Friendly reminder you liked this

Friendly reminder you liked this.

i only watched the first episode and goddamn was that a cliche laden piece of shit

Not as cliche as chode gayass tho

Yeah honestly, I didn't think it was that bad. It did try hard to copy Geass though. I thought the ending was equally as fucked too.

more of a fucked up mc destroying his connections to his friends. more mc's like me pls :^)

Best trainwreck ever.

And? I enjoyed DBZ when I was 7 and Naruto when I was 11. When you are young and ignorant it's easy to find joy in mealingless shit.

I like it.

No, but I did watch it.

It was a cliche laden, naive as freck, a collage of themes from better series... and a trainwreck.

I continued watching in morbid curiosity how will the creators screw this up even more next week... in a sense, it ended in a completely perfect, idiotic wtf.

code gayass was older so the cliches werent as cliche back then

What the fuck was the point of the Daryl/Tsugumi plot thread again? I can only vaguely remember it

Never watched it. Not even interested in watching it

You should watch it.

Any post 90s anime is equally cliche-ridden, gayass is not the exception only because plebs lapped up that shit

Fuck how did you find out?
Who told you?

Friendly reminder that everyone who liked this was because of the fun we had with it on Sup Forums, just like Valvrave or Cross Ange

Nah I hated it.
Tried way too hard

No, I didn't. Dropped before second cour

Watched it with my friends while drunk, which the best way to watch this sort of thing. You can't know what good anime is unless you watch bad anime.

did they ever make a sequel ova or movie to fix that shitty ending?

The threads on Sup Forums were amazing.

And now I have no use for this anymore.

I did until they COMPLETELY RUINED GAI.

I liked it up until this point. Shoe went full edge master and it all went to complete shit.
The music was still good though.