Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.
strawpoll.me/10283996

>not having the best of both worlds like fucking hannah montanna

Why would you say anything else besides anime and manga?

>I just come here to shitpost
Only real answer.

Can't speak for everyone, but one of my buddies is anime only because he's only moderately into anime and doesn't want to spend the time hunting for good series while with just anime, there is both much less to pick from, and he thinks it's safe to say that if a series gets picked up as an anime, it must be at least pretty good.

He's not very smart.

>streaming fag

Leave.

What is this elitism? Why? 1080p streaming is a lot easier, safer, and faster than downloading torrents. I don't get your problem with it.

I stream because I primarily watch on my weekend shifts at work and I can't torrent there. Easier to just stream than download shit to a flash drive that I'll probably forget half the time.

What the hell happened to strawpoll

Kill yourself normalfags.

Your next line is going to be
>I don't care about technical stuff, I just want to watch some cartoons!
If somebody gives you a proper reply about why streaming is inferior to a downloaded file.

>streaming
End yourself

Check'd

If you give me a legitimate reply, I'll legitimately consider your point.

>Easier to just stream than download shit to a flash drive that I'll probably forget half the time.
Get into the habit then, numb nuts. Or keep it on a keychain.

>more stream than torrent

The state of Sup Forums in 2016 everyone.

It's the encode, you get a worse image quality in streaming services (even if it's '1080p') and if you're watching something that is not HS the difference is bigger.

>safer

How the fuck are you even on the internet?

you must be living in shithole cant stream at all

Why? Why waste time and effort downloading and transferring everything the night before just to gain some e-peen when it's ten times easier to stream in my situation?

Even if I did do that, I'd still be behind on most series since I work on saturday and sunday when a good number of series air, and as I've said, I can't torrent at work.

Give me a single reason how torrenting is better for me, personally, in my specific situation.

Reading is for Gaylords. I'd rather smoke weed.

the fact that you're watching anime at work tells me you have more pressing matters to atend.

Work more or you're fired Steve.

Alright. I can respect that. I don't tend to watch a lot of shows with spectacular visuals, so it probably never occurred to me. For shows I really enjoy, I will download them (or buy them when I feel like my wallet is too heavy), but for day to day watching

>I don't care about technical stuff, I just want to watch some cartoons!

I guess it's a mute point for anime, cuz who cares, but my dad was a first wave pirate for my entire childhood, so I was always warned about the dreaded 'letters' from the cable company. I still use put.io whenever I have to torrent anything.

>if a series gets picked up as an anime, it must be at least pretty good
95% of manga are trash while 90% of anime is trash. Its a good rule

>deflecting the issue
Security guard at an office building. There is quite literally nothing to do for the shift. My boss has come out and told me that it's okay to watch anime during your shift as long as nothing is happening after I made fun of him for browsing Reddit at work.

>streamfags logic

Commit suicide.

The only time I hear of people getting the letter is when they're downloading American produced things. I have yet to hear of anyone I know getting botched out by their cable company for downloading anime.

I want neo-Sup Forums to be deleted.

fuck off

Streamfags should die.

>Why? Why waste time and effort downloading
You know what you can do while you sleep?
Torrent. You do not have to put any active effort into it. Do not act like this is the most backbreaking shit ever. You're just lazy.

>Even if I did do that, I'd still be behind on most series since I work on saturday and sunday when a good number of series air,
There are like five other god damn days in the week to torrent shit. Are you so desperate to shitpost about your new favorite series that you can't wait a couple of days and HAVE to stream?

>>Give me a single reason how torrenting is better for me, personally, in my specific situation.
I don't fucking know you or your setup.

It looks kinda slightly worse than running off a file That's about it really. And most people reprimanding you for streaming are watching anime on their fucking laptops or shitty monitors, so it's really not like they're any better.

The only people who can really say anything about how others are watching are those watching with perfect color accuracy at a theater with with complete surround sound and the sound is in flac or whatever is the absolute best same for video. Also if you're watching with subtitles acting as a blemish on the picture at the bottom, you're not watching correctly either.

>15 posters in thread
>200 replies on poll

Sounds totally legit and not proxyfags

Wait it take you guys a whole night to torrent an anime episode? Goddamn im glad I don't live in some third shithole country.

30 sec to 1 minutes max here.

why would someone even proxy this

Sup Forums has a LOT of lurkers. I'm not defending the poll but I'm pretty sure more people just read shit than actively participate in threads.

There is an ancient practice called lurking.

Asspained shitposters who want to piss off Sup Forums. 50-50 odds they're the same ones going "WOW LOOK AT ALL THE STREAMFAGS Sup Forums IS DEAD" while spam-voting it on their phones. Yes, there are people sad enough to do that.

>kissanime
Fuck off.

>watching crunchy / funi rips
>protesting about stream
It's all same shit different container

First one you linked.

Torrenting happens pretty quickly here, I'm just trying to give examples of what he can do if he thinks it takes SO LONG to torrent.

Lurker ratio is not remotely that high. It's maybe 5x lurker-poster ratio (maybe not even that) and this is 10 or 15-1.

Poorfag here, living in America. My fastest internet speed is at most 200kb/s

But streaming still has the lowest amount of votes
no one is proxying it

Still way too many.

>No XDCC option
I just come here to shitpost, newfags gtfo

It was like that at the beginning of the thread which tells me someone was gunning for that response.

>XD

Anime is pure hot garbage now since all the talented writers fucked off and we get shitty originals now.

Now we also have shitty adaptions ruining the manga consistently because these script writers think they know better with thei original crap and all of this on 13 episodes.

Anyone with taste would just only read manga.

pretty garbage tier though if you can torrent

I think we know what you voted for.

Manga Only

I kind of feel this way, but I still want to give Originals a chance. If the choice was there, I'd vote Anime Originals and Manga.

Light Novel adaptations are usually the worst.

If torrenting gets buttfucked in the future though (I reiterate we rely way, way way too much on nyaa) XDCC will probably be the way to go.

You can also watch an XDCC as it's downloading. So really it's better than both streaming and torrenting. However, many people have connections fast enough that you an pretty much go take a piss and come back and your torrent's done. Shit used to take all night back in the day for 320x240.

Because of your dumbass post, you've incited me to post in this shit thread