Haha your country will be majority brown, Americans. How does that make you feel?

Haha your country will be majority brown, Americans. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The entire west will turn into South Africa 2.0. It was a fun ride lads.

That's great. W*ites are paying for their crimes against humanity.

I wonder if the future brown hordes will have the wherewithal and mental faculties to understand exactly where and when everything went to complete shit?

How does it make you feel that anti-white rhetoric is socially acceptable? And you don't even defend yourself. You're finished.

I hate Boomers so much for this future.

>too embarrassed to post under your shitty turk flag

Didn't know roaches were capable of shame.

It will feel great when you and your subhuman brethren starve to death after choking down the last bite of a mudpie

>2020
India-tier arguments.

Still better than being majority Muslim like you Yurocucks

>july 1 2016

sage

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Thats old hate jew. We are the majority again.

More prisoners and welfare bois

Feels x

You're still 56% white. That wasn't a fact few decades ago. Your country will go brown soon. How does it make you feel? Trump liking DACA helps us non-whites. Feels good

Makes me feel good knowing that our empires that our white male ancestors forged will collapse into anarchy once us white men are dead, and we can laugh at the white female to, so no not really making me feel too sad. I think I'll move and live with Slavs and of course czarina Natalia if she's elected.

Enjoy biggest Muslim population in Europe. :) Oh and fourth biggest Mosque in the world.

Russia is getting browned too.

Difference is Russia keeps mudslimes like you in check. Look at Chechnya sand nigger.

like a snowflake

>In check
This is a picture from Moscow. 250k Muslims attented Eid-al-Fitr in Moscow this year.

Airdrop guns ammo and condoms into nigger cities they will take care of themselves

Do they riot and rape like you sand nigger? No. They know if they do the Russian people will lynch them the very same night.

>July 1st 2016

This

Doesn't change the fact that you're still 56% white and going lower. Now that Trump accepted amnesty, your percentage will go lower

I believe it.
Uneducated people always out breed the upper class. Why would they ever stop.

>all the white people are gone
>America is becoming a 3rd world country

top lel this proves the world can't survive without white people

>babies of color

This sounds so fucking dumb

>their crimes against humanity
Nope. This is just Jews being evil, as they always have been. Most Europeans had/have never seen a non-white in their entire lives, so they obviously haven't hurt any other peoples. This attack on Europeans is purely unjust evil.

Did you pray to Mecca already?