Overlord bread

Release date for Vol. 10 is May 30th
Digital preview of the 'official' Vol. 1 TL:
store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/overlord-vol-1-1

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9gcB1JTS!WHAlQqEoYUgpdy8cdCg5qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Enri best girl

What's the verdict on the new tl? It seems pretty good to me.

i think it reads pretty ok but im ESL so i'm not the best judge

people last thread were saying they like it a lot

I haven't been keeping track of Overlord threads since shortly after vol nine.
Is Nigel still going to be the hero that was promised, that will quench our thirst and deliver us to vol ten?

As thanks have this chair from So-bins twitter.

Yes. He said about a chapter a month or something along those lines.

Awesome. I have something to look forward to again.

>Release date for Vol. 10 is May 30th

Some people will get it early, pics and spoilers any day now.

Enri will drown the world in tears and despair.

His art is too good
The anime is clean enough but it didn't take nearly enough away from his art style in my opinion, and was worse off for it.

>going to be the hero
Yes.
>So-bins twitter
What it say?

Just reminding people that the new overlord volume comes out on may 30th basically

Praying for Rubedo/Lastborn/ZZ art.

He only draws art of the characters if they're relevant in the story at the moment, so fat chance of any ZZ art next volume.

Saturaday hype soon?

There's going to be a big tournament... Why wouldn't the ST enter ZZ to try and defeat the Sorcerer King?

She's supposed to be their trump card, I dunno if they would show their hand that easily.

Well, the Sorcerer King is an existential threat to humanity and nobody knows abour ZZ. Why not give her a funny moustache (bonus if it actually exists as a relic of the Six Gods) and enter her as "Totally Not The Slaine Theocracy's Secret Weapon"?

Then she can lose to Ainz and starts hungering for his bone. Who knows, she might bring magic that allows Ainz to have kids.

I wonder if ZZ would look like this.

So who's gonna translate vol 10 when its out?

You

Only when I get paid, user.

Read the fucking thread turbonerd

So is there going to be a S2 of the anime or what?

You mean you won't do it >for free?

>S2
Good joke.

Probably not

>tfw you could fuck Yuri whilst she tongues for your prostate with her detached head

Damn
Albedo looks delicious in casual wear

She looks fat, I hate thick boob girls.

I want to see Shalltear in all the other outfits that Peroroncino made for her

>that
>fat
Maybe for Auschwitz or something.

I'm going to fap to this now.

Dullahans are the best.

Watching it for the first time now, on ep 10 atm.
Quite enjoyable, don't even remember why I didn't pick it up last year, but surely regret it.

I'll come back here later whan I finish it.

Honestly some of the most fun I've had on Sup Forums was the real-time shitposting back when this was first airing.

nobody

Aura an underrated

Is this the best page in the manga?

2 years is too long to wait for the manga's SPLAT SPLAT

In two years the manga will be in volume 6 or 7 unless the author really cut a lot of scenes and rushes the manga.

I'd wager if there are cuts it will probably be in Volume 4 and 5.

We already know what ZZ looks like

Daily Reminder that Enri will be the hero that'll defeat Ainz

Albedo you're letting your gorilla show.

So who do you think is the next guardian or NPC whos gonna screw up?

Albedo will screw up with Rubedo.

Why?

Does anyone have the mega?

mega.nz/#F!9gcB1JTS!WHAlQqEoYUgpdy8cdCg5qg

Aura a cute.

Thanks

Enri is stronk

Valkyrie equipment always looks so fucking cool no matter the art-style

Is there a character who can defeat Warboss Enri?

Would the ST aproach Momon to make a plan to destroy AOG? I hope Ainz sends PA because of safety, it would be nice seeing the whole encounter from PA´s perspective

>Would the ST aproach Momon to make a plan to destroy AOG?
If it goes the way of the WN, they might end up misinterpreting Ainz for the reincarnation of Surshana, who bears an uncanny resemblance to him.

What are the races of the six gods in the NW? one was a dragonoid right?

Rewatching the last three episodes, the VAs are fucking top notch, PA is hilarious.

Yeah they chose a top tier cast for the VAs.

All right, just finished it After taking the weekend to watch this and Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi I gotta give it to Madhouse and their stellar sound design, it carried those shows even in their weakest parts for me.
Not to mention that I'm listening to Overlord's OP and ED no stop since yesterday.

But now I'm left wanting more, is it true that S2 in in the works for later this year?

All I remember is those Albedo's reaction images and that shitposting webm, but yeah, I bet the threads were a lot of fun then.

Yumi Hara is a bonermancer.

>ywn hear her cry for you and beg you to stay safe

READ THE FUCKING NOVELS

Not related to the thread but whats the status of LN in nihonland? I mean if someone in japan knew I read LN would they think Im weird, or do they consider them as books? I dont read manga (except for the overlord one) but I do read quite a bit of LNs is that not seen very well in Japan?

I guess I will, but I took a whole 10 minutes searching for news and found some rumors of a S2 in the works.
Just want to know how hopeless it is before moving on.

It's just a fucking book, nobody will care.

Overlord blurs the line between novels and LNs anyway. You will be recognized as a man of patrician taste if people see you with it.

If you're an otaku who spends all their time watching anime, reading manga and LNs then they'll look badly at you. Other than that I think LNs are seen as a very casual book you read on the train and shit.

It's pretty hopeless, user. Any rumors you've read are bullshit.

ainzOoalGo are you still there?

A lot, but I guess her level must be around 11~14 for now.

Is Aura really only 76 years old?

76 is young for an elf, they reach adulthood around 110 or so

Well from the looks of things, just having rumours of season 2, is actually doing better then actually having a season 2, to help boost the popularity of Overlord.

>is it true that S2 in in the works for later this year?
there is a good chance that the answer is no, but we will probably know for sure in the Afterword of Vol. 10 since the author likes to update people on stuff like that.

but really, S2 will probably not happen.

i got into the series via the anime as well and the books are superior. they leave out a lot of detail, even within the first 3 volumes Ainz noticably has a lot more depth to his character and generally there are a lot of more cut content that the anime had to do since it's basically a compact version of 3 volumes into 10 episodes.

go here to get what i think are the latest editions of the TLs.

after you're done with that you can listen to the drama cds, which is another couple of hours of content as well.

>76 years old?
Incredible, right? She doesn't appear more than 60 yo.

I just want to see so-bin draw BOING BOING Aura.

Yes please

Well fuck, guess I still have some LN to get to then.

Apparently I finished it with a good timing though, this thread really seems to have evrything I'll need to catch up, thanks.

Also fuck yenpress, always ruining the usual place.

Boing boing.

Albedo imouto a cute
Victim a wat

Weirdly enough I think I prefer Albedo as a loli.

lupu no

She deserves it for being a disappointment

Lupu is best girl and doesn't deserve to be bullied. That's Entoma's job.

>Sebas' one finger pushup lifting all the Guardians and Ainz

Imagine Pandoras Actor gets one shot by that WCI that deletes you, and you need a special WCI to resurrect.
Albedo:Ainz sama I have bad news one of the Guardians has been killed.
Ainz: Who was killed? Who ever did it will suffer the most unimmaginable pain there is.
Albedo: It pains me to say it Ainz-sama but it was your own creation Pandoras Actor.
Ainz: ...and you say there´s no way to revive him.
Albedo: unfortunately thats right *Ainz Passive activates
Albedos mind: Ainz sams is suffering I cant watch!.
Ainz mind: whats this strange feeling? Is it freedom? happines?.

die

If she is a good sister she should also shoulder some bullying.

>killing off best boy
user, please.

Ainz doesnt agree with you guys..

Pandora's Actor is best son.

I preffer Demiurge or Mare.

Pandora's Actor killed the real Demiurge during the start of the series and has been impersonating him the entire time. The schemes and plots are entirely in PA's hands. Discuss.

When will PA take over the ST and turn it into a true haven of Ubermenschen

"There is only one true god! SIEG AINZ!"

>Ubermenschen
What does Nazarick consider as "Ubermenschen", heteromorphic beings? Aura and Mare dont fit in there....

When will PA impregnate Lakyus?
When will PA beat Albedo for trying to kill Ainz's friends?

It goes
Superior Beings > NPCs created by Superior Beings > Members of Nazarick > Dirt > Everyone else

PA leading an army against the Kingdom whilst blasting Wagner when