How come when two females are naked they always start groping each other but males don't do the same?

How come when two females are naked they always start groping each other but males don't do the same?

That's because females are fucking weird.

Females are faggots

Watch ippo

Because all women are bisexual to a degree.

Homophobic stigma protected us from the guys who would otherwise puclicly grab our dicks, rub them and announce that we have too much meat there, but thanks to progressives the next generations will not be so lucky

Because that's gay

I wish I was a cute girl so I can molest other cute girls.

>not grabing your cousin dick when taking a shower together

>guys
>ever taking a shower together

Anime has taught me that Japanese males will pressure other males to bathe together buck naked.

I aint gonna grab my bros reproductive organ.
Brojobs are the farthest im willing to go

Do you have a dad?

>you will never have guys pressuring you to bathe together buck naked
>you will never grope each other like girls in anime

This its natural to rub our male bodies between real friends
and it feels good

It is common belief in Japan, that rubbing the breasts of women will lead to bigger breasts.

Why isn't it a belief that stroking another man's cock leads to bigger cock?

Well, you hit the Jackpot. Gay men are these believers... They will never accept that it is not true.

pretty sure that's common knowledge

>All these nerds that didn't play sports in school or join the military.
Pro-tip: Guys are gay as fuck when they're naked together. Arguably more so than girls.

fan service

Elaborate.

>expecting nerds to play sports
I bet most of you don't even know the rules for football
Because I don't

Why not capitalize on fujobucks by having guys go kyaaah over other guys touching cocks to compare sizes.

Slapping each others dicks, slapping other people with your dicks, showing off your balls to other people, ripping out other guys pubes, naked wrestling.

This didn't happen all the time but it wasn't exactly rare. And it's usually the "manlier" guys who are the most gay.

Because dick touchings are more intimate than comparing busts. Also, the fujoshi are probably more into "cool" guys.

The real answer is they are don't have real sexual feelings.