In Hyde park right now on a sunny day in London feeling like a loser due to being an ugly loser beta nofriends autist

In Hyde park right now on a sunny day in London feeling like a loser due to being an ugly loser beta nofriends autist.

Reading lots of patrician books? Lifting weights for years? Having a full time job and STEM degree? No match for the life destroying power of a subhuman face and non-normie personality.

Going outside is such a meme. Nothing is happening I just feel worse.

Everything is a hierarchy that demands work and subservience.

Normies have easy lives because they work at normie filled institutions where they are judged by other normies. This describes every man I see. Women are either the same or they have sugar daddies or banker bfs.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Cheer up user!

>seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
Hey atleast you see attractive women everywhere.
I live in California and I haven't seen a white woman under the age of 30 in months.
Every woman here is some Mexican morbidly obese sphere on stick legs. I swear to god it's only Mexican women who have this body type and it's hideous. Pic related.

Just be yourself

Do everything for you. Stop worrying about how you measure up to the rest of society in every little aspect. Work on talking to people too. Just start a conversation with someone. Ask a question and give input. I ask people questions in conversation and they just light up like a Christmas tree. That's because they know someone finds them interesting. Do this. It makes friends. Don't think of yourself as an autist. You're a human capable of conversing like anyone else.

kill yourself faggot

Find girls online(not dating apps)
How can a well educated man like yourself get stuck behind finding a girl.
Probably these
>too high standards
>no social experience and too dumb to find a place to get some
You love to be the victim probably. Or you are just a well trained monkey.

you've made it this far bitch, have the mere decency to end it now
doubt you have the balls though, pussy

fuck off back to finland
he doesn't deserve love and doesn't derve to live

>mexican female body type
So they all look like Strong Sad?

Nobody deserves anything.
A man earns everything he has.
Girls and gays think they deserve something.
Also gtfo with that low level blue whale game.

>a man earns everything he has
no wonder you're finnish clay

I have nothing against my brothers across the sea.
Try a different angle to trigger me.

>seeing attractive women everywhere
>London

KEK

Stop being a faggot. Go to a fucking pub, get some food and a few drinks and talk to some people.

The Lord Moon of the Mall near White Hall is always a good time. You bongs have it a lot better than us burgers. Bars here are either gross and depressing or gross and packed. Pubs are great because they're not fucking packed and they're pretty nice

Also consider coming to America. British accents get panties wet instantly here

Btw im going to London on a school trip in a month. Lemme come and beat some sense into you.

Brits get what they wanted and deserve. You decided to fuck yourselves...why are you so sad at the outcome of your lands?????

You asked for this police state in which you are the victims and the muslims are the chosen ones.
Why are you so mad?
YOU ASKED FOR THIS. And now that you have it you are somehow bitter?!

You refuse to say anything publicly about it for fear of being arrested...

AT THIS POINT YOU SHOULD FEAR NOTHING -YOU ARE AT WAR.
YOU SHOULD BE CONDUCTING YOURSELVES AS MEN AT WAR DO.

join a group like Anoymous alcoholics just for ppl with social anxiety. then join a club where girls are too, church, sport, choir, music whatever. 26 is not too old especially not for a man

>school trip
>London
>school trip
How was your school trip to Aleppo last year, Cnut?

it's the amerindian genetics. you should see the pure ones up here.
> yoga pants: M
> hoodie: 4XL

26 is basically an infant in the modernized world

Consider suicide and stop posting here this isn't your blog.

this copypasta again

Dunno. I have not been there yet, but i think London will give me a good idea of how it will be to live there.

I even heard that all the sand-niggers have driven you to martial law. What went wrong?

Go back to the suburban hole you came from, pleb

>>/r9k/

go cry on the beta-board

>Hyde park on a sunny day
If it helps cheer you up, we haven't seen the sun for but one or two days in 14 days time here in Warsaw.

If there wasn't loser brink of sui guys like you, noone would know what it means to be on the opposite weight where everything is bretty gud lyfe. Sorry, you are a necessity for others to feel good faggot, pls kys.

Grow some fucking balls man up you faggot oh woe is me in life isn't Luke what they show in TV iys not like the brainless sheep I see in the street

It means you're destined for bigger and better things give two fingers up at the world live your own life and fuck what anyone else thinks

>strong sad

Time for some teen girl squad and some nostalgia

>patrician books
Try reading for liberation instead of power.

THIS

IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING SOON WE COULD BE 70% WHITE

OR EVEN WORSE
>56%

Seriously though, why should any European do what you say, considering what you did to the last country that tried to remove kebab?

>never been to pub, club, or party

Taк, я yжe читaл этy пacтy! Пopa зaвязывaть c фopчaнoм и вoзвpaщaтьcя нa двaч...

JOIN THE REVOLUTION

Get out of London you stupid fuck before you get part and parcelled
Come down to Cornwall
It's lovely