Anime/manga/hentai/VN has a strong, dominant female character who falls in love with the male lead

>Anime/manga/hentai/VN has a strong, dominant female character who falls in love with the male lead
>She wants the male lead to "man up" and dominate her
>She doesn't tenderly dominate, love and protect the male lead

Why is Japan so afraid of femdom?

>Why is Japan so afraid of femdom?

The market demands strong women to be badass in their introductory scene, and then later become blubbering, incompetent retards baying at generic male character's feet and make the self-insert look good.

>She doesn't tenderly dominate, love and protect the male lead
>protect the male lead
I was with you until here fampai. Having the male lead be a useless, self-insert piece of garbage isn't any good either. Femdom is better when the guy has a spine but still submits.

The problem isn't Japan. The problem is you have shit taste.

Why does being protected automatically make you garbage? Can you seriously not understand the appeal of being seen as something delicate and valuable?

Femdom is for betas who cannot talk to girls in real life. Failed normies, Sad!

>Can you seriously not understand the appeal of being seen as something delicate and valuable?
Valuable is definitely fine. Delicate? In need of protection? Those words + man don't mix well in my mind. Makes me think of a worthless, muh feelings manchild that isn't capable of anything and has to let the woman do all the work. But that's just my opinion.

>Why is Japan so afraid of femdom?
What's the appeal?

>Strong female character who slowly falls in love with the male MC and takes many of his "first sexual experiences"
> Has actually killed in order to protect the MC who isn't a spineless beta and is strong in his own right.
>Greatest desire was for the MC to man up and completely dominate her which he spends a little more than a year doing
>Becomes MC's sex slave who wants to have his babies and begs the MC to let her taste his cum.

Has Japan made a better female character?

>Delicate? In need of protection? Those words + man don't mix well in my mind
That's because, subconciously, the words "man" and "value" don't mix very well in you rmind either. Or at least the words "inherrent value", as in value for what he is rather than what he can do. I'm not berating you for being socially conditioned to believe men are disposable, I'm berating you for actively stating that anyone who believes men are valuable enough to be protected is trash.

Because femdom is shit

>That's because, subconciously, the words "man" and "value" don't mix very well in you rmind either.
That's a negatory.
>Or at least the words "inherrent value", as in value for what he is rather than what he can do.
That's much closer to the truth, although this applies to both men and women. If a girl isn't capable of anything but being a wet tampon, then she's equally worthless as well.
>I'm not berating you for being socially conditioned to believe men are disposable
That's also a negatory.

>If a girl isn't capable of anything but being a wet tampon, then she's equally worthless as well.
Woah there, that jump from "worth protecting" to "not capable of anything but being a wet tampon" was so massive, it'd even impress Olympians.

>femdom

Femdom refers to the sexual sphere of a relationship. You can have a submissive girlfriend who likes to be dominant in bed.

Anyway, outside the sheets, being submissive or dominant suck. Relationships, the strong ones that can last for an entire lifetime at least, are about being a team where you support each other, where you protect each other, with both parties on equal ground.
I'd never get in a relationship with someone too submissive or dominant, I want someone I can have good chemistry with. What happens in bed is another story (femdom is hot)

>Relationships, the strong ones that can last for an entire lifetime at least, are about being a team where you support each other, where you protect each other, with both parties on equal ground.

> socially conditioned to believe men are disposable
#menaretheoppressedgender

Are you seriously denying male disposability exists? If you are, we could take this to a board with less strict moderation so I can show you just how wrong you are if you want.

> loot at my charts
As expected from a Sup Forumstard.

>board with less strict moderation
>implying there are mods on Sup Forums

I haven't met a single couple which has lasted for at least 10 years where the woman was a braindead doormat, but I realize a lot of men want that kind of girl.
I'm a man by the way.

Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other?
I hate the internet

As someone who happens to step on mods' weak points pretty often, I am telling you that moderation is indeed quite active on Sup Forums, it's just that mods are incompetent imbeciles who care more about upholding their mod status than actually doing their work.

Because the middle road is boring. And if there's a mortal sin in the entertainment industry it's not being bad but being boring.

But that's the best.

>girl is extremely dominant, borderline rapey strong female
>start dating her
>she becomes extremely submissive to you and falls into a blubbering mess
Why do this

But that didn't happen with Momoyo though, Yamato had to become and prove himself a man before she even considered him anything other than her little brother.

And then after that she became a sub

Of course she did, it was never a femdom VN in first place, and Yamato earned all that too.

Still a waste

Same for 9/10 hentai. Dominant onee-chan type is turned into a good cockslave the moment she smells the MCs dick.

>ITT: Sup Forums pretends to be informed on gender oppression and the "roles of genders"

Maybe because you're thinking too much in terms of battle mangas?

Look at it from a real world perspective, and you'll see there is nothing wrong with needing protection, because there is power in numbers and you can't be a one man army, nor is everyone trained in combat.
And that is with combat alone, there is other types of things you can need "protection" in, because someone can't do everything or know everything, be it needing a lawyer to represent you, a medic to cure you.

Nope

I couldn't disagree more. A well written and realistic love story would be much better than all the shitty overused tropes that are saturating the anime industry.