What Daddy's Little Princess wants, Daddy's Little Princess GETS

There won't be any more of those yucky nationalists in the White House. Daddy will now be embracing a liberal platform approved by me and Jared.

ug I would obliterate palestine for her if she would just smile at me

Slavic-Germanic mixed with Jew

The average American

>ug I would obliterate palestine for her if she would just smile at me
Pathetic, you dont actually do anything rash like that for pussy. You only tell them that you will and then walk away laughing. Get manipulated harder virgin.

>that's ordinary pussy

I will open whatever border she wants

I just want to touch her hair

Still better than Bulgarian-Serbian-Turk-Greek-Albanian mix.

I'd give her the Trump tower anytime.

I have a theory trump fucked her at some point, now she holds it over him to get her way. the ultimate power

>masonic checkerboard flooring

Ain't that the truth!

Hmmm, you really think he would do that? I've never been a father so I don't know what that feels like, but I imagine there's some kind of visceral natural aversion to it, never wanted to fuck my own sister desu.

Trump has outright said that if she wasn't his daughter he'd probably be dating her. Whether they've fucked or not I think it's pretty obvious he wants to and she uses that to manipulate him.

No daughter here either. How do dads
deal with their little girl turning sexy and
still snuggly? Seems like a difficult task not
to think about it.

You fuck your wife.

Ann Coulter said it best
>The only presidential candidate in recent history to not be endorsed by bankers and win
>And we still got Goldman Sachs in the White House

You were hoping for a GET, which is why you capitalized it, right?

Daughter snuggles with you during movie night.
You extra horny has awesome sex with your wife.
Think she will ever wonder why you were so fucking
horny?
Seems like a bad situation.
Or you could give your daughter less affection and then she ends up fucking every guy in her school.

I need her feet in my mouth

Any idiot can see he's been molesting her since birth, they don't have a healthy father-daughter relationship.

If you have regular sex with your wife, your daughter wont make you horny.

Imagine how bitter Trump is inside, knowing that Jared plows it raw on a regular basis. Sad!

What are you, indian?

bitch lagna, curry nigger!

What isnt healthy about their relationship? Giving affection to your daughter helps her not develop daddy issues and turn into a whore for attention.

i own a functioning toilet.

t. Trump