Why are you afraid if white genocide when blacks have superior genes?

Why are you afraid if white genocide when blacks have superior genes?

Is it common for light skinned niggers to get cucked by darker niggers?

How do you know the mother isn't dark skinned? Also how would the kid have blue eyes if it wasn't his?

Bump

Blue eyes in blacks often indicate severe health problems

those blue eyes are not the same as in white people, both that man and that child have Waardenberg Syndrome. As much as niggers would like to be like us they will never have the chance.

There are no "superior" or "inferior" genes. There are different human populations with different features that are evolved in different ecosystems. Black man in Europe is an invasive species just as much as japanese knotweed or raccoon dog. It does not belong here.
Same goes for white man in Australia or South Africa.

'Superior'

Explain that word.

blue eyed niggers have a disease dumbass

>better genes = much lower IQs

Sage in every field, even the captcha

how can black genes even compete

Omgah protec r black churdgrin pleees lawd

No they don't.

Obvious photoshop. The pupils are directly in the middle of the iris but in that picture they're too high.

I'm not
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don’t get enough to eat at home you’re going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every Friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.

So he probably can't hear us call him a dumb nigger right?

take off your flag

I've never heard anything about that before. But I'm like 95% sure these are contacts in this picture. Blue eyes don't have that dark border on the iris and there isn't any of the grey/white starbursty stuff you see in blue and green eyes. It's that smooth solid brown eye with a palette swap.

Fuck off nigger.

No it's Waardenberg, they both likely have hearing loss as well

>superior genes?

Does Waardenberg cause that ^?

>superior genes
>People with Waardenburg syndrome often have very pale blue eyes or different colored eyes, such as one blue eye and one brown eye. Sometimes one eye has segments of two different colors. Distinctive hair coloring (such as a patch of white hair or hair that prematurely turns gray) is another common sign of the condition. The features of Waardenburg syndrome vary among affected individuals, even among people in the same family.

Swedes got a bit tanned lately.

Don't reply to these threads, you fucking morons. There's a dozen popping up every hour. Just report them.

Oh, you're right, I'd only seen it in passing and pics were white people. I didn't think it affected blacks. I do see mulattos with blue eyes occasionally and thought it was that.

>Waardenberg Syndrome
Shit it's true.

White genocide would send the human race back to the dark ages in nom Asian countries. China would rule the world and Asians are the most racist people on earth. Black genocide would follow soon after.

>superior genes?

>utterly fails at civilization building since the dawn of time

hummm....

A Pyrrhic victory.

Well shit, I learned something new today, thanks freg

Considered suicide?
On behalf of the white race I implore you to just do it...

blue eyes are caucasian race feautre

>blacks have superior genes
Arent they prone, in America anyway, to high blood pressure, strokes, and in general a weakness to hiv and eboli, plus the whole sickle-cell thing?
Then there is the problem of low impulse control and iq.

They can look 'good' in the exotic sense, but thats lost when they mix with other races. Why dont libs want blacks to stay black?

I only ever see those statistics. I wondered if it was africans as a whole or our inbred batch of them that were defective.

So to be superior you need to have blue eyes? You are a fuckin homo, faggot.

>tfw you've been graced blonde hair with sky blue eyes.
t. Me

Niggers spend all day saying
>muh fug whyte pipo
>inferior ass why pipo
>cant be in d sun
>pink pipo gettin cancer
>recessive gene pipo
>i want my kids to have good hair like whites
>i want light skinned kids
>i want my kids to have colored eyes
>i want my kids to know their father

Everything they want are white traits and they hate themselves for it.

Blacks should be the most afraid. 81% of US tax payers are white. If the white race dies out, who's gonna gib you gibs? It sure as hell won't be the hispanics I'll tell you that.

Sup Forums is culture

Lol you're a fucking faggot, and not a man at all.

Though I agree that any white dude who is insecure about niggers being better lovers is also probably a shittier lover than the majority of *white men*. If you're so hung up on your baby dick you should spare future generations your problems and just transition already.

Niggers are too stupid to realize that with whites as their protectors they've avoided being re-enslaved/exterminated by Asians. Now that Jews and Niggers are in full white genocide mode, their own future looks fairly grim.

I mean... should I have not expected to see this on cuckchan?

Sage

It's obvious dummy

They have the worst genes. Well, second worse; the Abos are probably the worst. Europeans are the best.

Redbone

Or brass ankle

>superior genes?

also this

To say that this is a case of that disease is rather unfounded. There are people without that disease that look like that. The people in OP doesn't have any other signs of the disease except for the eye color.
Could be regular Heterochromia for all you know and regular blue eyes for that other kid.

I literally had a (pretty sure gay) black guy at work come up to me a few months ago saying he wish he had blue eyes like me and had my hair.

what a fucking ugly guy

Superior monkey genes maybe
still not human tho

that's a failed mongrel

Here's your explanation

Y A S!

I need him to breed my wife, she doesnt want kids with me (she says im too wimpy and weird to be a dad) and wants to go to a sperm bank. I figured if that is my option, we might as well make conception as enjoyable as possible for her.

plus black babies are waaayyyyy better than white ones

you best hope whitey doesn't disappear, Leroy, because you'll be 2 generations away from societal oblivion. In fact you'd be better off securing a future for the white race, if you like your gibmedats, and technology. You are weeds sown amongst the true crop. The field was plowed for us, not you.

OP

I encourage you to look up IQ Averages distinguished by race and geographical area.

>superior

We haven't had a need for muscle bound subhumans since the advent of industrial machinery.

Notice how whenever you see one of these "beautiful" examples of blacks or mixed race mutts, they have blue eyes. A white trait they inherited from white genes mixed into their parents somewhere recently. It's like they are admitting here that whites are more attractive and beautiful without even realizing it

Superior haha point to one strong black nation... They're born to fail

>goes back in time to reverse colonize europe
>finds a bunch of niggers sitting around with their dicks in their hands
>manages not to get eatten for being light skinned
>africans invade europe
>they get slaughtered by knights

His plan is stupid and hes stupid

Interesting. I've seen these nigglets posted here before by pro-blacks, turns out they made a fool out of themselves.

>Also how would the kid have blue eyes if it wasn't his?
You demonstrate you have no understanding of genes.