"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people...

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hilter

Jesus Christ. How is this possible that in 1930s someone would sum up their situation as being almost identical to the situation now. Isnt this just further proof the internal Jew uses these tactics to undermine the European race, except now its just ramped up 100 times more, to the point of near total western decay and demographic warfare.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
darkmoon.me/2015/german-victims-how-the-allied-victors-of-wwii-tortured-and-killed-their-german-prisoners-of-war-part-2-of-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=hIb413cZvZM
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

History is repeating itself. There is no doubt about that. Jews keep jewing until we let them.

Sheeeeit.

Yup

t. Jackie Shroff

Because he was redpilled as fuck.

jews were responsible for slavery in america, knowing that over time the slaves would revolt. it was the only way to convince them to allow an influx of foreigners with conflicting culture.

>"...the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war."-Mar 6, 1942

>"The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor."-Mar 27, 1942

>""Short shrift is made of the Jews in all eastern occupied areas. Tens of thousands of them are liquidated."-april 29,1942

>"At bottom, however, I believe both the English and the Americans are happy that we are exterminating the Jewish riff-raff."-Dec 13, 1942

>"We are now definitely pushing the Jews out of Berlin. ... On the Jewish question, especially, we have taken a position from which there is no escape."-March 2, 1943

>"[Hitler] approved of my measures and specifically ordered me to make Berlin entirely free of Jews."-March 9, 1943

>"There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew...."-may 13, 1943

Sauce?

>quoting Jewish media
>nigger handed Jewish actor red pill
Why do we use this terminology?

it's fake, we all know the "holocaust" didn't happen

>jews were responsible for slavery in america

no they werent. To actually claim that since jews were in the slave trade that this means they were 100% responsible while whites dindu nuffin is hillarious and has no basis in actual history, just like most of your paranoid conspiracy theories

Goebbels Diary

>>"I also want to talk to you, quite frankly, on a very grave matter. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30th, 1934 to do the duty we were bidden, and stand comrades who had lapsed, up against the wall and shoot them, so we have never spoken about it and will never [p. 65] speak of it. It was that tact which is a matter of course and which I am glad to say, is inherent in us, that made us never discuss it among ourselves, never to speak of it. It appalled everyone, and yet everyone was certain that he would do it the next time if such orders are issued and if it is necessary. I mean the clearing out of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about - "The Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program - elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them." And then they come, 80 million worthy Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. Not one of all those who talk this way has witnessed it, not one of them has been through it. Most of you must know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500 or 1000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be [p. 66] written, for we know how difficult we should have made it for ourselves, if - with the bombing raids, the burdens and the deprivations of war - we still had Jews today in every town as secret saboteurs, agitators and trouble-mongers. We would now probably have reached the 1916/17 stage when the Jews were still in the German national body."-Posen Speech. Oct 4, 1943

>"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"-Jan 31, 1939

>"And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews."-Jan 30, 1942

that book was fake

Has it been proven to be real by non-american, non jewish historians?

>anything that proves my silly conspiracy theory wrong is fake!

oh, how convenient for you! What a (((coincidence)))

Read Mein Kampf. It prophesies everything that is happen to us right nao.

HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHILL

>internal
Eternal/international*

Yes. This is what they do. We'll be living in hell until they are removed or destroyed.

I find it hillarious how you guys do nothing but spend hours bitching about how much you hate jews, and posting quotes from Hitler about what pieces of shit jews are, and praising hitler for saying all this anti-jwe shit, and seeing him as a hero who fought against jews and then when it finally comes to the part where you ask
>well, so hitler killed them all, right?
You pull a complete 180 and do nothing but say how nazi dindu nuffin to jews at all, in fact, the concentration camps were luxurious resorts!

The cognitive dissonance is amazing

Implying that's a bad thing.

Prove the diary is real and not allied propaganda.

Allies tortured Germans and threatened to kill their children unless they confessed.

Sauce; First two results from a simple google search
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
darkmoon.me/2015/german-victims-how-the-allied-victors-of-wwii-tortured-and-killed-their-german-prisoners-of-war-part-2-of-2/

Just because i want you out of my country doesn't mean i want to kill you. Also, now that we're on this, google the haavara agreevement.

I don't deny it, I'm just mad that Hitler ultimately failed.

Pure coincidence goy remember holocaust

Good Goy.

Why are you spreading lies?
What do you have to gain?
If our hallowed Hitler killed that many, this world would be a much better place.
The you know whats lie about him to spread their own agenda.

>Prove the diary is real
its real because it exist user. If you are trying to imply its fake, then the burden to prove it is not credible is on you. Also, it proving you wrong isnt a valid reason for it to be fake. You cant just scream that everything is fake if it doesnt fit in to your confirmation bias.

>Allies tortured Germans and threatened to kill their children unless they confessed.

who cares? That guy wasnt tortured for that information. He was in hiding for years and came out in the early 2000s on his own accord to say his story for the express purpose of shutting down holocaust deniers

>google the haavara agreevement.

you mean the agreement that came to nothing and was officially abandoned and killed off in the Wannsee Conference? If they wanted jews out, then why did they not only end this program, but prevented jews from escaping and held them in ghettos and then in camps user?

Because the parallel between the Matrix and our version of redpilling is still highly relevant. Like it or not, the movie is still a cultural icon and we don't get to make our own whitewashed version of it. Not to mention it's better for the lower level redpilled individuals who are still in the process of transformation. Don't be autistic.

Thanks for proving that it was all forgeries for me. I didn't know. There was no mass killing of the Jews. If there had been, we'd all be in a much better position now. They should've done it, clearly. All Europeans are being attacked for the lie, so if we were all going to be held accountable for nothing anyway, they should've done it. At this point, we should just kill Jews on sight. They show us every day that they deserve it.

Because it didn't happen. It absolutely should have, but it didn't. We can still right their wrong, though. It'll happen, one way or the other, even if it requires non-Europeans to do it.

oh shit, a completely citationless post on Sup Forums! Also, that image proves literally nothing about the validity of the diaries and bitches about a translation discrepancy. It doesnt even take the time to consider that even maybe the Norwegian version is the wrong one. Also, hitlers intetntion to "clean up jews" it the important part. That he would want to do so after the war in his original plan does in no way disprove his actual actions during the war.

And more importantly, none of this comes even close to disproving the diary in general, nor disproving any of the quotes I posted from it.

America today is eerily similar to Weimar Germany in the 1920s.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIb413cZvZM

>They should've done it, clearly.

They did though. Youre just a really stupid person who got caught up in an online conspiracy theory. Its just the type of person you are and the circumstances of your position. It could have been a cult or something, but neo-nazism is what got to you first. You just have a really simple mind for that sort of shit to work on

>The burden of proof is on the defendant of the claim, and not the prosecutor.

You disgrace the country you live in with your standards.

For me the only proof I need that the holocaust was fake is the fact that it is illegal to deny it in many countries. The truth would not need such a law.

if whitey cant compete then he deserves his extinction. Isnt that what Sup Forums believes anyway when it comes to survival of the fittest?

>If you are trying to imply its fake, then the burden to prove it is not credible is on you.
That's not how burden of proof works you dipshit.

Hey guys, i totally have a piece of paper written by Netanyahu saying the holocaust never happened. I'm being 100% totally super honest, and you can't just claim i don't have that paper here with me right now or that it's fake because it fits your biases.

>He was in hiding for years and came out in the early 2000s on his own accord to say his story for the express purpose of shutting down holocaust deniers
What you mean to say is the nazi hunters found him and threatened to throw him in jail for the rest of his life unless he confessed to seeing it all, and then threw him in jail anyway.

>you mean the agreement that came to nothing and was officially abandoned
Because of the war, which was kicked off by Poland slaughtering ethnic Germans.

I honestly wish you guys would actually read that wikipedia page at the very least. Its very clear all you do is ctrl+F search for "jew"

found the jew

Red pill actually was stolen from Manson just like their Matrix was a stolen and Judaised version of Dark City where the antagonists are (((strangers))) manipulating the world each day a la Tikkun Olam.

I love hitler desu.

Totally fake and the speech is a joke as well. Jews fucked up by using reverted yiddish for some of the content which aside from the voice not being his....Goebbels would never do.

First slave owner, who fought for the right to slaves in court in america was a nigger. The correct answer is always to attribute the problems nigger's face simple to more niggers. It is correct 99% of the time.

>that image proves literally nothing about the validity of the diaries and bitches about a translation discrepancy
It does prove that the English translation might be wrong. It could be the Norwegian translation as you say, but we won't know until someone digs up the original diary, which you still haven't sourced us on.

>And more importantly, none of this comes even close to disproving the diary in general, nor disproving any of the quotes I posted from it.
Provide the original diary then.

>For me the only proof I need that the holocaust was fake is the fact that it is illegal to deny it in many countries.

ok, so youre retarded then.

>That's not how burden of proof works you dipshit.

yes it is. You guys just claim everything that proves you wrong is fake. What a (((coincidence)))! if you are going to say something isnt credible, then you need to explain why. Have historians noticed an inconsistancy in the dates? Is there a passage written after Goebbels died? Is there a passage written with a type of pen made in the 50s? What is it that makes it fake other than it proving your conspiracy theory wrong user?

>What you mean to say is the nazi hunters found him and threatened

What I mean to say is that he was in hiding and he got into a conversation about the holocaust with some clueless denier and it inspiried him to come out and tell his story. Look at you, you are just making shit up on the spot about how he was hunted down with NO PROOF to back up this claim while you also bitch about my sources not being credible. Its amazing how full of bullshit you are and how you clearly are an emotionally driven conspiracy theorist.

>Because of the war, which was kicked off by Poland slaughtering ethnic Germans.

So the holocaust never happened despite all the evidence, but this "omg massacre of germans!" totally happened despite there being LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER? pahahahahah! Theres no way you are a real person.

Sheeiitt, even African tribal leaders sold enslaved Africans to Europeans for a profit.

>anything that proves my retarded conspiracy theory wrong is fake! dont ask me to back up my claims though!

oh look, another (((coincidence)))!

>so the holocaust never happened despite all the evidence
>where is the proof

>First slave owner, who fought for the right to slaves in court in america was a nigger.

how exactly, in your bird brain, does this "facebook fact" prove jews were solely responsible for the slave trade?

source of that picture?

>>where is the proof
But what a (((coincidence)))! everything that proves you guys wrong just happened to be fake without you having to prove so or even explain why. Isnt that convenient!

>trying to reason with stormfags
wew

considering they ran away like the cowards they are from the conversation, I think I at least made some breakthrough with them

>You guys just claim everything that proves you wrong is fake
I asked for proof that the diary is not fake. You cannot just claim to have found someone's diary with no actual proof that it's theirs at all. Have there been handwriting analysts comparing his hand writing in official documents to the one in the diary? Is there not any inconsistencies in the diary? Is there NOT passages written after his death? What is it that makes it not fake other than it proving allied and communist claims of genocide?

>What I mean to say is that he was in hiding and he got into a conversation about the holocaust with some clueless denier and it inspiried him to come out and tell his story
How do you know that? We know nazi hunters exist, we know they throw grannies and grandpas into prison for wrongthink and dubious claims of partaking in the supposed genocide, how do you know he wasn't forced into confessing like all the others right after WW2? Prove to me your claims are true.

> Its amazing how full of bullshit you are and how you clearly are an emotionally driven conspiracy theorist.
I provided you two sources for my claim of the Germans being strong-armed into confessing in the past, there is no reason to assume it doesn't happen today, especially when we fucking know they are still procecuting Germans for it. Funny how you call me emotional when i'm calmly explaining to you that the holocaust isn't actually as water proof as the historians claim, and you're autistically screeching because i dare question it.

>So the holocaust never happened despite all the evidence
Where is this evidence? You have provided none.

>"omg massacre of germans!" totally happened despite there being LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER?
Ten seconds in google; wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

>stormfags
Please go back.

He's not wrong, you know. The truth doesn't need government gunpoint enforcing it.

The Havaraa Agreement was in effect until the outbreak of the war, when not only could ships not safely sail to Israel, but the ships were needed for the War effort. The way it worked was that the Jewish community in Germany made a deal with the government, investing money into the production of products that were transported and sold in Israel. When the Jewish settler arrived in Israel, they received their original investment back. This benefitted German industry with an injection of capital, and peacefully removed the Jews, and the Jews got to return to their Holy Land.

You're willing to acknowledge that the Allies tortured Nazis into confession but not that some of the confessions were lies? What about Rudolf Hess admitting that a much larger number of Jews died in Auschwitz than we think we're killed today? I don't have the exact numbers, but the original figure was later dropped far below how many he claimed actually died. What's more is that, how could he possibly have known how many died at the close of the war when he was imprisoned in 1941?

>nobody is buying my shit, looks like I win
Be gone, Nosferatu.

>I asked for proof that the diary is not fake.

yeah user, if you are going to claim a source isnt reliable because its fake, its up to you to at least say why you think its it fake. Stop pretending to be retarded because you have no actual counter argument to anything than just conveniently claiming everything that proves you wrong is fake.

>How do you know that?

because he said so. Once again, you claim that the sources I provide arent reliable, then turn around and clearly just make up some story about him being hunted down and tortured into saying that when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Youre so full of shit that its almost funny

>I provided you two sources for my claim of the Germans being strong-armed into confessing in the past

you posted two irrelevant stories about soldiers being tortured for info during war because you thought that guy was the same. Then when I informed you on the truth, that he said this years after the war and on his own accord for the exact purpose of shooting down deniers like you, you just stubbornly ignore reality and fucking make up a story about how he was tortured based on literally nothing at all. Its borderline insane what you are doing.

>Where is this evidence? You have provided none.

I did, then you claimed it was all fake, of course without saying how it was fake or even providing evidence of such. What a (((coincidence)))! everything that proves you wrong just happened to be fake! meanwhile, you get to just make up stories about one guy being tortured by nazi hunters. Good job being such a hypocrite and exposing yourself for being full of shit.

And of course, everything I provide isnt good enough for you, but this shitty neo-nazi blog is totally unbiased and full of truth! once again, what a convenient (((coincidence)))

You do nothing but engage in sophistry and shitposting to try and cover up the fact that you have nothing at all to back up your conspiracy theory

fuck off newfag, this has always been a JIDF board. kys.

>He's not wrong, you know.

yes he is. Its irrational and childish bullshit that isnt based on logic at all. If the government made it illegal to say 2+2=7, then that doesnt magically mean 2+2=7.

You are irrational and emotionally driven simple minded people. This is why you think sophistry like this is acceptable.

And so what?
Even if the holocoust was true, and jews got killed
Why the fuck should i care?
There was a reason why no one liked the jews
And even till today, you can see why no one likes the jews
They are disgusting, degenerate, and the most evil creatures on this planet
If a murder deserves death, a rapist deserves death, what do those rats deserve?
We have enough proof, showing that the jews destroyed and still are destroying everything that makes life worth living, they destroy our faith, our brotherhood, our communities, our lives, our families, our ideas, our spirit, our countries, everything
I have such a deep hate for the jews, that if i got the chance, to stand up, and become something like the second Hitler, i would personally throw every Jew in the oven
Those rats must be killed
They had so many problems, so many countries kicked them out, the nazis kicked wanted them to leave, they did not
The nazis said leave or you will get in trouble, they did not leave the reich, no, they kept doing their shady tactics
And then they started a world war, where millions died, because they just simply could not stop their egoistic behaviour of destroying our countries, and they could not leave behind the idea of ruling this world
Hundreds of Millions of White People died, because of the Jews
If americans, brits etc knew why Hitler was doing what he did, did you think, that they would have fight him ? no, but because the jews owned all media, and just showed this agressive yelling german, everyone thought that he was indeed the pure evil
But it does not matter, the truth will always come out
and History repeats itself
The Time will come, where i will sit, in a Hugo Boss SS Suit, drinking a beer to the lost lives of our white brothers, while pressing the button for the gas chambers

>hes so utterly clueless that he thinks typhus is a hidden secret he has uncovered

I honestly feel really sorry for you that you not only recevied such a shitty education, but the fact that you werent even interested in history enough to research this yourself to the point where you actually think like this. Its pretty clear that you deniers have no idea what you are denying in the first place.

If you dont care, then why do you guys constantly try to pretend it never happened? You thump your chest as these bad asses standing up to jews, then turn around and become these whimpering faggots that pretend hitler did absolutely nothing to jews.

>Ignores the entire body of my post
>Feels like he just wrecked my argument

What about all the 90 IQ Arab Jews in Israel?

Then give me one reason WHY holocaust denial is illegal in some countries. If it's legal to say something completely false like 2+2=7, why is it illegal to say "the holocaust didn't happen" when that statement is so 'obviously false'?

Gee, how many jews could Hitler have killed, he was only one guy and he had a lot of shit to do anyway.

When you showcase that you are so utterly clueless that you dont even have a first grade history class level of understanding of what the holocaust was in the first place, then youre views on the topic are utterly worthless user. Im sorry, but this isnt some faggy "everyone gets a trophy! everyones opinion matters!" bullshit. I encourage you to actually spend the day at the very least reading the fucking wikipedia page on the holocaust so you at least have a basic understanding of what you are denying in the first place

Because people wont support a lie
I personally dont care, because i think that they deserve such things
Data shows that it did not happen how they tell us
I dont feel any sympathy for them
I hate nothing on this planet more than jews, they deserve every bad thing that comes to them

It ties into those countries "hate speech" laws. Thats why. Youre an american anyway, so they dont even apply to you which means this sophistry point is moot anyway.

Also, do you think that when someone lies about being a veteran of the Iraq War, this means the Iraq war never happened?

>How is this possible that in 1930s
Mein Kampf was published in the 20s. Faggot.

>Uses ad hominem instead of refusing my arguments
>Claims that I am the poorly educated one

>I personally dont care

and yet, here you are trying to shill your bullshit. You guys are so pathetic. Talking none stop about how you are going to get revenge on the jews, and then turning into complete pussies and pretending that hitler did nothing. Either be badass or be a groviling pussy. you cant be both

But, it's not illegal to question other genocides.

not an argument

>>Claims that I am the poorly educated one

thats because you are. You think typhus is a hidden secret of the holocaust. Im sorry this makes you feel bad, but your opinion and views are worthless because you know absolutely nothing about the topic at hand. Again, take this time to actually read about the holocaust instead of spending your whole day jerking off to chinese cartoons or whatever

When somebody lies about being in the Iraq war, they do it on a whim, a one off thing to get some extra cash if they're homeless or something similar. Now if you took a look at all of the pictures I posted, you'd see that there were many books written by fake "victims." Who puts that much effort into looking like a victim unless there's no evidence at all to support their victimization save for witness testimonies?

But, Hitler did nothing wrong.

>still no argument

yes it is. in ukraine, its illegal to question holodomor. Lets cut the bullshit out. We all know the holocaust happened, you guys praise that it happened, and you have to pretend it didnt happen because you think it will attract more normies to your cause.

Sorry user, it is clear that your education is comparable to that one would receive in the heart of the Congo. As such I will now disregard any and everything you say based upon my own superior research based solely upon Wikipedia.

>When somebody lies about being in the Iraq war, they do it on a whim, a one off thing to get some extra cash if they're homeless or something similar.

no they dont, they do it for fame or to scam the VA out of money. By your own logic, someone lying about being a veteran of the iraq war means the iraq war never happened.

You guys engage in nothing but illogical sophistry because you have no actual argument for you conspiracy theory

Ukraine yeah, but you can deny it London.

That's what bugs me. If it were not for the absurd lengths people go to in order to justify not questioning *this particular* genocide (even when other dictators killed a lot more people, e.g. Mao), I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

I'll say it again. The truth does not need to be enforced at government gunpoint. The fact that it is lends credence to it not being the truth. Or at least not the whole truth.

the funny thing is that the commander of auschwitz claimed that 3,000,000 jews were killed there until 1943 , so who is lying?

Wow, you completely ignored the entire second half of my post and simply repeated your last """"argument"""" what a surprise. kys.

>History is repeating itself.
Yes. You keep blaming Jews for everything under the sun.