Shieldbro chapter 24

Tate no yuusha time!
It's that time of the month again. Featuring the MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN

Is this lord a man or a woman, they make me want to sexualize them.

also featuring in these pages, demihumans and beastmen of various species.

>they think it's a boy
also what's that bracelet for?

I wonder why the TLer called it erste sheild instead of Air strike shield. I get zweitte shield because tht means second shield

It's a pun for first and second. Erster is first, Zweiter is second.

I remember dropping this series after hearing how edgy the WN was and how the loli princess became a dyke after lesbian bird rape that was played for comedy fanservice/comedy.

You must mean bitch getting raped to death. And no, melty doesn't turn into a dyke, she just have some lesbian leanings towards firo, but still craves the shiel-D

no shit it doesn't work, hero.

This is "ur a faget" edit material

>the important parts more or less confirmed
Well shit. That doesn't help things at all. Oh well, might pick it up again years in the future if the LN and/or manga have things go differently. I really liked the manga so cheers and good luck for a good thread, storytime user!

y-you too user. i'll be waiting for you.

More "ur a faget" material

Whoops it's this one.

I PRESENT YOU, THE ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN!

She didn't speak in the wn

It was in this moment that the Dragon t-rex knew it fucked up.

That's a rather large dragon emperor core. i wonder if fitoria's keeping it

Dont fuck with chickens

Come on naofumi don't be a dick.

Why does she have some smug faces on her?

All filorials have smug faces. But how about her human form eh user?

This and the previous page might have big potential translation errors. That or the author intended those story changes.

How the fuck do you summon a filorial if filorials are native to that world?

Last page, let the speculation begin. Where in the fuck is this country that the "first hero" protected? there was no mention of such thing in the WN

Unless she means the first Shield Hero, in which case it would refer to the demi-human land.

That summon probably isn't the magic-like summon, it just means she was called/awoken or something like that.

How are the One Peace novel translations? Considering buying them from Kindle store since volume 4 just came out so they're starting to move into "diverges from WN" territory.

That and, wasn't she raised by the heroes instead of raising them?

I don't really remember how she's related to the heroes, but she most likely wasn't raised by them. I mean, she's been a hero for so fucking long that humans don't even know about it.

Yeah that's true, but if she said she's at least 11 generations that most mean there must have been 11 generations of heroes. Perhaps she was raised by the first shield hero and then fucked off fighting waves in secret once he died

That's probably true. I definitely remember some shit about her fighting waves in secret, or in places humans couldn't go.

Whole lot of typos in first 2 volumes, didn't read others. WN is pure garbage.

Vol 4 is where the changes become apparent

Vol 3 is slightly better, and a review of someone who got vol 4 early said they stepped up their shit

How many nuggets can you make out of that?

Millions. but why settle with nuggets when you have

if anyone /tg/ here, what's a good way to implement a character like naofumi to a d&d/pathfinder setting?

Anyone here?

Don't worry. we're still here.

thanks, i would have liked some people to keep talking about stuff or something but i guess this is it.

LN fixed a lot of shit in the WN.

Anyone?

Care to explain?

Lots more exploring and world building.

That much was covered in the spear hero story, any specifics?

Raphtalia's country, Glass' world and new heroes (in a good way).

I saw in the cover for vol 14 that there was a 2nd raphtalia, i wonder what's up with that. A twin sister or something?

Glass is best girl!

Ghost blowjobs woo woo

It is just a place where they can be safe.
Light novel does not cover it specifically, web novel did not either.

Well considering fitoria's "weapon" can teleport them anywhere in the WN i don't think it's going to be a long trip.

Waiting for drama cd.

I wonder what's it about, vol 1 in LN form or something?

Oh wow i'm stupid, i meant drama CD form.

I did all i could with paint.net

9000 hours in paint

i want to fuck the lion bro

I completely forgot all about this.

After Shield bro, what other LN manga adaptation are you guys reading? Pic related is what is airing.

yeah subaru's suffering is few orders of magnitude greater than naofumi's

Can someone explain why this choboco race is so fucking awesome?

Like Firo is the only reason im still engaged to this manga.

They used to fly you know? But that filorial branch went extinct