Kantai Collection KanColle

What's the status of the Bookwalker rips? Was Yamashirianon successful or are we still out of luck?

Other urls found in this thread:

db.kcwiki.moe/drop/
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/6/62/OoiKai-Wedding.ogg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Sable_(IX-81)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Yamashiro the least popular lesbian?

There are literally ZERO lesbians in Kantai Collection. Fuck off with your fanficition you retarded shitposters.

Are you angry because your shipgirl would rather have sex with another girl than you?

When you have an all girl cast, you have to realize that there will be implications.

I don't even like yuri but it's always nice to see girls hanging out together.

Yamashiro, Ooi and Chikuma are among some of the Canon lesbians in the game.
Yurishitter ships the worst kind of pairings though.

Natsu da yo!

>caring about what women "want"

I wish I unlocked World 3 ages instead of being a massive fool thinking she dropped at 2-2.

How embarrassed were they for surviving?

Meme levels of embarrassment.

>survivor's guilt

Worst shit to ever plague humanity. There's no guilt in being alive.

Got my last sub today, hoping for at least 3 more Yuus in the coming week.

Grinding 3-2A is the best way toi acquire monkeys

See? We told you so.

Pasta

Have a (Yuu) right now m8.

Based Yuu

I want some spicy meatballs.

Asanagi's girls are pretty good but they suffer from same face syndrome.

It's kinda amusing that the singapore IJN remnants were all nameships.

Yes yes, I admit I was foolish on not believing you guys and just seeing her name drop on my viewer after getting a S rank on the boss node made me want to cry in happiness.

Now I just need to get Furutaka, Kinugasa and Kinu.

Whose the one that died there

Ooi is yandere.

I found out that the script works on previews only. All hope is lost unless one of the greedy chinks shares their working OMD or a script that works on the actually purchased manga.

I even bought 3 volumes after it had worked on Comptiq and I can't get them.

Isn't she canon turbo dyke now?

db.kcwiki.moe/drop/

No, read her marriage related lines.

Her cheating warning line is still in the game.

Have chinkfag make contact with the chink hivemind, maybe we can a ripper that way.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/6/62/OoiKai-Wedding.ogg

All hope is lost.

Thanks for the wiki link, user!

Their sisters

Bullying Haguro is not allowed.

oh shit

can get a ripper*

Oh, I see, I thought they retconned it to suit her being a siscunt in the anime.

Bullying Haguro is acceptable and even recommended.

The anime isn't canon.

I wouldn't even know where to send him looking, I have no idea where the chinks discuss and share this kind of thing. I was lucky to even get access to the script from yesterday and it ended up being a disappointment. I guess I shouldn't have gotten excited until I knew I could rip a whole book.

The didn't really retcon anything, they just pushed one of her characteristics to the extreme like many other characters. She didn't get tainted by it, except they just willingly made her more of a bitch period.

>they just pushed one of her characteristics to the extreme like many other characters

I don't remember Mutsu hitting on Nagato non-stop in her lines.

it was hilarious though

I said many not all, and that shit was retarded, glad she didn't get ruined like Nagato.

That was probably just meant to be fan pandering. Pairing up Nagato and Mutsu seems to be on the most popular dykeshit pairings in the series.

Just how tiny is Houshou?

168.25 m

Bigger than this

Is your Kageoru collection up to date yet Sup Forums?

Oyashio a shit.
no ;_;

Just wait till it becomes Fletcher Collection

Is Urakaze the Kagerou most likely to fuck a nigger?

Yeah.

Mutsu is fucking beautiful

E-7D a shit.

Really small in comparison to her fellow CVs.

She is isn't she

Comparing a CVL to a CV just isn't fair.

That means she is easy to take advantage of, right?

>Implying she'll ever fuck you.

On other news, Chapters 123 and 124 of the 4koma are cleaned just with just a few redraws left that I'm doing once translation is up.

>Got almost every ship at E-2F node
>Even a fucking Maruyu
>The exceptions being the duckies
Dammit

I envy you. The only ship I got worthy of note was an Arashi.

Send me your Maruyus, I'll send you a duck that can float and goes pew pew.

No rush

There are, but Ooi isn't one of them.
The canon lesbians (who turn you down for other girls) are Yamashiro, Chikuma, and Chiyoda. There may be others, my record with facts hasn't been good lately.

Can't be worse than Yuu and Oyashio farming. Even Harukaze farming would be more entertaining if not for the high bauxite bill.

You wouldn't take advantage of the base's cute mom.

Who would?

She's as flat as a pancake.

CVLs were not a ship designation in the IJN, and what a CVL is in the USN is not exactly about size either. It's about the amount of airplanes they can carry that makes them a CVL or a CV. The Hiyou class and the Saipan class are CVLs because they only carry around 50 planes(half that of a typical US fleet carrier would carry), but both are nearly as big, or even bigger than Soryuu or Hiryuu.

Yamashiro:
>Admiral. Just like Nee-sama, I think the Admiral is a good person. I'm always grateful for everything... It's the truth, you know?

Chiyoda:
>Admiral, had you not seen Chitose-onee around here? Ah, is that so, hmm... well, then, umm... you look a little worn-out so I'll lend you my lap! I'll let you rest a little!

Ooi:
>Of the two Torpedo cruisers, you chose me, right?... If you betray me, I'll sink you in the ocean, you know.

Yamashiro cares about her admiral, she just grows fond of him after a while.

Chiyoda gets over shadowed by her sister in the admiral's point of view. She shows that she wants to be with him.

Ooi: Yandere, just like she gets obsessed with KTKM, she will be the same with the admiral.

can we drop this subject already? its becoming more of a dead sea horse.

I would

You are a deplorable person.

Even Chikuma starts to think of the TTK more highly
>Admiral… Thanks for everything until now. You're just like Tone nee-san. Fufu...

Would you accept Kasumi's lap?

I know.

No. She'll probably stab my eye or punch my throat if I do.

Sure

Kashima is a g-good girl

Well if she's offering, I don't see why not.

The admiral on the other hand has apparently been a very bad boy.

Please don't take advantage of Houshou.

>Katori being surprised at what her sister would do with a whip.

I thought Katori was suppose to be a sadist in fanon?

Why not?

tatsuta

Well speak of the devil, I finally got one, and its Teruzuki.

Because it's wrong? Besides, she's such a kind girl, why would you even want to do something like that to her?

Teruzuki > Hatsuzuki > Akizuki

which carrier is that one? that looks like a wildcat on top but I don't recognize the USN carrier.

You know you would do it too.

Good job you got the cutest one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Sable_(IX-81)

I wish Houshou were as cute as we think she is.
I mean the personality is there, but she's so meh looking in the game.
She's cute in every other known depiction except the one that matters.
And I would gladly make momma Houshou a mothership.

I would most definitely not.

Stop making me feel worse about my shitty luck.

What's your head canon for your TTK that you roleplay as?

History: In a wheelchair, handicapped from waist down from the initial Abyssal attacks. Was a captain and one of the few survivors of the Australia first contact where his entire crew died.

Appearance: Average-looking late-20s generic Japanese guy. Wiry upper body due to living in a wheelchair. The shipgirls slowly fall in love with him not for his looks but because he's yasashii.

Personality: Always cheerful and yasashii in front of the girls, but is haunted by his failures and survivor's guilt. Is a workaholic known for passing out at the desk. Addiction to painkillers in private.

Romantic interest: Houshou

Kaga is love and life

I hope this is just copied from somewhere.