I also think Beatrix is a bad person

Nope, here they are

>Beatrix
Garbage
>Sumika
Garbage
>Shitposter spammer thread
Garbage

Ooooh boy I can't wait for another 500 posts of meta garbage and TE bashing!

Where were you guys when the SM fanbase saved Muv Luv?

>SM fanbase saved Muv-Luv
You're being facetious right?

Stop copying that 1 post I made, you cuck.

>endless shitposts for months on end

Save us healanon, or at least another interesting fanfic author!

If not, I can always step up and start trolling with excerpts from my own autism fanfic disaster. Can't be any worse than the stuff that usually fills these threads.

/mgg/ is on /jp/ now, dude.

Do it man, by this point it can only get better, not worse.

Worst girls

>post count didn't go up
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

Who you trying to fool?

She's a Wessi, so no need to help, she's into that. And forgetting the hair thing is criminal.

That said, I wanna meet Wessi Cyber Beatrix. She looks like she has that dangerous atomosphere, and would try to keepu you.

I had planned on doing Axmann leaking information to the National Enquierer leading to Cruz getting buried, but works been busy lately.

And Stellaris/New Vegas run with tons of mods

I write Gretel's Day of the Republic speech the other day to counter the massive shitposting an imagedump the other day

Nope

>Nope
Nope.

SM > Unlimited > Alternative > Extra > TE

Baito de gozaru!

>SM better than Alternative
>TE last
>poster count didn't move from 12
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Wait, so Matsuda did know he knocked Mira up after all? Did he intend to marry Mira, but was pressured not to?

It's just there's so many different interpretations going on. That translator of the VN said in his quick synopsis she left of her own volition because she knew what a scandal it would cause in the Empire, and others suggest he purposefully abandoned her when he found out. Wiki says different. Scuttlebutt here says different. Manga and anime and VN all probably explain it differently.

And if Mira is sort of tangentially connected to the CIA (which, presumably, a lot of people are in ML), that raises an interesting specter regarding Yuuya's assignments - which seems probably as if he stayed on after F-22 testing, he'd be with the Infinities too. I do recall someone mentioning Yuuya's grandpa actually has a general friend looking out for him.

Personally, I wouldn't be too hard on secondaries like myself for TE, let alone other untranslated properties. Even the main VN isn't translated, how do you expect someone to read the manga?

>Did Koto's eishi strengthening suits vers. sell so poorly?
Very poorly.

More like
Extra > Alternative > Unlimited > SM > TE

Pretty much, the only one that sold something remotely considered "well" was Yui's.

Masatada was never aware that Mira was pregnant in any of the TE stories.

Actually that was Meiya. Yui shelf warmmed.

When the fuck are we going to get a PVC scale? Did Koto's eishi strengthening suits vers. sell so poorly?

forgot my pic, it's a damn shame I didn't like nor the swinsuits nor any other vers.

Great taste

Not as bad as the Scarlet Twins did.

They were shitty and pretty bad rehashes.

That fucking ahoge

Really? I remember she binned back then, nowadays Yui is the most expensive one 7000-7300JPY

Ara~Ara... What's going on in this thread?

Noticed some smudges, so fixed it.

I don't get it cryska is such a great scale

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Because like most Yui merch they didn't make a lot of them.

Just for the record, I took these, , and this is not me. As for our spammer, he's also using the rhetoric I've seen used here before, imitating it. I think he's just trying to bait. He'll copy any style, so in a week, he may have moved onto something else. That or he actually is a Yuifag and by throwing out bait, he gets you to defend her.

But Yuuya was a good boi...

Oh right, she has ahoge too. Why wasn't this done earlier?

Yui and Meiya got the best ones, Koto especially did well with Meiya's, blending her base's support into her hair.

Yui's is just impressive from a buyfag standpoint because she's so tall, and because scales where the girl is standing are rarer than you'd think.

>But Yuuya was a good boi...
He's a minority complaining about muh racism in the South. Sure he is.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Dat ahoge tho.

He is. And Yui was being a bitch.

Is it wrong to want a Cui figure?

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

Not at all.

Cui > Yui

>Cui > Yui
That's like saying cake is better than cow pie.

To be fair, that was probably Cook Cook not realizing that it wasn't Jim Crow in 1980. In fact, I don't think he really gets any mention or things which show him being from the South at all, which is sad. Would make a nice contrast, like say, him doing a pig tire roast/BBQ on one of their off days for the crew.

No, you, stop. You're not fooling anyone.

But she was. Yuuya was just doing his job and she was being a giant bitch to him for no reason and ignoring all his critique.

Cui really is too cute. It's too bad she's considered at the back of the bus when it comes to the Yuuyabowl.

Yuuya would have a happy life with her, I think. A very happy life. And that's whats important, I think.

At least until she gets killed and Yuuya was unable to do anything, and so has to raise their little children alone. Because it's Maburabu, and we need suffering.

I agree

Oh boy here we go.

Is she the first outright age villain to have an ahoge?

Fuck off Cuishit

We can fix that
Piloting ability ranking:
Kurogane > Takeru > Master > Ikaruga > Mana > Jurgen > Meiya > Beatrix > Theo > Sagiri > Hibiki > Walken > Lise > Werewolves > Valkyries > Gretel > Pham > 666th > Gerhard > Circe > Latrova > Yuuya > Leon > Iwashi > Argos team > Seijirou > Infinities > Scarlet Twins > RLF > Tama > Cui > Yuuhi > Kyoko > Kasumi > Tarisa > Grappler > Soldier > shit > Sumika > Yui
Go!

>villain

>Gretel that high
bait/10

She's a really confusing character. In BiS, she's the main heroine and love interest, but in SM she's the main villain and hatesink.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Move Gretel and Pham below the RLF and it would be good.

He's probably basing it off of the anime, where Gretel is shown to be a better pilot than most of the other 666th.

South Slav Best Slav

>keeps getting shoot down
>better than the average 666th

Nigga what
She is my waifu, but she can't pilot for shit

>but in SM she's the main villain and hatesink

Again.

Hatesink is a matter of percpetion anyways.

Why so eager to move Pham so low? She IS an elite after all.

Muh dick. Thank you for the content senpai.

>Cui > Yuuhi > Kyoko > Kasumi > Tarisa > Grappler > Soldier > shit > Sumika > Yui
>Go!
This is the only part that makes sense. Everything else is just fandum.

>still spamming this shit
>still spamming good topical threads off the board
Fuck off already.
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Eat a dick cuntstick.

When did Cryska have such a giant ass?

I thought her chest was her thing.

>Hatesink is a matter of percpetion anyways.

Well, they definitely try to make you feel good about Theo hurting her. But I don't know. It seems like they dropped the ball with Lise too.

Why don't you leave? Reddit is right down the web.

It's the angle of the shot.

>Muv Luv Threads in the morning
>Lise and Beatrix are stoopid whores that deserved to be violently raped to death!

>Muv Luv Threads in the afternoon
>Beatrix and lise is da best xDDDD

Why do Europeans have shit taste?

>spamming good topical threads off the board
There hasn't been a good muv-luv thread since the week SM ended.

Well they all hate Yui so their taste can't be that shitty.

The quality has remained consistent for the most part. This last round of shitposting was no where near as bad as the Brazilian or the shitstorm surrounding Lise.

She has a bigger rear than in the anime/VN but is mostly because of the angle.

You get two choices:
>Death by Cryska sitting her ass on your face
>Death by Beato-san's large breasts on your face

What do you choose?

Sorry Beato but I'm an assman

Beatrix Brehme of course.

I gotta go with the boobs.

Fortified suit on or off? please say on.

Are you an Axmann?

On, because you can always reach up and smash her sex button later.

No pls go. Stop terrorizing families

This is Muv Luv we're talking about user, so it doesn't mater what I pick cause mere moments before I get what I want something will kill the object of my affections leading me to live on in pain each and every day.

I will happily motorboat that beato chest until I begin to slow down and suddenly stop at one moment, a grin on my face and my life having expired

Only on weekends

Who ate Lise's pussy better?

Theo or Beato-san?

The 80 year old men Axmann forced Lise to sleep with.

How many times do you think Yui masturbated to her onii-chan before she realized they were releated?

And how many times did she after finding out?

To be fair, her chest is pretty big.

I'd suck out all that milk

Cryska, Yui and Inia are my waifus.