What is the correct translation of riajuu?

What is the correct translation of riajuu?

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/riajuu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a derogatory term meaning "people of african and middle eastern decent".

There is no correct translation. "Normalfags" or Normies" is the closest we're gonna get.

jisho.org/search/riajuu

Real jew

OY VEY

[Generic filler buzzword]

>It's a Sora-chan appreciation thread

>filler
>ever

How normalfag-like.

real lifers

Normies.

mundane(s)

Is this Haganai manga? I remember the art was bad and this looks great.

Maybe.

"Normie" or "normalfag" could be used, I think just referring to them as "popular guys/girls" could also apply depending on the context.

Nothing

It's a combination of the words "real" and "jujitsu" which means fulfilling. It's basically a slang pejorative for someone who finds fulfillment offline/in real life. Basically a "normie" or "casual" whatever word you think fits best since there's no perfect translation.

It's short for riaru juutsu, which I believe literally translates into real perfect, or complete, or whole.

Something like that. So a person who has a balanced life with a stable job, home, family, friends, love life, is a "normal person" or normalfag/normie.

Just sour grapes, mostly.

So why do people bristle when I use "normies" and gripe that there's no real translation? What the hell do they want?

>So why do people bristle when I use "normies" and gripe that there's no real translation?

Did it ever occur to you that the people who do the first are not the ones who do the latter? Never? Not even a little? Is Sup Forums just a hivemind and you're the only one battling against it?

Pick the one you think is better and stick with it. Someone's always gonna complain anyway. Also being a cunt is part of the job so no one's gonna take it personal.

normalfag
anything else is r9k or modern v tier

There are two reasons. One is that "normalfags" doesn't refer to people that are normal, but people who complain about other people not being normal, while "riajuu" just refers to anyone who has a fulfilling real-world existence.

The other reason is that you're a retard who needs to go back to /r9k/. We don't want your kind here.

>is Sup Forums just a hivemind and you're the only one battling against it?

Yes. A hivemind of normalfags.