Is Black Pigeon Speaks the most red pilled YouTuber ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=iNQQM3OEJE4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLfhh63n0fWn0gXXKQ5NWvw
youtube.com/watch?v=wMn4SbWMNmc
youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/channel/UCLfhh63n0fWn0gXXKQ5NWvw
This is. Bathrobe masterrace

Maybe not redpilled full 1488 but he's a smart dude with good content.

>BPS
>redpilled
DUDE JAPAN IS SUPERIOUR LMAO

>be navy apex beta weeb
>be stationed in japan
>get dick wet once right off base
>stays in japan
>talks shit about all countries worth mentioning while fleeing to gookland himself
>""""""""""redpilled""""""""""

Styx is redder pill

>shilling your youtube content
No wonder Sup Forumscucks are religious, you literally cannot stop buying into stupid shit.

No.

you forgot

looks jewish

Black Pigeon Weeb? Um no. Maybe if he stopped going full "Oh Japan is best country in Worrd. White nations wirr corrapse because they don't rike anime."

He selfreported to have german/scottish ancestry

Try MGTOW Expat

German ancestry- Almost all Germans are white skinned ( original Germans)
Scottish ancestry- the most bleached part of UK

Yet he looks brown, I wonder where does he have the brown pigment from?

He contradicts himself
>I'm an unbeliever
>Must have a christian nation

Well if you leave your basement. Go outside during day time when it's not overcast. You might get tanned.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMn4SbWMNmc

youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku/videos

pathetic weeb

Scottish and Germans normally get red under the sun, NOT Mediterranean BROWN.

Also, look at his facial features: Do you see any Germanic /Alpine / Celtic ancestry?

I have seen more Germanic-looking northern Italians and Spaniards than that.

For one i've seen gypsys that look whiter than him,he sucks moderns japans cock which is like one of the most degenerate culture on the planet atm(i would've understood if it was imperial japan,but the modern one is americas little dicksucking puppy).
Also he does not live in any of the countries he talks about and all he does is making money off the countermovment,he caters to Sup Forums tier people to get shekels.He could give less of a fuck about the actual culture and people.
Tldr he is your basic e-celeb,i will admire someone when he stays,lives in a shit country and activly puts himself in harms way by going against the mainstream not some faggot that talks behind a screen 3000km away.

He is as redpilled as a non jew namer can get

I originally thought he was not our guy, but he is totally our guy

>"MUH JAPAN"
>"JAAPEN IS SEW SUPERIORE"

Childless capitalist weeb?

Redpilled?

Yeah, by Sup Forums standards

As he says, population declines will be overcome with productivity gains due to technological innovation.
Almost all labor is replaced with robot and artificial intelligence, web application, and smartphone application.
Immigrants and refugees from developing countries are not necessary .

>redpilled
>fled to gook land criticizing the west
pick one faggot traitor. Hope the gooks will end his life

looks like a fucking mixed shitskin.
Removed from the white wing archives.

Germans tan well under the sun and tend to have naturally tan complexions regardless of sun exposure. Scottish people only burning is a generlisation. From what I've see most scottish people have a normal complexion. Its also common for scottish people to have an olive complexion and mediterranean features, usually those of highland descent.

What's an ad hominem fallacy again?

How is that a contradiction? It's reasonable to be an atheist and still acknowledge the importance of the belief in God for any Civilization that wishes to survive.

that's when two words have the same sound but mean different things, like "hear" and "here"

are you mad cause europe now the caliphate and going into the drain of history? japan is still all japanese so they can recover. europe and america will never recover from the demographic shift into subhuman brown people

he doesn't say that though retard? japan, skorea, hong kong, and many other asian nations aren't christcucks and will survive longer than any christcuck country in the west

wrong. the only civilization which will survive are in asia. all the christcuck civilization are in the toilet. you seem to forget all shitskin countries believe in god in some form but none of them actually do anything besides live as subhumans.

BATHROBE COLLECTIVISM