worldly pleasures. Mmmm

It happens but it's much, much, much less common outside of a few religious nutcases.

Not if your parents are orthodox.

Read the study again, illiterate faggot

Right. I knew a dude a couple years ago that had it done because his gf wouldn't marry him unless he was cut. He was popping amyl nitrite every hour. (They divorced in less than two years)

>mfw uncut
>dad got redpilled on the jews right before i was born and told the doctor not to cut it off
>mom was furious, said my dad was inconsiderate about the amount of bullying i would get growing up
>almost divorced him over it
>got made fun of growing up all the time in the locker rooms
>word spread to the girls, none of them wanted to touch me
>had the nickname anteater dick for almost all of middle school
>got real depressed, didnt wanna go outside anymore at one point
>dad sees me sulking around the house, ask whats wrong
>told him about the bullying
>he sits me down and gives me a 2 hour long redpill talk about circumcision (he calls it mutilation), dr. kellogg, the jews, the nazis, everything
>mfw i was only about 11 at that point but it changed my life
>told me if i ever get bullied about having an uncut dick again, call the bullies a bunch of kikes

Thanks Dad

Because (((they))) want to make money off of it and reselling the foreskin to make wrinkle cream, and (((they))) control the legal system.

>depressed about circumcision
Fucking capped.

Ignore that greentext. I actually searched what the above user suggested.

Holy shit, I salute you and your dad!
>getting bullied for your natural dick
must be the land of freedom

>american christian

*tries not to laugh*

>defending dick cutting

Enjoying the bi-monthly bombings/attacks?

What the fuck. At first I laughed out loud about babby foreskin going into "wrinkle cream" but it's actually real. What the fuck.

God bless your dad

Godspeed my mutilated user...

HEY!

It's not 99% you fucking faggot!!!!

Sorry for the horrible act I committed when I was a few days old to have my dick snipped. I should have thought it over before I went and had the procedure done.
Though I do know two twins that had theirs clipped when they were 14.

THAT DAMAGE CONTROLL IS OVER 9000!!!!

for you guys
vvvvv

i dodged the knife, white, 40, born n raised california, mom was hippie

Go back to ED

Much thanks.
>born n raised california
I'm so sorry.

That isn't sodomy unless that kike is ass raping it.

Oral AND anal are sodomy.

I have literally never had even the slightest irritation on my dick in my entire life and I have my foreskin. When I'm home I wash after every piss I take. Thanks bidet

wouldn't egalitarianism mean that pic related would be converted to a fortune cookie? ...well, maybe not for the forskinabble future, butt down the road under White sharia mebbeh

fuck off cryptokike shill

Thankfully the jews kept their distance from me

Mutilated without my consent. Nothing I can do about it now.

I'm religious but I think the whole idea of forcing kids to get part of their dick chopped off without them having a say in it is barbaric. Shouldn't it be our choice if we want it or not? I can handle forced to go to church, forced to join jesus camps or whatever the fuck else, except losing something permanent that can't be undone especially if the issue is not black and white.

Was it chewed off and macerated like a piece of cheap bubble gum?