AUSTRALIAN HOLOCAUST DENIER

twitter.com/honi_soit/status/908573522380722177

holocaust denier on used camper running for src. after this incident he was dumped from the ticket.

if you are lurking here bro, speak us and let us congratulate you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQJs0EmEDTk
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU
youtube.com/watch?v=pTrJPYDOt6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahaha some of those people bitching at him are the same ones in this video youtube.com/watch?v=fQJs0EmEDTk attacking the "it's okay to say no stall"

>the typical annoying whore as usual
what is wrong with their voice and accent? somehow it makes me want to slap them

those girls seem crazy

jesus fucking christ i hate these people. the shrill and annoying voice comes from, in my estimation, the fact that these people are showing "conviction " for the first time in their lives. surrounded by sheep and in the concrete knowledge that anything they say will be met with yaass queen slay, they raise their voices and sound cringe because they aren't used to it and are sort of replicating the "righteous anger" they have only seen in movies and tv shows.

Fuckin oath. It brings another level of anger watching this type of shit from aussies.

yeh. I'm at uni currently and this is the new reality. somehow we are taking the worst elements from the us and making them even worse, cringier, destructive and faggoty

did she actually say "what about all the soap that was made from jewish people?"
pajeet is REALLY blowing it here
it is also clear that these broads are only this passionate because there are cameras going

This. I shiver with cringe every time I see Americans argue in the streets regarding deep 4real serious social issues. Can't quite tell if they're fighting or apologizing to each other. Can definitely tell they're not used to anything remotely resembling conflict in their lives.

They are actually chanting "Shut it down".

I know this guy's brother

Flag swap

"hundred of millions of people" oh goy i thought it was 6!

What is the term for guys like that? True blue dinky di?

can't blame the guy. he's surrounded by all sides and he is doing well enough not punching them and keeping cool. next time he will be better prepared surely.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three
1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.functions.

soap made out of jews.

hahahah
Someone bring out the lampshades and rollercoster rides to the ovens

one of those chicks even regurgitates the old "jews were made into soap by the nazis" which is admitted to be false according to holocaust orthodoxy.

yeh, this was the subject of a recent black pigeon vid too. had never heard of this idea until then. really explains a lot

i thought the jews were made into soap was a pol meme that was designed to show the exaggeration of the holocaust. i didn't know it was an actual thing jesus christ.

This is why pajeets shouldn't publicly deny the holocaust.
BAKA just tell them to show you pictures of the homicidal gas chamber doors.

Yeah Jews claimed the soap meme for decades before abandoning it under scrutiny. See this clip for some footage of Jews unironically claiming the soap meme (watch in full past the memes):
youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU

Another Jew soap clip
youtube.com/watch?v=pTrJPYDOt6M

I am seriously ashamed to be a graduate from Usyd.
The university has gone from about #2 in the country to just somewhere in the top 10 due to letting inadequate students to do stupid social since degrees.

Oz still must be way better off than the US after eight years of barry sotoro

lol. hang on you just reminded me of the holocauster.

We're a different kettle of fish. The US has a much bigger racial break up (lots of blacks and mexicans), and their culture is more aggressively political (viz civil war).

Beyond smarmy uni students trying to impress their lecturers and the 40 year old sexual predators that organise the various marxist groups, mainstream aussie society just isn't going to go full charlotesville.