Is this the worst mc of the season just after boku no shit/co/?

Is this the worst mc of the season just after boku no shit/co/?
I can't stand him, even for a NEET he is fucking cringe and try hard. He talks too much, too fast and what he says is dumb.
He deserves his suffering

I kind of like him, they even addressed how he toughs out suffering by acting like a goofball this episode.

this is the season of pussy MCs, perfect for the average japanese guy, men who cannot truly call themselves men, weak-minded bitches that break down at the slightest provocation, their dignity, testosterone, charm, gone

>He deserves his suffering
Yes.Laugh and enjoy as it was written by the author.

Sakamoto wants a word with your fat ass

that's odd, i found him to be one of the more likable and not retarded MCs.

>that feel when this guy, beta-kun, and Arslan have the same va

Was the scene where the darkness gripped his heart literal, where he could not tell anyone about his power, or just an image of his anxiety?

He's pretty obnoxious desu.

Haven't been this put-off by an MC since the Saekano faggot.

Did you watch episode 8? From all of them it's by far the one with the most annoying part. He isn't acting like a normal human being, he must be autistic if he thinks that being such a try hard and jester guy will make him look clean to the others people of the Manor instead of suspicious

Yes. If he tells anyone about it he'll die.

that's some witch magic user

He reminds you too much of yourself?

What is this animu?

Boku no blackbar

you completely missed the point of his behaviour, he is awkwardly masking his real feelings hence the breakdown later.

That "deep" shit isn't that relatable.

what the fuck is this comment

He is acting like that since ep1 though

Coming from the guy posting on a board about Cambodian oil paintings.

>I need to relate to understand how a character acts
It's obvious he's toughing it out, even more in the lastest episode than before.

Well, he was kinda persuaded of being a special cookie in the world he suddenly appeared in.

according to LNfags he had some kind of anxiety long before coming to this world and experiencing multiple deaths left huge scar on his psyche.
I find his behaviour pretty 'normal' for guys who try to act cheerful while being completely broken inside, it might seem exaggerated for some but this kind of behaviour is not that uncommon.

People who are actually wracked with psychological problems are much better at faking being cheerful than this guy is.

not everyone are natural born actors, who knew?

right, he was very awkward with that, even more so this episode, but i guess it was done on purpose to make it more apparent.

Even around people they have been killed by and/or witnessed dying, without being able to tell anyone about it? You must know some really tough people.

He's more annoying than Chaos;Head's MC

He's one of the more likeable MC's desu

Chaos MC was just pathetic, this MC is actually trying to do something about the problems

>muh contrarianism

why does the best show of this season that's actually good and not just for the shitposting threads have the worst threads? almost every other show has pretty decent threads, wether just comfortable discussion or amazing funposting and edits. yet re: zero, which is actually a good show and not a meme, gets absolutely shit threads.

Are you calling my thread a shit thread user? That's mean.
Because I don't share your opinion doesn't mean that I'm shitposting.
In my eyes subaru looks like an autist who over react like and idiot and who makes bad decisions, listening and watching him interact with others is a cringefest that I have trouble to endure, it's really painful.

>Re:Zero
>Best show of this season

Chaos;Head MC was literally me, except he had more friends than I did.

They made him so fucking annoying that I actualy would prefer a generic nice guy MC over this fag.

Yeah I know he's "pretending", but what's the point if we never see his real personality? More over, he likes Emilia do death, and he clearly knows Emilia likes his obnoxious personality, so why would he "hate" himself or would want to change it in the first place? I get the feeling that in the end it will be "oh well I actually like myself acting this way" cause they spend so much time on it.

to death*

>see so much of your past self in subaru you end up hating him and unable to watch the show

WEW LAD

i love this dude pretty much me on the right

this is the only mc i've ever been able to self insert into

EMILIA-TAN YOU MAKE MY HEART JUMP WITH EXCITEMENT AT YOUR MERE SIGHT

Faggot.

Re:Zero

Episode 8 was especially painful, I haven't cringed this much in a long time.

So guys I watched the first 3 episodes expecting it to be some dark shit but I've only cringed so far.

He's good though. Realize that he has to die and despair a lot.

> Reddit:Zero
> Good

>fucking cringe
>I haven't cringed this much in a long time.
>dark shit but I've only cringed so far.
Some 14 year olds or a samefag?

>self-insertfag
Wew, bet you enjoyed Accel World you fat fuck.

By the way what is up with IRC targeting Re:Zero for their shitposting this season? I see 3 or 4 troll threads everytime I open the catalog. No other shows to attack?

>MC is an everyman non-character
>BLAND SELF INSERT OTAKU PANDERING GARBAGE!!!!!!!
>MC is an actual character
>FUCK I HATE THIS WHINY CUNT SO MUCH
>MC is a bland action dude
>10/10 ANIME IS SAVED FUCK YEAR

Just go back to Sup Forums, please. This medium is not for you.

>Did you watch episode 8? From all of them it's by far the one with the most annoying part.
That was the point you retarded piece of shit

Isn't he like 18? He isn't a real NEET, just a norm fresh out of highschool waiting on college pseudoNEET.

because most of this threads are:
a) autists who have trouble with detecting basic emotions
b) people with attention span of golden fish
c) edgefags who think that death is nothing to worry about

So if Re:zero is garbage like everyone says, what is the AOTS? The only two other shows that come close are Tanaka-kun, and Macross delta.

>So if Re:zero is garbage like everyone says, what is the AOTS

why does it have to be one or the other?

Like him more than that other MC with the same "teleport to fantasy land with a goodness plot" anime(slips my mind).

>Rem confesses her love
>Faggot fucking Subaru says he loves Emilia more and that she will always be second in his mind though
>Throw Rem to Satanist so they can rape and torture her
>Decides Rem is having a bad time after 10x deaths
>Still have Rem go through it all
>She ends up being a broken vegetable
>Sub still lust for elf pussy
Yeah guy is top a-grade fucking shit head. Reinhard is best boy.

Reddit:Zero, MALĀ“s top seasonal anime, of course it is shit since source is shit, but being SAO edge version is making it especially bad.

MC is annoying as fuck.

This whole season is shit.

He's by far the worst. At least Midoriya is consistent and has clear goals that he works towards.

Subaru spends half the time acting like he's the MC of a wacky romcom who everyone loves even though everything he sees disproves that. Every time the show tries to get serious he ruins it by going back to his hilarious otaku references a minute later and just fucking around instead of actually trying to accomplish something.

easy target since you can just type SAO clone to rile people up

>fast reader faggot detected

top grade ignorance is all I see here

You like Madoka OP SHIT THE FUCK UP

another self insert faggot

Pretty much. Obnoxious, annoying and just plain a chore to watch. His antics' not even fun, let alone funny. Particularly muh otaku references and poses

>but it's le coping mechanism

Bullshit and you know it. Many shows pulled it off without the character coming off juvenile and self-insert-y

>Many shows pulled it off without the character coming off juvenile and self-insert-y
Look, either the protagonist has an obnoxious personality OR he's too 'self-insert-y'. You can't claim he's both. Characters designed for people to self-insert into are typically emotionless characters who exist in reaction to the plot - as opposed to characters who guide the plot through their own decisions (or even mistakes). Subaru is a fleshed out character with a very distinct personality. It's eccentric and sometimes annoying, but that's also how we can make sense of why he's so extroverted yet a neet.

>MC is a genius/skilled/talented with OP powers and shit

OMG worst MC ever

>MC is useless with a harem

OMG worst MC ever

>MC is cursed and is suffering from from it but tries his best to fix it only to suffer even more

OMG worst MC ever

this board is the worst MC ever

Reminder to use the official labels of Sup Forums.

thanks

He's easily the dumbest MC this season (and probably of the year). He literally makes Aqua look intelligent.

If the MC is self-inserty and obnoxious, does that mean you are obnoxious?

It's called a protagonist, you stupid fuckfaces.

That moment when you can't appreciate good written mentally scared character because you haven't experienced or can't think of anything that can explain his current behavior.

Fuck off.

I've never seen people call an MC a manwhore.

Unrealistic trope characters are always unbearable. With re:zero the problem is hes a combination of several shitty tropes instead of just 1 and thus has no real personality.

The worst char types are the beta male with no sexual drive combined with tsundere girl that for no reason wants the beta guys dick and that leads to hilarious embarassing situations.
Fuck SAO.

Because almost every MC nowadays is a perma-virgin.

Kirito "fucked" Asuna though.

But isn't beta just Shinji Ikari + first world problems? Pic somewhat related

I want to read a shitty & generic otaku-pandering sob story with a manwhore edgelord self-insert MC!

Honestly only Makoto fits that title

>The worst char types are the beta male with no sexual drive combined with tsundere girl that for no reason wants the beta guys dick and that leads to hilarious embarassing situations
That's totally SAO's MC alright

What Re:Zerofags don't get is that people don't like that he reverts constantly to that personality, whether it's because he thinks he's in a fun new world or because he puts on an act to not look suspicious doesn't matter, it's the personality he reverts to that's unbearable to watch.

I literally couldn't handle watching the last episode because of how obnoxious he acts, when he finally cried on Emilia's lap I didn't feel anything for him because he's pissing me off all the time.

Re:Zerofags jumping on people and saying shit like "at least he's better than generic self-insert guy" doesn't actually make him look that much better. You can write a non self-insert and make him watchable.

Each to their own. I can put up with his obnoxious behaviour because it's clear that:
>that's the reason he was a lonely neet
>he's starting to become more insufferable and more fake as time goes by because he's reached the point where he can't act like his real self any more - he HAS to act like SOMETHING because his real self just wants someone to spill his problems out to - and he can't do that because he's bound by Satella's curse.

If you can't stand a MC and that's ruining the series for you, then by all means feel free to drop it. I gave up on BnHA and Kiznaiver for similar reasons. If you want worst MC of the season, Kiznaiver's is nearly impossible to beat.

Holy shit episode 8 was cringeworthy as fuck. This MC is just terrible, half the time you just want to hit his face.

>Finds this shitty MC likeable
>Dislikes Deku
Your taste is just shit.

Daily reminder that IRC is targetting this show because it's officially MALcore.

The show is shit, your taste is shit. You can't deal with it so you make up a boogeyman.

So are you Nagi, or one of her cronies?

>Dislikes Deku
Ehh, I don't really dislike Deku as a character that much. It's more that I dislike how BnHA tries SO HARD to get you to like him. I couldn't stand how each episode would be padded with endless repeats of kid-Deku sitting at computer wishing he could be a hero and crying with his mom. The first three episodes were just constant streams of 'FEEL SORRY FOR HIM FEEL SORRY FOR HIM'.

It also had obnoxiously slow pacing in general. It would probably be a decent generic shounen series once (or if) it gets going, but it's not for me.

>likable and not retarded
He is incredibly stupid.

>re: zero, which is actually a good show and not a meme
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

>seriously thinks crybaby Deku isn't the worst MC in years
Battle Shounen shiteater

B-but muh daddy issues

Hey guys I'm a hikki NEET who wears a track suit and got SUCKED INTO THE GAME WORLD and everyone's fascinated by my strange clothes and the otherworldly devices that I have on my person at all times. I'm kind of awkward but in spite of being a lazy slob, I'm in really good shape and am outgoing and good at socializing with people, and women love being around me.

For every shitpost in this thread, I'll shitpost twice as hard on other threads, especially Flying Witch threads.

Hoe come he acts all obnoxious and genki even whe's he's alone in his room then?

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

All the facts check out. You're good to go.

>mfw I like both Re:Zero and Flying Witch
>oh and I've got something in my eye - hate it when that happens

>everything has to be black or white

Half of it is because he's glad he doesn't have to be compared to his onii-sama-tier of a father anymore.

Apathy is a mental disorder, user. You should get yourself checked.

Say what you want about the story but Re:Zero has the best OP this season

it's pretty good but it's no sha-ran-ran-ran

OP is nothing special really,the ED on the other hand.

Being unable to experience sympathy, even on a fictional level, is an extremely common sign of autism. Please have it checked out and get yourself so medical help.