Whoop whoop: Juggalos marched on Washington and it got emotional

WASHINGTON — Juggalos just want to be able to listen to their favorite band in peace.

Fans of the Detroit horror hip-hop duo Insane Clown Posse gathered on the National Mall Saturday to reiterate that message amid a yearslong struggle with the FBI, which has labeled the fanbase a gang.

They baptized newbies in Faygo soda, the official drink of the Juggalo, painted their faces, and high-fived and hugged old friends ahead of a planned march and concert.

It was as jubilant as one imagines a crowd of clowns can be.

Their purpose for coming together, however, was serious. A contested 2011 FBI report claimed Juggalos engage in “gang-like behavior and criminal activity and violence.” For proof, the bureau cited theft, drugs and assault committed by ICP fans.

ICP MCs Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope, with the help of the ACLU of Michigan, sued the FBI in 2014, demanding the FBI remove Juggalos from its list of gang-affiliated groups, which includes the Aryan Nation and MS-13. The case was dismissed. ICP appealed and the suit was reinstated. But they’re still waiting on a court date two years later.

It’s true that people who identify as Juggalos have committed crimes. But as the ACLU of Michigan noted in its 2014 legal complaint, “We believe this gang designation violates the fundamental free speech and due process rights of the hundreds of thousands of Juggalos.”

[Read More]
news.vice.com/story/juggalo-march-on-washington-insane-clown-posse?utm_source=vicefbus

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4892074/1-500-Jugglaos-march-DC-Insane-Clown-Posse-protest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YBsG9bJgAc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does Sup Forums feel about Juggalos?

It's sad that this is what remains of white culture.

I personally don't care, so long as they don't affiliate with Communists/Progressives. They don't attack then no issues.

They had BLM speakers on the stage, they're lost.
Look at the communist fist banner.

The FBI are the thugs.
They will label anyone and everyone a criminal if they can.
Even push them into attempting violence - even when the people they are pushing are trying to distance themselves from the undercover agent.

You cannot trust the alphabets.

Yeah, I am aware, they are moving to that that which can't be come back from.

cockroaches are always survivors

They're a cult, but not inherently a criminal gang.

Wow! Juggalos too retarded to realize they have been co-opted by commies and are know going to be used as a little pawn-army for them. lmfao what a bunch of genetic dead-end retards.

Also, I read somewhere the guy who owns Faygo is Jewish. Follow it to the top and their is probably Kikes pushing them this way.

I hope that when we descend into chaos, juggalos end up being one of the bigger clans to dominate the region and act similar to the Great Khans. Not because they'll do anything good, but because it'd be fucking hilarious.

>They baptized newbies in Faygo soda, the official drink of the Juggalo.

What the actual fuck, am i reading?

their a bit weird, seem too into drugs and degeneracy

what is their position on fags, trannies etc? or White Nationalism and White displacement?

>tfw FBI will label juggalos as a gang but won't label antifa as a terrorist organization.

>2011
>six years late
I fail to see the difference between juggalos and niggers.

American Culture at its finest

They should replace "inbred," "hick," "redneck," "white trash," and "hillbilly" as the go-to white slur.

If it's bad for whites, and ICP definitely is, Jews are guaranteed to be behind it.

I see them as white niggers.

I remember back in 95 or so, I had the impression they were dudebros playing dressup, and I was a bit offended that some shitty "band" like ICP was popular and not GWAR, who were hilarious, had lore, and were actual musicians. I guess that butthurt always soured me on juggalos.

I know literally nothing about them and haven't seen one IRL since then. I guess they're all where wiggers are, I don't live in such an area.

The FBI labeled fans of a band as a gang so they could jack up prison sentences of any fans who happen to commit any kind of crime. It doesn't matter what the band is, this is fucking scary. Elements of TPTB want as many people in prison as they can get, because it makes them money, and they don't care about hurting society, families, or individuals.

Peak degeneracy. The Marquis de Sade would be uncomfortable looking at the clowns

There are much larger problems than overgrown children painting their faces like clowns and listen to horrible music. They're harmless retards...

Faygo's headquarters is located in Detroit, and before they expanded distribution so much it was a local phenomenon. ICP are Detroit natives and frequently name-checked the soda in their lyrics. It became the official beverage of the fandom, they spray it over their fans at shows, it's one of their signatures.

Touché

The reporter is saying the clown people sprayed pop on some Communist infiltrators.

that's why we need a bigger government to help control the alphabet soup agencies better

anybody else got more photos of the event?
I love protest photos, and lately, particularly in murka, they have been spectacular
so, anybody else got some nice snaps?

-=TOP KEK=-

This is an issue the retard natsocs need to understand. CIA/ZOG have implemented policies that enrich private prisons and create misery. Yes, blacks are predisposed to criminality, but instead of focusing on cleanup up their community, they have had jew media glorifying gangster culture. Any black that suggests cleaning up the black community gets character assassinated. And obviously they are doing the same to poor whites. Juggalos are disaffected poors mostly.

how come in every majority hispanic town all the whites are juggalos ? is being a juggalo part of white culture ?

Can someone just shoot these annoying clown fuckers already? Murder them and their shitty fans disappear in a year or two.

Google. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4892074/1-500-Jugglaos-march-DC-Insane-Clown-Posse-protest.html

>It’s true that people who identify as Juggalos have committed crimes. But as the ACLU of Michigan noted in its 2014 legal complaint, “We believe this gang designation violates the fundamental free speech and due process rights of the hundreds of thousands of Juggalos.”
But people who care about the memory of their ancestors in the Civil War - and are normal contributing members of society - are nazis.

If their shitty culture didn't die the year it was born, it ain't gonna. Still somehow better than pop culture because everyone can visibly see and agree how retarded they are...

it's called an image board for a reason
but thanks anyway

>But people who care about the memory of their ancestors in the Civil War - and are normal contributing members of society - are nazis.
It's because they're aligning with the commie faggots.

unironically yes. the white underclass comes together as psycho clowns when there is a threat to their existence.

the cake was a lie

>juggalos
trailer trash, burgerflipping drug addicts. they're not as jewed as the average wigger but that's not saying much.

Having known a couple personally, I never had an issue with them, they were nice people, I don't know if that's the exception to the rule, or if they truly are just people doing their thing and not going out of their way to bother anybody.

>platform flip-flops

Weirdos who found their own little niche. They just want to listen to their ridiculous music and spray each other with Faygo and get fucking blitted in peace.

My highschool gf back in the 90s older brother and friends were douchebag loner juggalos. They were the kind of faggots to film abandoned houses and pretend they were haunted and have "proof" and want to show you their faggy home videos. God, they were cringelords of the highest magnitude.
He actually died in an apartment fire in St.L because he was too fat to escape through the windowed fire escape. Boiled alive in the bathtub. Pretty sad.

Fuck him.

>Pretty sad

Yeah, I bet that bathtub was ruined by all that rendered fat.

F

I mean, his last thoughts must have been "Why the fuck didn't I just lose weight like everyone said I needed too. Now im stuck in a burning building and the only thing holding me here is my lack of fucking will power" Shit must have been agonizingly frustrating and painful.

What's funny is several years later the bridge operated drunkingly raised it when it wasn't supposed to be raised and it was stuck like that for a few years

I meant it was sad for the bathtub, desu. Otherwise it sounds like everything turned out for the best.

I know what you meant dingus. I was just expanding on the situation of how fat as fuck some early 20's man has to be to not be able to escape a building thats on fire. Juggalos are retarded hamplanets.

Sorry, I thought you were going soft on me there for a second. I am a dingus.

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW JUGGALOS?

Were they dumb enough to fall for this and used as the Boomer units for the left yesterday?

>Juggalos

you mean law enforcement?

>when your juggalo rally gets co-opted by commies and now it's about fascism and no one will pose for pics with you.

THE JUGGALOS WILL NEVER BECOME WHITE BOWER YOU KNOW THIS BRAH

Ive definitely bought some ecstasy from some juggalo looking individuals.

They're just wigger festies

I can almost smell the swamp ass and cigarettes just by looking at that picture

I've met a few juggalos. Lots of poor people find a lot of hope and positivity through this. The music is shit and the juggalos do weird things but you all are on Sup Forums so probably can relate in a way.

the only juggalo i have ever known was a "ftm" transtrender who got hooked on meth, had a baby which she gave up for adoption, stayed on meth and had a second baby for which she was going to give up meth, and then didn't give up the meth and had her baby taken away. juggalos can rot.

I used to be in an online gaming clan that was all Juggalos, and although I was not into the music or their culture, I found them to be allright guys.
Yes, it is true there WERE one or two areas where the drugs were sold mainly by Juggalos, but this is no reason to condemn them all. The FBI designation of ALL ICP fans as "gang members" is heavy-handed and unfair. It seems they behaved themselves at their rally (if we overlook some public drunkeness and weed-smoking) and it never degenerated into a mass brawl, so fair play to them.

>the juggalos turned out to be the most well adjusted collective in america
makes you think

>freedom

This guys gets it.

GAS

I got this same feeling of the Juggalos. I am curious if the Great Khans were created in that game based upon inspiration of the Juggalos.

I have no idea what they are or what they stand for or are protesting for.
Bigger shoes? Smaller cars?

>Boiled alive in the bathtub

I like how none of these people look like fucking juggalos and it's clear they're trying to steal the momentum.

In that case they are communists now.

I really couldn't care less. I don't like the music, and they're a bunch of drug addicted degenerates.
But I must say, I am impressed are still a thing and by their energy. And the whole thing seems subversive and cultish.

It's pretty obvious they're not Juggalos. Just antifa co-opting whatever movement is there.

>Antifa under the mask

I'm more surprised that these people still exist. You'd think it would get lame after two decades.

I was a Juggalo... In the 6th grade. Anybody who's a Juggalo in adulthood is a major douche.

I guess they're half ready for the post Apocalypse

youtube.com/watch?v=YBsG9bJgAc0

at 5:15

I noticed in this video that Violent J goes full cuck (and I don't use that phrase very often).

I wonder if part of the reason that those that left Psychopathic Records was because they knew that this would happen.

Looks like a shitty ripoff of Kiss Army

Sup Forums IRL in some respect. Misfits who just want to communicate and relate with somebody regardless of how fucked up they are. An autist across the globe in Finland on a Tibetan oregano forum is more of my family than my Obama loving baby boomer parents. Sad!

It's kind of like LARPers or re-enactors. Dad's in jail and Mom's strung out on meth and this timeline is bullshit - gotta find SOME family.

I think ICP is cringey and juggalos are silly, but I will take them over BLM, Antifa or FEMEN any day.

JUGGLE LOW UPRISING NAO!

You mean one of the dads that wouldn't let their punk ass kid go without supervision?

how do these fucking retards have their own movement

everyone want to start a nirvana movement?

Yeah, but they demanded she say "Juggalo Lives Matter" and she stuttered out something about not appropriating battle crys from other marginalized groups, and lost the crowd from there. There were also cries of "All Lives Matter!." The MC needed to ask the crowd to quiet up and let her finish speaking.

I got bored an wandered over since MOAR was a pathetic wash.

I always had outlaw bikers in my mind when I played it

>you will never slurp faygo out of her caved in juggahole

Theyre losers. We should coopt their shit