There are people watch it (or try to watch it) for stupid reasons like self insert of it being deep

>There are people watch it (or try to watch it) for stupid reasons like self insert of it being deep
>Not because of how incredibly comfy it is
It gives me a weird warmth not many other shows can replicate.

>comfy
Fuck off.

I bet you hate "fun" too right?

I don't find it comfy really, I just like some of the cast enough to trudge through the parts I dislike.

>comfy
Fuck off to .

I got tricked by wikipedia, didn't know it would be literally all talk and close to no action. And now I'm stuck with my guilty pleasure.

I'm not sure about all of that, I watched it for all the spooky voodoo-nonesense. I don't really like any of the characters except for spiritualists, and I feel like every arc that doesn't feature Kaiki, Meme, or Yozuru have to work really hard to not be boring as shit because their personalities and interactions are pretty neat.

I just watch it for the banter and the cute lolis.

>comfty
>fun
>nice
how bad can someone be at communicating information? Why not spice it up and say "it wiggles by jigglebells" and have it contain same amount of information while being slightly more interesting to read.

> It gives me a weird warmth not many other shows can replicate.
That's the feeling Denpa Onna gives me and why I rewatch it a lot.

I thought Meme was a pretty boring exposition machine to be honest. Felt less like a character and more like a plot device. Yozuru and Kaiki are alright though.

I can absolutely understand why people would dislike Araragi but I find him pretty entertaining for a protagonist personally. He's a completely awful "hero" who just gets beaten up most of the time, despite that he earns his harem unlike other haremshit protags by sticking by them when they need someone there as opposed to the usual case of chicks just falling the MC irrationally (the exception being Nadeko, who ended up canon fucking insane anyway). His generally laidback personality + being voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya is nice too.
How enjoyable he ends up being is pretty dependant on the chick he's paired up with for the arc though. He turns into a big dull dud when with Senjougahara I feel.

theres not much to describe honestly. Some episodes of that just make me smile and feel good. No idea why, I think its the music.

No

I dropped it a long time ago and I just toke it back and rewatched it now that I'm less exigeant and I'm happy to have done that. This anime has very nice shot

i just started watching the show and I literally can't understand it probably cause i'm 2stuped
can someone please for the love of fuck explain what's even going on?

i'm currently watching episode 5, if that helps

Guy helps girls with problems with themselves/spirits.

Magic is going on.

Shit doesn't make any fucking sense until you've already seen it all and are deep into the self-loathing associated with binging garbage.

this is going on

The only reason to live.

Unique atmosphere, slow pace, chill music, top tier VAs.

The shit thats happening is japanese shinto folklore

thanks desus
so there's no deeper plot, he's not trying to uncover why these strange things happen to people?

alright that explains a lot, thanks
monkey for your troubles

His soulmate eternal loli's first lover is the reason

I think hes just trying to live his life in peace.

>he's not trying to uncover why these strange things happen to people?
It becomes more blatant later on, but Araragi himself has issues.

>>There are people watch it
That's enough

Why are newfags so contrarian?

We needed more snek

I fail to see how my post was contrarian.

I can't tell which one it was, but they all follow the general theme of hating on a popular show.
I get saying "I don't like this" "this isn't for me", but not "wow this is shit why do people watch it".

Bake always makes me feel good inside when I rewatch it. Because it was the first late night anime I watched as it was airing >inb4 newfag.

My post did not state anything about the quality of the show though.

Just finished watching it and I totally agree. I don't care what anyone says, this show is comfy as shit. Not looking forward to trudging through Nisemonogatari to get to Second Season but I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it.