How should one treat a lonely christmas cake who finds no point in life?

How should one treat a lonely christmas cake who finds no point in life?

rape?

>No point in life
Don't.
Especially if they are already suicidal.

You can never make them happy, they will always focus on the greener grass on the other side.

It's an emotional drain and you can just wind up losing yourself in their own bullshit.

blackmail, mindbreak, share(optional), throw out.

>He doesn't want to help a wayward cake find a reason to live on
Plebians, everywhere I look

I tried.
It's shit.

She wanted it though.

>fashion designer
>not gay
Explain this shit Sup Forums

I'm sure he could use it to get TONS of pussy if he wasn't hung up about his cake.
Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice cake. But if he wasn't in love he would be rolling in pussy trying to get his shoes

Does anyone have a webm of this scene?
I really like the english dub for this scene alone, Maggie Flecknoe did an amazing job

he did it to get cake,cakes love fashion

>3DPD
>ever

Is this worth watching?

I mean seems like some adult shit so i expect sex and for it not to be treated as a big deal.

The most intimate they get is when they hug, but I think that's better than any implications of sex. It's an incredibly heartfelt moment where she admits she loves him, in so many words, and tells him that he saved her.
The movie really isn't long enough at 45 minutes, but it's pretty good

I think he's still gay but he just like both female and male feet because he's degenerate like that

Short as it was, i really liked it

With hand holding, eye contact and passionate kissing.

Use her and then after a year leave her
she was going to suicide anyway

cakes are older than fossils. prove me wrong. old hags are older than big bang.

fossils are only like 300 years old anyways

actually I forgot what her problem was
what was it?

This movie would have been so much better if she wasn't voiced by KanaHana. Like seriously, out of all the available VAs to choose for a middle-aged woman, they thought she was the best option. That just amazes me.

Fuck her so hard the next day she goes into the office looking refreshed and like a new woman.
And also walking funny cause she's so sore

Imagine if she was voiced by Miyuki Sawashirou?

I don't think she can believably voice a depressed person.