Give me 1 (ONE) reason why wh*Tes shouldn't get exterminated

Give me 1 (ONE) reason why wh*Tes shouldn't get exterminated.

>assuming the gender of your new puppy
I agree, exterminate all of them.

>Getting a dog with your chick
>You'll try to educate it right, while she will give him chocolate and teach him to bark all the time
>You'll take it for a run, while she will buy him stupid coats
>You'll try to take it to the trainer, while she will say it's a waste of money and time
>She will get bored of him, so it will become yours
>When she leaves you for a black guy, she will still take it with her, just to piss you off
>Jamal will hit him

Worst idea ever.

Well you can even spell white, so there's one reason.

This, guarantee she will only ever so much as take pictures of it for her instagram page, meanwhile the guy is the unlucky sap having to walk it and pick up its shit and stuff

GET
A
CHILD

FUCK

that whole fucking thing was her idea, hands down.
all that shit, and no child and can't cook a meal.

Where does the "wh*Tes" meme come from?

Probably something that BLM coons who believe in Yakub say

How about instead of getting a stupid dog they make a baby.

Lurk more

Because we're not Turkroach diaspora hiding in Spain.
You turks have the most shitposts by numbers, but by far the worst in quality. (You)

Because whites are pretty shit. Just look around at the next family event. What would getting rid of 'them' accomplish with all the shitty whites?
There are deeper problems.

This. Women should not be allowed to own dogs.

Dog ownership is slavery.

There's like 5 Roachposters that use that retard spelling. One posts behind a russian proxy, this one is an Albanian or Turk living in Spain (there were two that did the same shit), the rest are turks that make white genocide threads. They flood the front page a lot of the time, due to increased typing speed on account of all the extra limbs.

too expensive/no time from working 60 hours a week

>MonteNEGRO
>wh*TE

Why are you being such an uncle tom my brown brother?

some t*rk

You can see the look in the guy's eyes like
>I can't believe I'm doing this bullshit, but I really punched up with this girl. If I don't humor her, she's just going to be swimming in a sea of cocks by next week.

K*k

....and? If a woman isn't loyal to you, don't jump through her hoops and just leave her. Her pussy isn't some magical device that validates your existence. Move on - your hand will love you more than her mouth ever will.

he's tall and handsome. I think it'll be OK. sometimes you have to humor the cute shit girls want to do. they're like children, after all.

we make all the cool stuff

Thank God slavs aren't white

Yep, you're like every other paragon of society here on Sup Forums.org/pol and get bed models on the regular.

Women should be our dogs

That ass of hers in 10 years is gonna be yuge...yikes

You only hate this because the dog is black

Just like their first child will be

192cm, white, green eyes. Montenegrins are basically the most European you can get in the parts you Turks never got to. Thankfully, my ancestors are Komovi (people who settled tall as fuck mountains), so we kept our genetic purity. I gotta admit your Turk threads do give me a laugh though.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

At least it's a decent dog and not one of those stupid fluffy white toy dogs. I see men from time to time walking stupid little toy dogs that their fat useless bitch of a wife got and is to lazy to walk it so the man has to suffer the shame of walking some annoying faggy little dog.

>Montenegrins
I've never thought about your country other than lol negro, I google imaged and my god you people are ugly. I swear this wasn't even a cherry picked example. Look like you have an interesting culture though.

lol. my college roommate and his gf broke up and fought over the dog. after we graduated neither wanted the thing and gave it to one of them parents

Fucking hell is this r9k? Just some stupid chick shit and harmless at that. Get over yourselves.

>The ABSOLUTE HEIGHT of moral degeneracy, all the signs of a coalburning roastie reeeeee

all doggos are good doggos you mick bastard

CUUUUTEEEE

Sensible chuckle, noice m80

wh*Tes confirmed inbred savages

I guess you have one of the faggy little toy dogs too.

Which I hope you'll never speak to again

I have a medium size dog, and I see the appeal. Less to feed, less shit to pick up, easy to pick them up, I can buy the extra large dog flea treatment for the same price and dose it out to get twice as much out of it. If it's only a companion animal and you don't need it for whatever specific task the breed was sired for, fuck it.

This is the same people who advocate "animal rights" and possibly veganism also because of "muh animal rights."

>boxing pets
>tying pets to a leash
>dressing up pets like humans
>showering pets like humans
>caging pets
>yelling at pets

People who subject animals to this type of physical and psychological torment are the biggest abusers.

>>You'll take it for a run, while she will buy him stupid coats
I used to meme at those coats too but don't put your dogs comfort on the line because you think it looks stupid. Some dogs aren't accustomed to cold climates.

Liberal whites are exterminating themselves, just look at their birth rate, it's way below replacement levels

Conservative whites though are doing just fine

You have to go back

Shit this is so accurate it has to be from personal experience.

It's actually the opposite for me

Calling whites inbred is my favorite.
Laughing at retarded roaches' stupidity is good lulz

>Her pussy isn't some magical device that validates your existence

Actually, the psychology of reproduction says that is exactly what they do, but your point is taken.

>every relationship on Sup Forums ends with the girl going for the black guy

Why are you all such cuckolds

Nah I never had a dog but I know I'll have a Dobermann one day because these dogs are just the best thing.

>t. muhammed

a dog is a labor of love im sure he realized all this beforehand.

1) because you touch yourself
Your mum told me

Who hurt you...

If you are a woman, I don't authorize you to respond to my post.

I have big dogs and small dogs. Only subhumans like niggers, Muslims, and the Irish hate dogs

Not every. Not close

Only pathetic shitskins and niggers meme this out of debilitating low self esteem

SHITTED.com

They don't like dogs because they were allowing into shops before them.

Is this the future you desire? It can be arranged.

that is a cute pooper tho
but for real white people need to start having kids

Modern Society will collapse if whites are killed off.

Man look at that sadness in that dudes eyes. You can tell he wanted to have a son but his bitch did not want any kids so he is doomed to have his family die out where he is.

Thanks for the flag bro.

You are going to prison for hate speech. Reported to the FBI. Enjoy the cage you filthy animal.

No, but my gf is the one who takes care of the doggo and trains it quite well

Butthurt roastie detected

I have a dog and like dogs just not the stupid little toy dog sort. I prefer proper dogs that do the things dogs are supposed to do and not pointless little toy dog kind.

>Doggo
Of course, if you're a redditor, it's totally normal that your gf tries to assume the things a real male would do in the house.

We aren't the UK yet.

Why does it always have to be a girl treating you like shit ending with cuckoldry?
>checks flag
Oh, right..

yeah you're lucky, i can't post anything that controversial. especially whilst studying at an arts uni, would literally get kicked out for saying something slightly controversial. I'm probs the only right wing person in that whole degenerate uni.

Dogs are supposed to do whatever they were bred for. Tiny dogs were bred to be small and cute, and (some) good companions. They weren't for work, hunting, swimming, herding, guarding, etc. in particular even though they may have some of those traits.

Nah, this is a common female/wife plan. Get him used to picking up dog shit for a year or two then have kids.

Doggo was a term that originated on Sup Forums you fucking idiot.

Dude, people shit talk you guys on here, but I'm genuinely mad about how rights have slided for you guys.

>reddit
what did you mean by this?

the true white man has compassion and love for all animals

Those really are some ugly fuckers, but no lie, that looks lime a tourist group, especially with the girl with the lanyard and tag. Though, a lot of countries have their share of uglies, but you can look up pictures of our women. I myself am IMO tall and handsome, so idgaf about the rest. Also, it highly depends on the region you're from. People from the former Capital which was never conquered and the tall and white stereotype. The people from the seaside are slightly shorter, more Italian looking. The easterners are kind of ugly, mixed with Russians and Turks. Most people here consider them genetic bastards.

Would have loved to tell you all to kill yourselves but I'm gonna take a shower, have a good thread.

that's right Ahmed take a shower, France stinks more than usual with you there

>tfw no gf

Hey we must be onto something, people here live into their 90s and 100s ffs. Olive oil, wine, and minimal stres is my theory.
Captcha: 600000 Kampf

Nah I'm one of those emotional but straight white men. That dude seriously has some issues

From a google search, your attractive women look a lot like our attractive mudbloods.

>tall and handsome guy who is clearly willing to make an effort
>short, thicc, young girl who will likely age horribly

With women getting fatter and fatter, I think he'd be dodging a bullet

I want to live in a world where dogs are above women in the social order.

Stress kills.

True. Smaller breeds need them for winter.

Actually most small dogs were for hunting vermin. And why they're such problem dogs is because people 'train' them as if all that matters is being small and cute.

>dating a woman who would even consider fucking a nig

Who would do that?

Aren't you all technically mudbloods?
I'm moving (back) to the US soon, and the things I'll miss are the women, the food, and the wine. You can't really compare the average American woman to our acerage woman, it's not even a contest kek.

I hope you are white. Cos if you are you can go first, according to you logic. Bon voyage, faggot.

When did we let the faggots on this train. Yes, this guy doesn't have a meat grinder face, but male attractiveness is most less important than many other male features. It's conjecture, but this guys has that expression like, while not a walking mat, he takes a lot of shit and lacks confidence. A run of the mill beta male. With shit like tinder and a lack of shame, women are free to endlessly fuck around and find the best male they can at whatever attractive/successful ratio they want at any given time. It's hard to keep a woman when there is there are so many thirstier males out there willing to dump everything they have into spoiling what you've got.

>Implying this is wrong.

>Prepare for every girl you meet to be blacked
>Having this low self esteem

Why is this a fucking thing? You're effectivly saying you are too shit a person for Women to stay with you. Fucking repressed Cuck fantasies.