Alright Sup Forums I think I might be alt-right but I still have one question before I take the jump

Alright Sup Forums I think I might be alt-right but I still have one question before I take the jump.

Can I still enjoy aspects of other cultures (e.g. hip hop) and still be considered alt right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Vwdc6u5M
youtube.com/watch?v=lE3zvgbSjpc
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no niggers allowed

I'm not black

you wouldn't let a nigger live in your house
don't let them live in your brain

Its not like I'm readily African nationalist literature, just enjoying some simple songs

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5Vwdc6u5M

I take good ideas from good men, whatever group they may belong to.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

Why would you want to?

Grow and dont buy into this spy vs spy left right bullshit.
Develop a rounded opinion of your own

I used to be like that in my teens. Listening degenerate music, didn't mind niggers in tv shows or movies.
Hope you'll grow out of that because you need to be prepared for the coming race wars. Need to be solid in your mind and soul.

Thanks, I'll take it into account

Because I like it

You post a picture of a dude that got shot to death and you still wish to 'enjoy'?

Not really, you're either an austitic 1488 shitposter or just a regular shitposter

Once you take enough red pills things like pop culture and rap music will just piss you off, and be seen as a contributor to the destruction of your people.
I cant even go to the movies anymore.. I have $150 of gift cards unused..

Is there not a difference between infecting your mind with ideology and just enjoying non-political media featuring other races?

Holy shit how have so many redditors misunderstood the "Sup Forums is a board of peace" thing?
It's making fun of people saying Islam is peace, it's not actually saying Sup Forums is peaceful or non-violent.
And anyone from the_donald who still thinks Sup Forums is satire and we are all just civic nationalists being edgy for fun need to leave too.

No hip hop is nigger tier.

I'm only starting my journey down the rabbit hole so this could well be the case

lmao yeah lets see you try and get any real change without places like The_Donald

>needing to ask pol on whether or not you can enjoy things

holy shit your fucking pathetic, actually neck yourself for being so godamn weak

If it's in the privacy of your own home and you don't let it affect how you act outside of it then sure. Same with food, art, literature etc. What is not okay is walking down the street like a nigger blaring shitty gangster rap out of some speakers.

>hip hop
>music

I still listen to some rap songs. 2pac is a fag though. Most of the rap is listen too is Raekwon and Eazy-E, although you have to remember that Eazy-E's manager was jewish.
I mostly just listen to weeb music and hands-up though.

And absolutely everything you enjoy is only the highest of high-culture?

Good LARPing.

I'm talking about my personal case, too deep in the rabbithole to be oblivion about stuff happening around me. I just don't want to poison my mind anymore with media that is pushing decline to our society and culture.

Hip hop is a garbage cultural articfat that you listen to as a fashion accessory

Yes.

Tho as you get more red pilled, you will learn (((they))) are programming people with that shit.

Why would you want to listen to a nigger mumbling about how he's going to rob you and fuck your girl? That's what all the songs are about. Brainwashing for white cucks

It's okay to appreciate other cultures but hip hop is 99% garbage.

As you grow older and wiser you will realise hip hop is the worst of all abominations invented by niggers.

Obviously I don't love it all, I can often look past the lyrics

Rap is the most red-pilled music genre there is, and the only relevant music in existence. Opinions of sexually frustrated nazi larpers on Cambodian carpet sewing forums doesn't impact my judgement on this in the slightest.

If you listen to 4/4 pleb music you can't join the club

/Thread

You're allowed if you stop worshiping 2Pac and start listening to J Dilla

You listen to hip hop
You hang from a rope
day of the rope approaches
you'll wanna avoid the roaches
towelheads, coons, gooks and spics
will al be hung from their dicks
so choose your company, music too
how futile it'll be, screaming dindu

Sure, but as time goes on you'll start to absolutely despise hip hop and rap.
Artists from my nation and Bujak is the only thing I still listen to.
youtube.com/watch?v=lE3zvgbSjpc

Fuck outta here with that homoerotic gayness. MMA are for fags who got bullied as kids

Calm down there big bro

wiggers arent alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

why does Sup Forums like this slut, again? all I see in that video is a bunch of liberal sex propaganda

Not sure what you're talking about.
Here she's promoting a post 50's American aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmadmM5cOk

obviously yes, but you have to be able to justify your tastes and draw distinctions between the specific elements of these things like hiphop that you enjoy and the repugnant blackness of them in general

If you're in your early to mid 20s and still listen to rap on purpose then lol at your life

This. I used to like rap music a lot up until this year when it just started to piss me off like all other nigger shit

Fucking coon should have know that gang bangers do not care about studio gangster status or a Grammy award.

What fucking change has t_d helped accomplish at all? Granting fucking amnesty to spics?
>I'm only starting my journey down the rabbit hole
No wonder why you're defending the_donald, the single biggest gathering of cuckolded nigger lovers to the right of the dems.
WOAH LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK GUY IN A MAGA HAT! SO BASED I LOVE BLACK GUYS!

Eventually, the media that you used to consume will not make any sense to you, and you will find an agenda underlined in everything you hear and see. It's kinda like a 6th sense