You are alive during a time period when there is not a single ongoing Mizukami manga being serialized

>you are alive during a time period when there is not a single ongoing Mizukami manga being serialized

Dont even care. I hope history forgets he exists.

>reading ongoing manga

when is the rest of sengoku youko getting translated?

Vexed put out the last volume a few days ago.

It's over

>It's over

It hurts worse when I see it written down

I am fine with it, it just means that we have finally caught to everything and thus new people can enjoy the manga from the get go.

and still no anime

it worked well in that case

daily reminder that Mizukami shithead is a

>no pillow
>no animated adaptation for any of my manga

Who is the best knight again?

Dog best boy

Guess i remembering nothing is a excuse to read again.

Well, he died right at the start but was important to the development of the MC and his brother.

>How many anons have anhero before seeing one
Mizukami manga finished.

I do remember that the fat guy had the best power in the end.

I won't, someday I'll be able to finance a Mizukami manga.

>you are alive during a time period when Raiku is publishing a manga and no one is translating it

>you are not alive during this time period

Oh shit.

Name?

Vector Ball.
The first few chapters have been kind of meh in my opinion, he's very obviously coasting on knowing he won't be canceled and therefore not having to explain shit until a few chapters in.

Sengoku Youko ended?

Is Spirit Circle getting an epilogue in the final tank?

Just ended this week. We don't know anything about epilogues, the volume isn't out yet.

At least Senya will be still alive to read the last chapter of Berserk and other Araki's manga.

I want someone to translate this so bad. Him and Urasawa are my favorite mangaka.

>avoiding thousands of manga for years when they're being talked about the most they ever will, just because you're an impatient brat

He's only got 600 years, user.

That was a joke, since his name (Senya) means 10,000 Years.

baka baka

I was honestly considering doing it myself, but the first chapter was almost the definition of random shit happening for no reason. A few questions have been answered as of chapter 3, if 4 doesn't answer more I won't even bother to keep reading.

Remember, gash bell started off as villian of the week shonenshit, and animal kingdom was just the jungle book at the start. Have faith.

I haven't read either, I just read Vector Ball because I already download the magazine for a bunch of other series and someone told me they liked the author.

you really should read them both. They're both fantastic, gash bell especially. You can try the anime for gash bell, but they completely butchered a lot of it. A lot of the VA are really excellent though. UMAGON NUMBAH ONE

I typeset a volume of Animal Land as a favor and really didn't like it that much. Gash has been on my to-read list for a while, but it's really low on the list because of the length

Gash is pretty good, there's way too much crying in it, though.
I didn't like Animal Land either, for what it's worth. Thank you for typesetting it, though.