You told me this was good, Sup Forums

You told me this was good, Sup Forums.
This must the most non sense and bat retarded pointless show I've ever watched. It's like reading fanfiction. I've manged to get to episode 7 but that's it. It's too much crap in a single anime.

It's the second time you do this to me, Sup Forums, I swear to god you do this again I have a rope and I'm not afraid of hanging myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EY3deSWuO58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry Sup Forums lied to you, user. Here, I have the perfect show for you to watch next. you will love, it, I promise.

Your fault for watching shonen. Next time try thinking before mindlessly listening to children.

just fap until champloo like everyone else

I'm gonna trust you... just one more time.

Why exactly it's it "bat retarded"? What didn't you like about it. Also please refrain from using words like bat retarded, it makes you sound silly.

>my first battle shounen isn't a masterpiece within the first 5% of the show
It doesn't start off amazing but it's completely inoffensive, if you're going to overreact like this you could at least explain what your issues were

It's ironic standards are so low HxH is considered one of the better shonen

Kurapika looks cute in this picture

What were the problems you had with those 7 episodes?

It just doesn't make any sense.
Why are people using fishing poles and cards as weapons? If they are proficient with them, they would be even better with an actual weapon.
Those tests are just retarded and arbitrary as fuck. How is that supposed to measure anything but dumb luck?
How is a 11 years old that strong and has that much endurance?
The designs and concepts in general just look bad, from the characters to the monsters.
There's no consistency everything seems completely random.

Yeah it is a little all over the place at times but when it hits gold it hits
>episode 7
Boy what the fuck are you talking about nonsense and bat retarded fucking jack shit has happened in the show yet this is the baitest bait I ever did saw

How fucking new are you? Good lord.

is this your first anime?

>OP literally keeps making this thread every day
>500 replies guaranteed

Nice arguments. You just forgot your smug reaction face.

its shonen, what do you expect? none of them make sense, they are meant to just be fun.

>expecting shonenshit to be good

A least a bit of consistency and sense of progress and objective.

No matter how bad it is, I dare to say even Fairy Tail was better than this crap. At least Fairy Tail had me for a while and when I got bored of the plot it still had cute girls in it.

Not just this, but he spammed multiple HxH threads yesterday.

No, it's just clear that this is literally one of the first anime series you've ever watched if you're concerned about strong kids and weird weapons.

>tests are arbitrary
How though? They're testing necessities required for hunters.

>How is a 11 years old that strong and has that much endurance?
Which one? The one that's cheating on his Skateboard or the one that's cheating with his pole?

>everything seems random
What seems random? Clarify.

i watched the first season of this anime about a year ago, i cant remember much. however, i do remember, they all have a goal, at least the main characters, gon wants to become a hunter, the dude with the glasses wants to become rich, forgot what the goal is for the other characters but im pretty sure they had one. yes, its silly, but all shonen animes is, its not really meant to be serious. if you want a god tier anime, watch monster.

>How though? They're testing necessities required for hunters.
Finding some tree in a cliff that they would not find at all if wasn't for luck that the dad of one of the guys meeting the captain of the ship? It's hard to explain, but everything is too specific, like it was just there waiting for them to get there. Like the world is nothing but the surroundings of the protagonists. How the hell the other people got there? If just by luck, as soon as they arrive the test starts, like if there was a time limit, but this was never a concern or even mentioned before. Just because the protagonists arrived, then the test can begin, because it's all about them.

>Which one? The one that's cheating on his Skateboard or the one that's cheating with his pole?
Gon run the whole 80km or so. The other guy used his skateboard until he was called on it and this was way before the who know how long stairs.

>What seems random? Clarify.
The tests. It's like the author thought of them on the jump.
The cooking test was a complete waste of time, like the author made something but then regretted and took it back.
Then the eggs scene was complete bullshit. The only way the character were able to tell when the wind was coming is because Gon felt it. But if he wasn't there? Everyone would have failed? Then it's back to the same result as the cooking test again?
Like I said, it's like everything happens around the protagonist's butt.

It's not just being silly. It's poorly written and full of inconsistencies in the first 7 episodes.

Luck is also a requirement for becoming a Hunter.
This is made quite clear.
Can you not accept the fact that luck is a skill?

they ran like 10km at most

>Like I said, it's like everything happens around the protagonist's butt.
Not quite enough I dare say.

yu yu hakusho is better, its made by the same guy, takes a fair few eps for yu yu to get though though

You reek of toonamifag.

The test is supposed to be exceptionally difficult, a lot of the time nobody passes at all. And yes, it's somewhat random, because it's establishing the setting and the nature of hunters- there are a variety of professions and skills they can have, including cooking and solving puzzles.

If you're only watching so you can nitpick on a children's fantasy story for not being exactly like reality just drop it.

Why do you even post. You aren't contributing.

Why wouldn't someone be allowed to criticize entertainment? All anime is entertainment to an extend. I don't really see what the issue is.

my rule for the 2011 anime is that if you're not into it by episode 23 then it's just not for you

No, why do you even post?
You did this yesterday already, the screenshot is right there. What's the point of making another thread?

Seriously. I'm getting sick of seeing this shit thread.

fuck off

The only valid critique is the fact that the 11 year old has immense strength and endurance, but it isn't unique to this anime. Episode 7 isn't far enough, you'll realize how good it is once you're close to finishing the arc

>I have a rope and I'm not afraid of hanging myself.
Why don't you do it then faggot? HxH is literally too good for you.

I wish Gon had kept using the fishing poll.

>You reek of toonamifag.

Oh the irony.

Don't encourage this retard to finish the arc, he clearly wants to hate it and so will hate it no matter what. Someone probably told him it's better than his favourite battle shounen so he's trying really hard to find things to complain about.

read >

does it feel good to act like a retard?

read

read >

The hunter association only hires the best of the best, a normal person shouldn't be able to complete the tests.They might seem like bullshit and luck, but a good hunter should be able to overcome them.

Anyway, the beginning is shit story-wise. It gets way better later on.

>This thread
Here Op, this review perfectly sums up why people regard this show so highly and echoed what a lot of people said about the start being bad compared to what comes later. If you're not trolling watch it and decide whether you want to continue. The guy's voice is boring but inoffensive.
youtu.be/EY3deSWuO58

No one here gives a fucking shit about the dub airing on toonami except for dumb crossboarders, and they're the ones who keep making these shit threads.

>I've manged to get to episode 7 but that's it
baka

If you can't use your own words, you aren't contributing.

Stop fucking posting youtube reviews, you cancerous piece of shit.

Ok, you've convinced me. I remember One Piece took me 6 tries before I got o the Arlong arc and now is one of my favorites. How long do I need to watch this before it gets good?

If I share the same general opinion as the video expressed why should I have to state my personal thoughts?

Because eceleb cancer isn't contributing to the thread thus shitposting thus against the rules

Dont even bother the author stelas plot lines and designs.

You're saying you aren't even capable of expressing your own opinion in a somewhat coherent post?

Literally nothing wrong with this

Why have your own opinion when you can just parrot some random youtube e-celeb?

So he stole from himself?

>49 minute video

this is cruel, you know that show sucks

is that not yu yu hakusho?

Ok fine even though the guy is just a no-name reviewer.
HxH is a good show I might even call it great if it wasn't missing certain things. I can't really place what these things are but I feel like it's incomplete in certain areas, like it could use a bit more drama earlier on even though it's present in the climaxes of the Yorknew and Chimera Ant arcs. Like Fullmetal Alchemist did drama well, better than HxH up until late CA. Anyway I disagree whenever people say the show doesn't get good until 40 eps in, the show is good and inoffensive unless you don't like shonen, it's just kinda standard for a while, luckily that's only temporary.
Yeah it feels like Togashi makes some concepts up on the fly but there's actually a lot of planning done in the story and once nen is introduced it's very apparent that he knows what he is writing.
I found many of the characters to be memorable, even the one-off minor ones and though the main cast lacks the synergy of Team Urameshi from YYH it's still a lot of fun whenever they're all together, unfortunately this happens rarely in the first few arcs and after a certain point stops completely.

Who's the cutie on the left?
Not gay or anything.

Maybe you should stick with Youtube after all.

Do it for him.

It's Hiei.

I always wondered...is he a manlet or just 15 or so?

He's a manlet demon

It's disjointed but I don't see how it's incomprehensible.

Always his downfall. Here he's drawn in normal proportions: Not gay but I daresay a total fuccboi