I want to be her idiot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myxshZl6Zt8
youtube.com/watch?v=6XrwWQHPgpA
desustorage.org/a/thread/141636579/#141647706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting to be her number two

yeah but she'd friend zone you.

Theme song of this show released fucking when, it plays at just the right times and sounds so mysterious.

youtube.com/watch?v=myxshZl6Zt8

Why did everyone except speedo know the song already, is it really well known?

>two koharuns

SUKINU WAKURU

Would you love Maimai even though she used to be a boy?

would fuck the shit out of her throat

According to Wikipedia, it aired on a kids' TV show in the 70's and became popular, and is now a "cult song" because of the strange lyrics.

It's 80's kids show song.

But none of them are older than 30 except driver-san.

Maybe they all had teachers who loved the song in school or something and played it during break

It could've been passed on by their parents.

Well, it is kind of edgy for a kids' song, and lots of them are edgelords to a degree. But I don't really have an explanation for it.

>Doraemon began serialization in the sixties, there is now way children today know what it is
Neither of these anons said that the song isn't popular today anymore.

I want to tame the Lion.

I want to pork the Puuko.

She's pretty tame. Wanted to look tough in episode 1 but that wa it.

I feel like she'd be a very appreciative lover BECAUSE she used to be a boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XrwWQHPgpA

Everyone have their Sup Forums sings Hippo Song ready on standby mode?

Wondering when she will become relevant. Nanko is walking around with her, but not much more yet after eight episodes.

Episode 9, there's supposed to be a surprise there. Also she's the only one of the "main" characters left in the village, so shit should hit the fan if her powers aren't fake.

The surprise in episode 9 better be related to Jack.

How many people will die next episode?

My money is on a minimum of 4.

I see dead people.

I expect the people who didn't give a shocked tweet to die. Hellcat will be split

>Episode 9, there's supposed to be a surprise there.
I really, really hope it doesn't turn out to be "fucking nothing." Still remember the miscommunications regarding Symphogear GX.
> Also she's the only one of the "main" characters left in the village
And she hasn't done much in spite of being a main, so let's see what the staff has in store fore her.

Please no, my heart would break.

Yeah the soundtrack is actually pretty good

At this point, I'm so attached to these losers that I don't want anyone to die.

Gensou Drive download/torrent where?

In half?

desustorage.org/a/thread/141636579/#141647706

Pls, no.

Pls yes. Then hellfire can move on to his fated partner.

But that's Speedo's fated partner.

Hellpon is old and busted. Speedpon is the new hotness.

Reminder that the comment about the shocked tweets was a ruse and it never happened.

Thanks, doc.

> Inb4 nothing happens and we just get more character backstory or someone faces their fears and escapes.

Have anyone ever bother to check the VA's tweets?

Best

I remember when Jackpon was taking the board by storm. So much changes in so little time.

Don't believe her smile.

That's what I presume.

Shippers are fickle beasts, after all.

It's because they never interacted after all. So people just went with Jackass and Lovepon's pairing changes every week.

Pretty hard to ship someone when they literally haven't appeared for several weeks. Has Jack even said a word since episode 1?

go to comiket girl, you'll be drowning in them

Actions speak louder than words.

Nope. He gave his little speech on adults and that's it. Maybe that will come into play soon.

Yeah, too bad Jack hasn't been doing any actions either.

What's Masaki's expression here supposed to be?

It's all but confirmed he will be siding with Mitsumune when he shows back up. Jack is a good boy.

>Let go of me you hysterical literal who

What if the anime takes place in Driver's schizophrenic mind and all the characters are just his different personalities? And all their memories are things that have happened to him in his own past?

Would you impregnate Maimai's boipussy?

I head him say "Hm?" and "Huh?" to the bullshit Assbound said.
I wonder if his VA gets paid for that.

Yeah, kinda

Nope. I'd wear a condom no matter how much he begged me to cum inside, then I'd kiss his disappointed face.

I want to grab those love handles

Masakifags and Mitsumunefags BTFO

>I-I worked in the nearby village with my real name!
>Oh yea? Then why are you listed as a missing person
>....

Maimai being a guy is easily the worst meme to come out of these threads. It's always the same 1-2 guys forcing it until people start thinking it has a chance like speedo being gay.

Few man yen, maybe.

There's some weird shit going on with memories relating to Nanakimura. I'm only certain that Masaki isn't lying and saying as much as she is able to.

>Speedwagon isn't gay guys!

This is the real top meme.

>Lovepon's pairing changes every week.
SLUT
L
U
T

The true pairing has never changed though.

Lovepon x Shokei

How did no one point out that there was no Reiji in the missing person report? At the very least, Nanko should have seen through that shit right away.

I want to be choked and trusted by Valkana

Masaki outright remembers a different village. She's not lying, but things are too muddled for it to be worthwhile info.

DAIJOBU

I don't think anybody but Mitsumune actually believes her story. Nanko just believes that she's not a ghost.

Even Mitsumune would have to question her story with such a glaring inconsistency.

Koharun literally says she believes Masaki. I believe Masaki too.

I thought that might have been because Reiji escaped while Masaki was out cold and they never met up, but if that was the case he should have tried to made contact with her or at least tell the authorities what happened. It's easier to assume that he doesn't exist.

Nanko is just a fat hipster who thinks she's smart.

The point is if she escaped and made it back to society like she claimed she wouldn't be listed as a missing person while using her real name to work.

I believe that she isn't a villain, but her story is just way too bullshit.

So, driver had a twin brother who died, and his crazy mom acted like he was his dead brother, and then his dad couldn't take it and left her with a huge debt, so they began living with an abusive monk. He and his friend became rivals in love, but when he started dating the girl his friend sic-ed bullies on him. He tried to shoot the bullies with airsoft guns but they attacked him with bees. The bee stings caused him to be able to see who was going to die, which got him bullied even more. The trauma drove him crazy and he stabbed one and had to spend a year in juvy. The horrors of juvy caused him to be obsessed with survival. He went full chuuni and thought he was protector of humanity and tried to join the military but was too short. He got silicone in his head but it didn't work. After his failure he became a normal business man, despite shit grades high school. At work he was sexually harassed and developed a hatred of women. He took on a big project but fucked it up due to screwing up a date, and his bad reputation caused the company to use him as a scapegoat later on and ruining his place in society. He started working at a store, but got involved in foreign trade and went into debt. A coworker stalked him and attempted to rape and kill him. The stress of his shitty life caused him to become terminally ill. With so little time left, he decided to hook up with his sexy older cousin, but his aging mother who he was taking care of didn't approve so they had to elope. He and the cousin were folklore students, and learned about Nanakimura using master detective skills and decided to go so he could begin his dream of being a rapper. On the way there they had a daughter, but she died. Once they got to Nanakimura, they saw a monster and he fell off a cliff. Once he woke up his cousin was gone. He never went home and worked in a nearby town, hoping to find her someday, but he couldn't make enough money to get eggs, so he snapped began a mayonegg delusion.

What if that's just a different Masaki?

Yeah but she doesn't actually have proof that Masaki isn't lying. She just doesn't want Masaki to be alone.

She looked like she was going to start feeling guilty again when Mitsumune started defending her.

She said she didn't know whether Masaki was telling the truth but still wanted to help her, not that she actually believes her story.

Well, do you want Masaki to be alone? I'll believe her just for that. Everyone's ganging up on her.

If that was the actual ending, this would instantly become anime of the decade.

With the same exact kanji first and last name? She never returned home so she would be reported missing, by using her real name to work she would have been found. Don't forget she's a minor

I still don't think she's lying, but there might be something she's forgetting.

Which Koharun are you?

She's not intentionally lying because she's a ghost

BRAVO OKADA

when will masaki bullying end

Go away Yuuno

Why did Yuuno decide to go to Nanakimura again?

When Speedo kills her.