Fix this story, Sup Forums

Fix this story, Sup Forums

He ascends to godhood and becomes a beautiful angel.

Get rid of Casca and lock Miura in a room and don't let him out until it's done.

Make GRRM write the plot

so long, berserker armor and schierke

Miura just needs to live long enough to finish it. It's perfect otherwise.

Force Miura to fucking finish it. Hold his Idolm@ster shit hostage and lock him in until he finishes it. Of course feed him three times a day.

OR

After meeting with the fairy king, he then gets warped right to Falconia where the big fight between them happens. While that is going on all hell breaks lose showing that every human was going to be food for the apostles. Some people die some live Like that one madam who ran the prostitution ring at the Tower of Conviction because she is somehow super fucking lucky. Guts and Griffith kill each other and Casca returns to normal as they both die. Then Casca kills herself. The end. The only people to actually walk away are Rickert and that loli, the spoiler mentioned above, and the rest of Gut's party outside of the mermaid girl, the mustache knight and the boat captain.

Reduce the size of the crew, puck is the only comedy element. Casca should never have been retarded.

There is no ocean. Or large lake. Or even a river.

Boats do not exist.

It's fine, it doesn't need fixing. I don't think you understand what the story is meant to be if you believe otherwise.

put idolmaster directly into the story. as guts passes through a town, he's entranced by the shows these little girls put on, forgets his mission, forgets his friends, lives only for idolmaster

Farnese doesn't go through that retarded development.

No.
Sips.
EVER!

Party gets split up somehow, either Farnese uses the behelit or Guts goes berserk.

The only right answer.
The party needs to split up due to circumstances.

Isidro is pure trash

Griffith wants to secede from the God Hand and transform Falconia into an actual prosperous kingdom. For that, he offers his ass to the whole God Hand, just like he did to that pedo guy of the Doldrey fortress.

Then Griffith dies of AIDS.

It doesn't need fixing only finishing...

Question is though I worry of a time skip... They established on fairy island time speeds up on the outside so who knows what state the world will be when Guts leaves fairy island..

I think Griffith will fight against the godhand and do another mass sacrifice to become God itself. As for how Guts will beat the shit out of Griffith... No idea.

Maybe the fairy king will upgrade Guts. Could be a new armor. I'm sure there's sources out there about Muira talking about the ending.

No permanent companions except Puck. Everything has almost the same atmosphere as the Lost Children Arc, characters return, but aren't always there. The girl from the first arc attempts to piece together who Guts really is and follows Guts and Puck. More arcs like the Lost Children, full of despair and suffering and bitter-sweet ends.

I wonder if I have the most unpopular opinion for berserk but am I the only one disappointed in the berserk armor.. I was hyped when it was a black skull but while I get why it morphed into the hell hound I just feel like it doesn't look as good.

Is Serpico even usefull? he doesn't seem to do that much other than being around...

Berserk armor is a terrible asspull in general, nothing wrong with thinking it's bad.

I don't get the liver joke :(

it's not ideal, but how else would you put Guts on a level playing field against an army of apostles?

Guts
Liver

he's Guts. but also it's an entire army of apostles. every little bit he gets should be a struggle

Yeah, I could really do without the party. Mr wind fly time man seems totally unnecessary.

Farnese would have been better if she got a more fleshed out character progression from a mass murdering, fedora tipping neckbeard's wet dream of an example, sado-masochistic, pyromaniac, spoilt rich girl with a rape fetish to a motherfucking paragon of selfless worldly knowledge. The transition was so god damn fast I got whiplash.

When Guts and Casca were introduced to the spirit realm, one's mind got broken and the other lost an eye, an arm, a son and was cursed to forever fight sickass deamons until his spirit and body was ground down to a nub.

That felt like appropriate introduction to hell. Nothing happened to anyone else. They just absorb the information over a panel or two and go on with their day. What happened to the prostitutes was appropriate. Farnese should have had a fucking life changing event when she decided to party up with the black swordsman. Hopefully she should have been the only one, so she didn't have 19 other dickholes protecting her. Like some fucking WORLD SHATTERING CHANGE that would convince her that sticking around this self inflicted psychopath was a good idea.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY OTHER POINT. Guts isn't a god damn psychopath anymore. He was forced into not caring about other people because everywhere he went people died, and communities were brought to ruin. Sure he made their lives better in the long run by slaughtering the apostles, but in the short term he kicked the hornets nest and let his own personal brand of daemon fuck shit up around him. That had weight, that had meaning. Continuing on his journey was harming other people, now? Now he's just a big strong man who goes around saving everyone and solving everyone's problems while being alittle gloomy and standoffish.

People were fucking CHANGED FOREVER by Gut's presence. Now they barely even notice he's there.

there is ultima moongates though
the story remains dark as fuck

Now that you mention moustache knight why Miura now only uses him as comedy relief. In The Tower of Conviction he did some cool shit

forgot my pic

He's a very good swordsman, Great tactician, and has suprisingly good connection with the element his equipement is tied to. He might very well be the third strongest human in Berserk, after Guts and Silat. I'm not sure if Tapasa or Azan are better or worse than him though.

It looks great imo. It only gets worse design-wise, when Guts has the helmet, yet isn't a berserker anymore.

>removing schierke
I'll fucking wreck you

Nicely said. While I don't mind Guts fellowship I'll admit it's changed in tone from the beginning and has gotten too comfortable. It makes you wonder whether another catastrophic event will take place that will permanently change the party. I.e people dying or worst..

I was more tired though of the constant caska rape attempt that just barely happen so im hoping the dynamic changes once they meet the fairy king. Who knows maybe caska will get her memory back which will permanently change things up..

Yeah I'll agree with that. It's almost like batman when he's conscious with the helm on.

My questions are..
Will caska get her memories back?
Who will use the beheilt?
Will a time skip happen during the fairy island.
Will Guts get an upgrade or asspull in order to take on Griffith..

I'd remove the apostle fucking in the first page, which completely conflicts with Guts' character and is just put in there edgy.

Not much, I'd change honestly other than have the series release more frequently. I feel like the constant hiatuses make this series look like it has bad pacing, when the pacing is actually fine.

And when the series will end. I know it takes forever. But it could easily be rushed to finish at this rate. What else is there to tell with berserk...

Guts goal was to get caska to fairy island and get her memories back if possible.. What will happen in order for him to persue Griffith again..

I want Guts to fight at least ONE dragon before the final showdown with Griffith. Honestly it's been bugging me this whole time that he's going around with a huge ass sword called Dragonslayer, yet has never actually fought a dragon personally.

I dont even care how it happens, I just want him to fuck some dragon shit up.

Remove Armor
Remove the faggot kid with the magic dagger
Kill off Casca and Puck

I'm sick of this shonen shit in my dark and sad chinese comic

>kill of Puck

user pls

serpico isn't as magnifecent looking as he is in the manga. He's kinda looking, and it bothers me desu

>they're fighting scarecrows and pumpkins and shit

What the fuck is this

But he fought a dragon-like apostle
Granted, that fight was really short

yeah but you get this semen demon to compensate, so I think it's fine.

More monsters getting ass-raped by a demon in human form with a giant hunk of iron

Is her butt bigger than caskas?

his face in your pic related is weird.

That bitch looks like something straight out of one piece

Miura's style recently has been a lot more animuish, but yeah I agree.

he is beautiful desu, definitely the best looking out of all his family members.

It has no flaws except the writer being a lazy piece of shit that will die before finishing it

Serpico's seiyuu better be fucking Kamiyan