I've always only dated white women...

I've always only dated white women, but ever since I started coming to Sup Forums I've found myself increasingly infected with Asian fever. I know I'm not the only one either as I have seen other anons discussing this.

What about Sup Forums makes regular white men like me begin to lust after exotic almond-eyed beauties?

Other urls found in this thread:

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the top 1% attractive slants get posted here

Oh yeah. This is a doll, by the way.

No that's not it. Even when I'm just strolling through the bay area I find myself lusting after these average eastern beauties

Yeah I think most of the asians posted here are hot. But then reality kicks in when you walk out the door: not one Asian chick I have seen in real life I have been attracted to in the slightest.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

God I can't wait for my robo azn waifu to become real.

I think I'll name her Tay.

Your children will look nothing like you

> I am a man
> I liked white women
> Go on Sup Forums
> Like asians now
> Asian detected

They're all fake and you only like them because them seem feminine.

A toast to your many happy and wonderful children op..

Asian QTs are the ultimate sexual plaything for BWC. Just like White Roasties are for BBC.
Its perfectly natural.

>living in a country with no asians
WHAT DID LIFE MEAN BY THIS?

Me too bro. I didn't realize just how easy it is until I stumbled on r/hapas and read all the threads about white men deep dicking Asian women.

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

>You won't look like your family is inbred

Ok...?

Love me some sexy Chinadolls. Very submissive and traditional.

Because East Asians (not jungle Asians) age better, are more loyal and better waifu material.

Japanese are best. But if you are not white, do not apply. Go with jungle Asians.

>white piggu come home

white femanon here. You're probably obsessed with asian girls because you failed so miserably with your own race. KYS.

i like asian chicks too, but my problem is i can't stand american white women. i'd rather have european girls.

>Japanese are best. But if you are not white, do not apply. Go with jungle Asians.

When the world is destroyed by the VietNig, I'm blaming you.

>so what if I'm 30 and chad no longer gives me attention
>YOU have to accept me as your wife or else the death of the white race is on you
>MARRRRY MEEEE REEEEEEEE
:-DDDDDDDD

The rules, m'lady

t. roastie

Holy shit the shills are out at full force today.

fuck off roastie. I've never once seen a group of white women online discouraging each other from dating niggers. Yet white men here are constantly doing the same for us not to date asian women.

Really shows who is "loyal"

This

I fell for the Asian women meme a while back.

Tried fucking a few hotties. They were incredibly annoying creatures and the sex sucked.

You're not wanted anymore. Shouldn't have fallen so easily for the feminism Jew. Go be a stronk independent womyn with your cats.

uhhh yeah, that's the point entirely you dumb bitch. you're all fat and vapid whores. nobody likes you.

>white femanon here
If you say so Chang.

come home whitey

Mixed people have accomplished nothing because they are simply inferior to purer races. That's why mixed majority nations are unlivable shitholes. Because they can't be a civil member of this country or anywhere for that matter. They will always side with nonwhites no matter what you do. Either make white children or become an MGTOW because to be quite frankly, I rather have my balls chopped off then to ever race-mix. I want my kids to resemble me and pass down my ideals. I don't want some bottom feeder mongrel ruining my family name or this country. Nonwhites are just as materialistic and hedonistic if not more so then the West. You aren't bleaching anything, you're only increasing the nonwhite population in your homeland.

>amerimutt worried about mixing

Again, those are the top percentage, and are mostly Americanized, full of titty hormones and american burger meat from birth.
Go to china and see the real face of gookery.

>keeps memeing this one single example while ignoring the hordes of white men raised by two white parents who became spree shooters or worse

The roasties are so desperate to maintain their post-slut-phase meal ticket of hapless white men and no-one's buying it lol

>Cuckfederate defending his mongrel making ways

Also

Ethnic Mixing =/= Race Mixing

is that the DOG SEASONING this subhuman is cooking up?

>took the pan-european pill

how bluepilled are you cuck

Elliot "The Cunt Punter" Rodger

They have poor BRAP game. Not pungent at all.

Wow.

Looks like I am going snowboarding at blackcomb this winter...

This is how a mixed person looks like.