Buyfag thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/6900
aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-Big-Body-Hug-Hugging-Pillow-Core-Inner-Insert-Dakimakura-Large-Pillow-PP-Cotton-Filling-Cushion/1903005_32513554942.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead

Why the hell was the last one deleted? It was on page 6

The shitposter came back.

It was archived

Archived from lack of activity.
Buyfag threads are kill, everyone left.

For 11,6K it's a pretty good deal.

Look at the bright side, at least James isn't posting, same with most tripfags.

Really tempting... might have to wait on it though as I don't know what else might be releasing at that time. Hoping she'll come back up for PO later on in the year.

It's a shitty camera putting on added light with the sun coming threw the window, damnit

Stop reposting that figure.

Then you post something

Any news on Nadeko Medusa? It's almost Jeeewwwwne

She's going to be delayed again isn't she.

Have any of you tried that?

Is the base going to be that marble?

Looks kind of neat, but it looks like it's screaming for something to go wrong. I'd try it with bootlegs or prize figures, maybe.

I don't want them to melt

shitposting.

If it's hot enough to melt figures, you need more cooling anyway.

I was actually going to ask if anyone could tell me how this guy's shelves are set up, I want to replicate them. Is it just planks of wood on top of the shelves?

Post old scales you want even though its quality isn't that good.

Yeah it looks like it. You can see the metal bars holding it up so I think the guy just cut some wood a bit smaller and stuck it in.

>that face
I hope painted Megumin looks better.

Stop posting bootlegs

Is it done by a shit company?

About that Ezra.... how is the quality of Orca? Thought it was shit.

Not inside.

Looks fine to me. What's the bad quality?

Could be better I guess but it's still a 6 years old figurine.

What case do you have there?

what is this?

He probably tossed a screw in every so often to keep them from sliding around, too.

Da fuck are you talking about?

>1/10
Fucking why?

Testing the waters.

The size isn't the issue, the issue is both figs look like shit.

>vacuum pussy

Shame, I'd buy her if that didn't look so ridiculous

Is it actually a bootleg? I did think it looked a lot worse than the promo pictures, but that's not unheard of

myfigurecollection.net/item/6900

It looks noticeably worse than pictures taken by people on MFC of their figure, differences that aren't caused by a camera.

It's not, I had the same scale, I suppose some user told him that since he has posted about that scale so many times.

It's actually a pretty nice figurine I was surprised by how heavy she is.

I like the show, but it doesn't make for very inspiring figures.

I thought it was just a generally poor quality figure until I saw the photos on MFC and saw how nice the detail actually is, which is what makes me think it's a bootleg.

It's a shitty camera, my pictures were kinda like that too( I don't have the scale anymore).

>Magical camera that makes legitimate figures look like bootlegs

cooler master 690 II

The 1/12 miku and Luka swimsuit figs got delayed, again.

At this rate I'll be surprised if any of my April/may orders actually ship.

Fucking Thank You

Has anyone actually pre ordered this, aside from Kotori I don't see much love for the Alter set here

I got burd and Rin, but I pre-ordered Nozomi. I'm only waiting on Eli and Umi now.

Nico and Maki are fine too.

I meant Nozomi and Maki.

When are shipping dates usually announced for pre-orders? Like if I have something to be released in June, will it usually be announced before June or during June? What's the average time between announcement and actual release?

4-7 months

Sorry, I meant announcement of shipping date (like 2 or 3 weeks notice?)

I'm going to be buying all of them and am going back and forth on selling the rest of my collection. There's so much western shit that's appealing to me right now.

>There's so much western shit that's appealing to me right now.
Wh...What? We're in a pretty dark age for western stuff right now. Even scales based on comics tend to coated in gloss instead of painted depending on what the material is actually supposed to be.

I mean Hot Toys and Lego. Things very different from scaled figures.

I only have Kotori so far, but I'm also getting Nozomi and maybe Umi depending on the sculpt.

Where can I get 160 x 50cm daki pillow from in the US? I already checked the guide and royal pillow doesn't have one.

Looks pretty different to

I have her pre-ordered and the other two. Will probably get the whole set.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Anime-Big-Body-Hug-Hugging-Pillow-Core-Inner-Insert-Dakimakura-Large-Pillow-PP-Cotton-Filling-Cushion/1903005_32513554942.html

Camera?

thanks

I'm also buying a lot of lego at the moment. It's definitely impacting on my regular buyfagging with both money and space constraints.

I've preordered her mostly because I'm a Nicofag.

i love marie

I love anime.

I'm still deciding on whether I want it or not. I would buy the Maki one but I dont like the costume. Hoping that that Eli/Honoka are good ones. Kotori was my favorite buy of 2015 easily though

Did I do good Sup Forums?

>panties

Panties?

I stand corrected but...

>Christopher Handley
>Christian Bee
They both took a plea bargain, stupidly. It was never tried in court. He basically, like most people, heard a huge sentence and decided not to challenge it. It's actually pretty hard to get charged with obscenity because it's so vague but he panicked.

To not derail into a bigger issue plea bargains are right up there with "not getting a lawyer" and "talking to the police" as the biggest mistakes to make for any intersection with law enforcement.

i want gudako keychains already

Why is this thread so dead? Is there not much news at the moment?

Post preorders, there must be something nice upcomming

Nothing much.

lol I haven't seen that image in yeas user , what was it called again?Also is this figure worth it?

May is almost over! When!?

My slippery slope has started with this. I probably made a big mistake with how much I spent on it, but I didn't want to let it go.

Got the Z/A mugen liger, the FuRyu Jeanne prize fig, and Spider Gwen all lined up for summer

>Z/A mugen liger
It has been one fucking decade since the last Zoids anime.

What makes you think I'm an American or Jap?

>paying in funny money
How about you pay in real money,pay with USD.

That aside, why are you on this website if you aren't an American or Jap?

Yeah they never stopped making Zoids kits and they've done well enough to make this a thing

MA
SA
KA

So with proxies, do you just tell them what you want to buy and then they get it for you before you pay?
Because I ordered something and they didn't ask for an address or payment information.

Because it's still a generally nice place to talk about things

Who did you use?

FromJapan

I haven't used them in forever but from what I remember first they'll see that they can actually buy what you want, then send you a payment request, and then get it.
Read their FAQ nigger. All you need to know is there. It's actually important since they have restrictions and time limits.

Virginity protection level: 9001