I just marathoned the first 750 episodes of this show, when does it get good?

I just marathoned the first 750 episodes of this show, when does it get good?

If you ask "when do they change the same formula", never. This must be your first battle shonen.

>watching shonen anime
Are you retarded? Read the manga then watch the anime for parts in the manga that would look cooler animated.

>750 episodes
>when does it get good?
>asking this after 750 fukin' episode
My fukin' sides.

I remember when I was like eight, I thought One Piece was actually called "Nep Ece"

>Most recent episode is 742
>watched 750 episodes
Are you from the future? Tell me what happens in Macross Delta episode 14.

You don't want to know

One piss of shit

THIS IS THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS
IT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND
SOMEBODY STARTED WATCHING IT
NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS
AND THEY'LL CONTINUE WATCHING IT
FOREVER JUST BECAUSE
THIS IS THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS

(repeat until your bones turn to dust)

No matter how many contrarian hipsters shitpost on Sup Forums, One Piece will go down in history as the most popular, most beloved, most successful, most memorable manga of all time.

With the best and most likable, most fleshed out cast of characters, most creative designs and powers, best-world building, sub-plots and mysteries. The best manga of all time. Stay mad.

>reading fighting scenes
>calls others retarded
Like, some sort of elitism is required, but it's just uncalled for. This shit is best enjoyed in a dubbed animated form.

One abridged series of Fairy Tail had me laughing more at the same jokes the series had than the entire series due to subs. You're probably just not man enough.

NTR by moe space tentacle ?

how much did you sleep?

>most popular
Wait? We aren't talking about dbz here

>dbz

must be nice living in america and thinking its the rest of the world.

SeeI mean seriously? If after watching all the episodes of One Piece, you can't decide whether its a good show or not then you may as well just give up on life.

Keep lying to yourself

when you read the manga

>watched 750 episodes for no reason
You're either rich with tons of time or retarded.

Why? It's only liked by children. No serious critics would agree with this. Even the average Joe wouldn't agree. It's repetitive, cliche and ugly. And it's steadily losing popularity.

Stay delusional.

d-chan?

Where is one piece more popular than fucking dbz?

I'm not american and most people don't even know what one piece is.

Meanwhile, every mom knows who is goku.

Oda thinks you were a cute kid

D: Nice to meet you, Oda-sensei! I love the manga you draw, "Nep Ece"

O: RRRRRRGH! DAMN!! ...I love it when boys and girls misread and omit the letters like that. Makes me wonder if anyone can read those weird letters. I'm sorry for making the "O" and "I" in the title logo pictures and not simple letters. It's correctly spelled "One Piece". Remember that if you have the time.

Japan

the reason I couldn't stick with one piece was because of how much the show plays the friendship card. it's just too much. I'm not edge-tier but one-piece takes it over the top

and who cares about weebs?

they also think Goku is orange Superman who just yells and changes his hair color

One piece plays the follow your dreams/ inhering others will cards much more

Everybody in japan knows both so you fucked up

I don't see how he has to be rich.

One Piece is one of the few shows that is actually fitting so many fucking demographics it's for all ages. It's also arguably the only shonen that doesn't rely on asspulls and really are just clever chess-matches with tides turning every fucking turn making it a blast to watch.

Well that was before the anime's pacing went to shit.

Id rather kill myself then watch Fairy Tail in anime form, the fights are fucking horrible.

You're implying Elitism from actually reading the manga.
Let me tell you, you're a kid with no quality standards.