Can we be a state of USA please? I can't live with a commie government anymore

Can we be a state of USA please? I can't live with a commie government anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

ambito.com/886638-la-argentina-es-el-pais-con-mas-inmigrantes-de-sudamerica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off we're full.

Sure, Americans love brown people and your country is gay too, you'll fit in perfectly

Stop trying to escape us.

haha u r a gay

>brown

Please show your flag.

What about a exchange for puerto rico? Don't they want to be "free"?

Go to California

Why would i go to commiefornia?

You know US counts hispanic mongrels white, right? You're that kind of mongrel.

You still didn't show your flag, my dear "white" friend.

That isn't relevant to this topic, doesn't make you any less welcome 56% white USA

Also, Mexicans have Native blood thats why they are brown.
Uruguayans are mostly descendants from italy/spain, we killed all the natives, as you should.

>That isn't relevant to this topic

Why are you so scared to show your real flag Ahmed?

Kim is probably laughing his ass off
He studied in Switzerland, speaks sever languages and probably is 10 times smarter than trump
Even though he knows, that he would loose a war, rocket man probably still laughs his ass off ,reading his tweets

>I can't live with a commie government anymore.

Hey wait a minute I thought communism is awesome and better than capitalism? Don't you live in mansions and have unlimited free everything over there?

Trump is fucking pathetic. I hate living in this country every day. Other countires are making a joke of us.

If your white population is predominately R1b then welcome Anglo senpai says I.

Seconded

come home white man we make you feel welcome

What happened that you feel the need to ask the gringos for help?

>didn't become president of the strongest country in the world from a real estate/tv show host background
nobody is as smart as Trump

No, people steal electricity and the government does nothing to prevent it (increasing cost for the people that actually pay for it)

Public transportation is one of the most expensive in the world while being government subsidized.

People can legally occupy entire plots of lands and because the government doesn't want to look bad kicking them out they just gift it to them, meanwhile if you want to buy a house you have to save for 5 years just to get a deposit and pay for another 20 years your bank loan.

A regular shitty house here is 50k, while a decent one in a shitty neighborhood can go from 100k to 1mill or more.

Entire public schools are only populated by people that send their 10 kids that they shit just to eat the free food and then play food fights in the streets by throwing apples between themselves.

There are woman only teams for street sweepers, and you can see all these whores with ratchet tattoos sitting in the corners with their brooms at their side drinking coke while getting more money than you, and getting paid with your taxes.

Streets go decades without fixing, my street has a perpendicular crack covering several blocks, hasn't been fixed since before was born.

Prices for technology are fucking ridiculous and you can't import anything over 200usd every month (1080's are 1300usd)

Police officers go to jail for killing scum, "minors" with murder sentences are released after 1 year of "prison" (not a real prison) and a lot escape to never be found again.

Lately they added laws to make diversity hiring on government, these are just some of the things happening and there is no savior in sight, its fucking hell.

See This didn't "happen", has been happening for 2 decades almost, Uruguay doesn't have the natural resources Chile has to play communist and still be a livable state for people that actually go to work.

Meant see

We don't play communist, we pay for everything.

Dude goes against 2 of the biggest political dynasties in USA + the entire media and wins, retards still pretend he isn't one of the smartest people alive.

>we pay for everything.

Yes, because you have a shitload copper, all we have is cows.

>Public transportation is one of the most expensive in the world while being government subsidized.
Thanks to our VP for emptying the oil company (900 million + 600 from another deal), we're all paying 4x as much for oil than in USA.
This affects transportation prices for obvious reasons too.

>A regular shitty house here is 50k, while a decent one in a shitty neighborhood can go from 100k to 1mill or more.
Insecurity and recent immigration has indeed driven up prices (direct relative of mine has a 300k property booya!)

>Streets go decades without fixing, my street has a perpendicular crack covering several blocks, hasn't been fixed since before was born.
Same here, wish we could excempt ourselves (as in small districts, blocks, whatever) from paying municipal taxes and fix them ourselves.

>Prices for technology are fucking ridiculous and you can't import anything over 200usd every month (1080's are 1300usd)
We're bleeding dollars buying all that shit we can't really afford too, just like it happens with consummerist retards buying cars every 2 years.
See how many shining cars you see in 18 de Julio after 5 PM? That shit is not normal.
Tariffs are OK, VAT taxes are NOT.

>Police officers go to jail for killing scum, "minors" with murder sentences are released after 1 year of "prison" (not a real prison) and a lot escape to never be found again.
If you know how to talk to cops, you can get away with killing scum, it's all about the judge not knowing what the hell happened.

>predominately R1b
Can you explain? Most (about 90%) of "white" people in Uruguay are from italy and spain.

Our race composition is not the problem, we're ok there.
We have too many jews and commie teachers.

Get in line, faget.

We could fix all that but we rather not do with your economy what we did with argentina's, when we bought everything after the corralito and then we pretended we were never there.

Btw, the English should have conquered the entirety of America, fucking faggots left us with this shit lazy spaniards and greaseballs.

We have the highest GDP per capita in the continent, highest IQ average.
We CAN fix our shit up ourselves, we just need to get rid of the commies and the jews.

>when all your major cities are near the borders of another country because you produce nothing of value by yourself

There is nothing to produce besides cow and cow derivatives, whats your excuse for being a shithole my dear bolita?

>we just need to get rid of the commies and the jews.
And how would you do that? The commies will never leave power again, there are too many people sucking on the free shit tit.

Unless we magically find oil or the biggest gold mine in America, we are forever fucked.

ambito.com/886638-la-argentina-es-el-pais-con-mas-inmigrantes-de-sudamerica
subsidizing niggers like you, and all the other niggers that surround us

Nigger, all of South America outsources their IT to Uruguay.
And it's illegal to feed our cows steroids as burgers do, no problem, cows outnumber us by a vast margin.

There's more to us than what you think.

>niggers like you

Stay mad bolita.

At one point or another the tit goes dry.
Also, it's a matter of energising/convincing ppl from outside of Montevideo, something we haven't been doing effectively.

All that needs to be done is explain ppl outside of Montevideo why commies opt for policies that doesn't benefit them, namely minimum wage, wage councils, taxes, etc.
We simply haven't had anyone half as skilled as Trump capable of putting all the rural areas against commies.

>Población por área geográfica

> Área urbana: 3.127.318 habitantes - 93,8 % (I.N.E. URUGUAY, 2008 est.)
> Área rural: 206.734 habitantes - 6,2 % (I.N.E. URUGUAY, 2008 est.)

Yeah, no.

Only Montevideo and salto can be called urban, i mean the capital of most departamentos are >40k people.

Urugoser confirmed retarded.

Even small towns count as 'urban' there, towns and most parts of Maldonado/Rocha can do some serious work against leftists.

Still, the main problem is in our education system, even if they screw up badly and lose the elections a couple of times, teachers will make sure to brainwash enough kids to restart the cycle.
Winning an election is a one-time solution, fixing the education system is more important, and honestly I don't know how we'll do that.

Ok fine
No memeflag
Whats youre point?

Yes, you are a state of the US now, on authority of Sup Forums.

You know Sup Forums has ID's right?

Your*

He looks miserable.

I lol'd